4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I don't think it is a scam but is seems like it was doomed from the start. I think if the dev was so unsure if it was something they actually wanted to do, then they probably should have worked on it themselves for a while before even releasing what they had. Just to see if they were in fact going to continue. It wouldn't have gotten peoples hopes up and the dev wouldn't look like a slacker or silly, for lack of a better term. They have the skill to do it but they seem to lack motivation, which is a shame.
From what I know, the dev used this project as a learning tool. Something they decided to make to learn about game making in Ren'py. Then, they got hit with some kind of personal issue and drop off the face of the earth.
While the game was (and still is, admitedly) really good, the fact is it wasn't thought as "I'm making a full game !", but more "I want to learn, so I'll use a game for that". Which is also why, apparently, there never was a Patreon or anything of the sort.

Reactions: uwfan1980

Makoto69

Jan 25, 2018
I wonder if it would be possible for one or a few fans to pick up the game. I honestly think it's a very good game with a lot of potential.
The community that would be created could put together something pretty good.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
I wonder if it would be possible for one or a few fans to pick up the game. I honestly think it's a very good game with a lot of potential.
The community that would be created could put together something pretty good.
Sorry not very likely.
There is the Father/Son thing going on so you have the NTR and Anti-NTR guys having a fit. There are some on both sides that are "fans" of the game so there would be that split.
Then there is the Art. It is in a class by itself really it is not a full Daz 3D game. Not KK game so the person or people who pick up the development of the game would have to start at square one.
Last is the Game did not have that far of a reach. Yes it was good and may have got better with time but it was still an early stage project that ended before it really got going. I think people would talk about this in the same vain as Ecchi Sensei, before the LONG break, or My New Family. Both strong games in the cest world.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Sorry not very likely.
There is the Father/Son thing going on so you have the NTR and Anti-NTR guys having a fit. There are some on both sides that are "fans" of the game so there would be that split.
That would very much be depending only on who would pick it up. "Fans" can throw an tantrum as much as they want, if the person making the game decides something, they have no voice in the matter.

Then there is the Art. It is in a class by itself really it is not a full Daz 3D game. Not KK game so the person or people who pick up the development of the game would have to start at square one.
Yeah, seeing how wildly any 3D posing/rendering program can change with a couple of mods and settings, it would be a bit of a bitch to find which one Sloth used and how they set it up... And making a hard cut in style would definitely be detrimental to the game.

Last is the Game did not have that far of a reach. Yes it was good and may have got better with time but it was still an early stage project that ended before it really got going. I think people would talk about this in the same vain as Ecchi Sensei, before the LONG break, or My New Family. Both strong games in the cest world.
Well it wasn't a money maker for Sloth anyway, from what I know. Apparently that was more of a learning tool for them, a project used to learn how to make a game, so I doubt they were going at it any time they had free time to do so.
Though, since they dropped of the face of the earth after getting hit by some personal issues, I doubt we'll ever know more on their plans.

I used to be the biggest voice for optimism but even I have to admit the truth. For what's in it, the game is still very much worth the download, and I'll keep doing what I can to suport it and make sure it's not totally forgotten (I mean, you can see my pfp), but I'm starting to think it's probably all we'll get.
I just hope whatever forced Sloth to drop everything hasn't destroyed them completely.

As for picking up the game, honestly I think a better idea would be to make a spiritual successor. It would be both easier and, in the unlikely but very much beautiful eventuality of Sloth returning someday, wouldn't clash with the original.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2021
As for picking up the game, honestly I think a better idea would be to make a spiritual successor. It would be both easier and, in the unlikely but very much beautiful eventuality of Sloth returning someday, wouldn't clash with the original.
That (y) I'm so looking for VN/game with father and son sharing girls, even better if they are from family. No Netorare, no hate, no stealing, just pure family love, sharing with happiness. But I just can't find it beside this pearl. I'm so desperate that I started to think about learning how to make games on my own, I have a few ideas in my head, just dunno how to make it real-virtual...
But yeah, I also think spiritual successor would be better in this case than continuation. Just leave it to our hope that Sloth will come back eventually.

Last edited:

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
That would very much be depending only on who would pick it up. "Fans" can't throw an tantrum as much as they want, if the person making the game decides something, they have no voice in the matter.

Yeah, seeing how wildly any 3D posing/rendering program dans change with a couple of mods and settings, it would be a bit of a bitch to find which one Sloth used and how they set it up... And making a hard cut in style would definitely be detrimental to the game.

Well it wasn't a money maker for Sloth anyway, from what I know. Apparently that was more of a learning tool for them, a project used to learn how to make a game, so I doubt they were going at it any time they had free time to do so.
Though, since they dropped of the face of the earth after getting hit by some personal issues, I doubt we'll ever know more on their plans.

I used to be the biggest voice for optimism but even I have to admit the truth. For what's in it, the game is still very much worth the download, and I'll keep doing what I can to suport it and make sure it's not totally forgotten (I mean, you can see my pfp), but I'm starting to think it's probably all we'll get.
I just hope whatever forced Sloth to drop everything hasn't destroyed them completely.

I luv reading your posts, honest.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Android port?
This is abandoned. You're not the first to ask. You could use joiplay and load the windows version. You could go to the android port request thread on this site in the game requests forum and see if they're willing to make a port for an abandoned title.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'm in love with Ruby and Margo... they are cute and the character integration makes them so believable.

I just realized you are the first devo I have ever willing to post too...
Sadly Sloth dropped off the face of the earth after some personal issues.

Reactions: shadowneya

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Not exactly true...
Last seen Today at 4:00 PM

Could be that Mr. Sloth has a tab still logged in on a device...buuuut there's been no posting activity since 5/23/2021.

And I so desperately wanted to see the MC give Ruby a non-dream weinering. :devilish:
I meant relative to the game.
Sloth had apparently said the game wasn't a full on project, if memory serves, but rather a learning tool. Yet it was very well recieved, and regarding that, we've had no new since they mentionned personal issues.

Reactions: Gerardo Nardo
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes