4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

user9000

May 22, 2019
does it have sexual content? and I mean full sexual, and at least with more than one character besides the mc
Generally the tags at the top will have "vaginal intercourse" or "anal intercourse" etc. if there are sex scenes. Not sure why the tags are missing since there are sex scenes in the day dream scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited for grammar.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Generally the tags at the top will have "vaginal intercourse" or "anal intercourse" etc. if there are sex scenes. Not sure why the tags are missing since there are sex scenes in the day dream scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited for grammar.
That's not all of it either. There are scenes with the bombshell goth and the second daugther, if memory serves.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
That's not all of it either. There are scenes with the bombshell goth and the second daugther, if memory serves.
Indeed. No full-on sex outside of the MC dreams yet, but the stuff we got with the many girls is fun indeed. ||Damn, even poor Danny is hilarious a lot of the time||
Thanks to your previous recomendation guess i just joined the club of suffering fans. ;) :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
if anything him checking the thread regularly is a good thing
They do ? Good. I hope seeing people still very interested in their game is helping a little bit with whatever might plague them.
I mean, we don't have any news but usually, when devs dip out without a word but still check in silently, it's usually that there's some issue in their lives. If it's the case, many of us here wish them luck and strength.

uwfan1980

Aug 17, 2019
My hope is that he's just avoiding doing what so many others have done on here. Release bits and pieces and then get a lot of hate for not being "Fast enough"... So he's just finishing everything and will release it complete when it's ready.

Hope so at least. This is one of my favourite intros for a game on this site.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lgn332

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What happend to the game why the devs abandon it? can someone enlighten me
Dev stopped making updates because they "had some stuff to be dealing with" and went into radio-silence ten months ago, even though they have kept their account alive and log into F95 daily (last seen on here about 3 hours ago, per their profile).

Reactions: Rutonat

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
What a shame this is abandoned, it was fairly likeable, outside of the one big tit nympho fucking everything up constantly and having 0 options to deal with her

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
What a shame this is abandoned, it was fairly likeable, outside of the one big tit nympho fucking everything up constantly and having 0 options to deal with her
It's abandonned by thise site's standards. The dev's last info was that they had some issues IRL to deal with, but they've been logging in here pretty much every day, so not all hope is lost. A global pandemic can be a bitch of an issue.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's abandonned by thise site's standards. The dev's last info was that they had some issues IRL to deal with, but they've been logging in here pretty much every day, so not all hope is lost. A global pandemic can be a bitch of an issue.
Honey, daddy went to the store for cigarettes almost a year ago. He walks by this house every day while continuing life and never checks in on ya'all kids. He ain't even bothered to wave as he passes the window.

If he didn't want it abandoned - all he needed to do was tell someone at F95 and it wouldn't be abandoned. Just one sentence "please put my game on hold" is all he needed to write in the past 10 months. His silence speaks volumes.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Honey, daddy went to the store for cigarettes almost a year ago. He walks by this house every day while continuing life and never checks in on ya'all kids. He ain't even bothered to wave as he passes the window.
That's your decision to believe that way, buddy. Not all of us consider devs to have no decency or respect.

Aug 27, 2021

If he didn't want it abandoned - all he needed to do was tell someone at F95 and it wouldn't be abandoned. Just one sentence "please put my game on hold" is all he needed to write in the past 10 months. His silence speaks volumes.
I won't to believe this but you are probably right. He don't even showing up on his discord, I check it few times per day.... Deep down I really want that this game will be resurrected but facts right now says something different... So, yeah.

• Sad
Reactions: secrettunel6969

RGS

Jan 15, 2018
I left one of the first reviews for this game. The art style alone was note-worthy. This truly had the potential to be one of the greats. If this dev listed a Patreon or some equivalent on day 1 after the initial release, I would have signed up in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, they had no interest in compensation. A noble decision. But I can't help but wonder if opening up a source of income would have changed what our current situation is. I truly hope to see an update. But every week of silence reduces my hopes.

At least I have all the releases, even the one that hasn't removed the youngest daughter's daydream sequence. R.I.P.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I left one of the first reviews for this game. The art style alone was note-worthy. This truly had the potential to be one of the greats. If this dev listed a Patreon or some equivalent on day 1 after the initial release, I would have signed up in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, they had no interest in compensation. A noble decision. But I can't help but wonder if opening up a source of income would have changed what our current situation is. I truly hope to see an update. But every week of silence reduces my hopes.

At least I have all the releases, even the one that hasn't removed the youngest daughter's daydream sequence. R.I.P.
My experience is that, If you don't want to do it anymore, then no amount of money will get you back to committing years of your time and effort to it. Money is a lousy and poor motivator for something fickle as satisfying a creative outlet that wants to change directions..
Hell, I think it can work as a trap for Dev's that want to start doing something else after a few months, but their 'rather succesfull VN', brings in too much money to just give it up: hence, the 'delays' and (perceived) 'milking' of patreons!

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Last word from the dev was about having personal issues to deal with. So it's likely more that than game creation burnout. After that, maybe whatever happened just trashed any motivation to go back to it, in the end...

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I still hold out hope that he'll wake up one day with the creative urge restored and jump back into this game. Even if it takes another year. I have patience.
Yup. That's why I try to keep people hopeful and positive in here. This game as the potential to be an absolute gem, and since apparently the dev stills comes around, I'm hoping that trying to keep things supportive and positive here will maybe do a tiny something to help their motivation. Like, seeing a lot of people still into their game will at least make them smile a bit.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes