4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
NOOOoooOOOOoooOOOooooOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:
It doesn't matter if everyone gives up on it or what tag it carries. It's a labor of love, sloth doesn't do it for the money or attention.

Their life is just too busy and full of pressing shite. They last said it will continue but very very slow. This tag keeps the when the next update posts to near zero. To me it works...
Oh! Well, it's better than nothing.....................right?

Omanknight

May 12, 2020
Highly recommend playing this game, for how short it is, its great! The ending isnt a blue-ball either so look forward to that!

Reactions: 4ereNok

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
How is this abandoned while Aylia's story is on hold?
Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

So, in other words, the difference is - communication from the developer. Since the developer has not communicated any intention with the game during the span of time, it is considered abandoned. If the developer wants it changed, they need to communicate that.

Last edited:

hotcorncoldcorn

Aug 22, 2018
I've downloaded the r patch and there arn't any new scenes. I see them in the folder and see them on the 1st wet dream mini preview thing but not the new scenes and animations when I select it in the gallery or play the game.
Did anyone ever figure this out? Having the same problem

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Game popped into my head today, and I was thinking it'd been a while since we'd seen an update... shame that it's onhold or whatever it had a lot of promise.

I wonder how the dev did his character models and stuff as I've not seen things in this art style before.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's a shame but it's not really surprising. The dev made it clear that he was doing this as a hobby, real life stuff will always be his priority.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
even his discord is abandoned he hasn't posted anything at all in many months might as well just accept the facts
If the guy was considerate enough to warn about his life situation getting hectic, he would have most likely warned that he was dropping the project instead of bailing without a word.
Someone who cares enough about fans to explain that type of stuff isn't the type to just suddenly not care, passion project or not. Chances are things in his life took a sad turn and he has enough on his plate, or not the head for it. Patience is the name of the game, here.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well that's disappointing, but honestly not surprising. I don't mean that in a dick way but from the start this was a dicey game. When you come right out and say its a passion project and a hobby people should go into it with no expectations.

It sucks but having no update cycle or any other core reasons to update is bad for anyone who isn't the dev. But I'm glad I got to play what is there. Good luck with your troubles sloth.

martin9400

Jun 9, 2020
If the guy was considerate enough to warn about his life situation getting hectic, he would have most likely warned that he was dropping the project instead of bailing without a word.
Someone who cares enough about fans to explain that type of stuff isn't the type to just suddenly not care, passion project or not. Chances are things in his life took a sad turn and he has enough on his plate, or not the head for it. Patience is the name of the game, here.
Indeed, from what I've seen of this I'm among those of us who'll wait for this. Life can sometimes just take a turn, and what goes down must come up again.

If the FilthySloth sees this, take whatever time you need dude, we've got time!

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Indeed, from what I've seen of this I'm among those of us who'll wait for this. Life can sometimes just take a turn, and what goes down must come up again.

If the FilthySloth sees this, take whatever time you need dude, we've got time!
Yep. I'd rather wait a year for the quality to be back rather than see them force themselves to work and make something mediocre at best.

finger_ninja

Oct 4, 2021
SO is this game actually abandoned? He should make it so people can donate Im sure there are plenty of people willing to support him

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'd point you towards most of the posts preceeding yours. You'll get your answers.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes