jackyice

May 18, 2017
I think Sophie is the doctor in the hospital and in order to get her MC will get some kind of health problem or something like that which will let you visit her by going through the front desk. Just think what you have not done yet and than do it and may be just may bey you will start it than. :unsure:;)
nah my dude the doctor is anne and the lady in the lobby is amanda,im refering to granny,grandmother sophia that lives in the next city

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
nah my dude the doctor is anne and the lady in the lobby is amanda,im refering to granny,grandmother sophia that lives in the next city
I'm sorry you were correct I thought that it was the name of the doctor but it was not. :whistle: You did mention that it was the Grandma, than there has to be a place that we have to go to start her introduction. :unsure: I do remember before that it was suppose to be the tall building where the airport and the beach is but all I get to do is either do the elevator scenes with the fat people and the visit to the friend home. :unsure::sneaky:

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
I can't find Sophia (on the train but can't move to a new City) and who is Alice? Also my game now has a bug in which if I take picture or do any action with sister Mariah, the game will take me to school instead? Please help.

captivated

May 27, 2018
where can i find sophia event??
for sophia event you need to slave ur family first then go to living room and asked to visit grandma. after that u can visit her in the apartment on the new map.
I can't find Sophia (on the train but can't move to a new City) and who is Alice? Also my game now has a bug in which if I take picture or do any action with sister Mariah, the game will take me to school instead? Please help.
alice is the supermarket employee if im not mistaken

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
I m always wondering why the creators don't finish the main story and then they implement something side-along.... but they are always doing it in the other way, man , finish the fucking heather slave...and the teacher ffs stop adding shits with secondary characters...

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
can someone please help me i dont know if i found a bug or not but i cant seem to get a job at the school i started a new game but it doesnt seem to be working

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
can someone please help me i dont know if i found a bug or not but i cant seem to get a job at the school i started a new game but it doesnt seem to be working
Eeeee did you corrupt the teacher Mr. Simpson enough? :unsure:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
But did you go to the school and visited all the possible spots inducing meting the principal? :unsure:

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
But did you go to the school and visited all the possible spots inducing meting the principal? :unsure:
yup when i meet principle it just says former student and then im gone and also go to the gym in the morning and the essembly but doesnt give no options for gas

zalord

Aug 3, 2018
[QUOTE = "Callous, post: 1526780, miembro: 293766"] comencé un juego nuevo y ahora tengo un error por el que no puedo conseguir un trabajo en la escuela. ¿Cómo soluciono esto? [/ QUOTE] BRO to get work at school go to your room and go to your computer browse your internet and you will get the option that you found a job at school then go to school and talk to the principal but she rejects you, after that conversation you go with your teacher and corrupt her and she will help you with the director

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes