Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Oh, I'd forgotten about that!
so Catherine definitely going to be our first anal slave
plug in tails doesnt counts as anal for me

You got me. Well, I'll be happy as long as the act doesn't actually appear. When it does, I suppose we'll see. Hopefully no cross-contamination. If it's too much perhaps a "mod" of sorts could be created to obviate it.
i think dev will put up options when that happens
since some retards treat MFF when girls interacts during threesome still counts as ntr/lesbianism
it's different when it happens without MC tho

There is and it's "worth" 25, right above the "Anything Goes" Option for 40
see, i wasnt wrong
after all Catherine does have a huge reaction when she read the "Wishlist"

plus Anything Goes is Rachel's option since she belongs to the mesubuta segment

Reactions: chronox42

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
so Catherine definitely going to be our first anal slave
plug in tails doesnt counts as anal for me

i think dev will put up options when that happens
since some retards treat MFF when girls interacts during threesome still counts as ntr/lesbianism
it's different when it happens without MC tho

see, i wasnt wrong
after all Catherine does have a huge reaction when she read the "Wishlist"

plus Anything Goes is Rachel's option since she belongs to the mesubuta segment
I personally think the contract with Catherine is a huge turning point for her and her character. Yeah it might be too early in the game and given her affiliation with the group and all, but that reaction of hers I just felt like she might have been secretly turned on by it. I mean, how many times do you think it'll take for Catherine to lose all of her inhibitions and start begging for it, or at least look forward to it?

She'll give the MC a lot of crap I'm sure while washing dishes, but he knows just what to say to her, and the other girls, mainly Vicky, will snap back at her if she gets too full of herself.

By the second or third time the MC and Catherine "interact" when it comes to that contract she'll be begging for it. If he says the right things to her, she'll soften up. She might give a little gruff initially with the BJ, HJ, etc options, but once it gets too the sex part, she'll be ready I think.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Just FYI (sorry, no links yet):

Hey guys!
0.10 Is now complete and ready to play!
I've mentioned the size of this update before, but here are the final totals: 32k words, 1900 renders, and 31 videos. That makes this the longest ever update! Are you getting tired of me saying that every update yet?
Android
For desktop players, this update should be just the same as usual, so you can probably skip reading this part and go right to the downloads if you want. But this one is a little different for those of you on android. This time round, I've split the game into two part for android, with all of the content up to and including 0.8 now being in "Part 1", and 0.9 plus the new content for 0.10 being in "Part 2".
Old saves should work in Part 1, but in Part two you will have to start from the beginning - However, when you do, I've put in a handy menu that lets you skip right to day 24 for the new content, so even without a save, you wont have to replay anything, and all of the old gallery content will unlock for you at the end!
All of this is slightly experimental still, so please let me know if you encounter any issues!
Now, on to the files:

<snip>

Please let me know if anything doesn't work and I'll try to get it fixed ASAP, and if you have any other feedback feel free to leave it here or on discord. I'll speak to you all in the first dev log of 0.11 in a couple of weeks!
As always, thank you all for supporting the game!
- Cosy Creator

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Yes, this is a pirating forum, nearly all of the games find their way here. Doesn't mean that every game has to get here immediately, especially when the dev is as open like Cosy is. Give the supporters a few days and the game will find it's way here, maybe through Cosy himself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Yes, this is a pirating forum, nearly all of the games find their way here. Doesn't mean that every game has to get here immediately, especially when the dev is as open like Cosy is. Give the supporters a few days and the game will find it's way here, maybe through Cosy himself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice to see Akari have a little screen time this update. Was hoping she would get more exposure

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Piracy actually helps, up to a point. Though that role is, on here, typically filled by the public releases.
Stealing something that would be given for free isn't great
Piracy helps for games that are published on mainstream platforms (e.g. Steam) and are not available for free.

For AVNs, though, every single dev I know and have talked to who has a subscription platform with time-delayed public releases sees a significant and noticeable drop in subscription revenue when a release is leaked early. Like, it is a substantial percentage of their release cycle's income lost when a game is leaked on day one of subscriber availability.

This does mean that, for AVNs specifically, the best thing you can do if you like a game and want to see more of it, but you can't or don't want to support it financially, is be patient and wait for the public release. Consistently-leaked games get abandoned, even (in many cases) when the dev is not trying to make money off it.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Piracy helps for games that are published on mainstream platforms (e.g. Steam) and are not available for free.

For AVNs, though, every single dev I know and have talked to who has a subscription platform with time-delayed public releases sees a significant and noticeable drop in subscription revenue when a release is leaked early. Like, it is a substantial percentage of their release cycle's income lost when a game is leaked on day one of subscriber availability.
I'm currently supporting three devs that i never would have if i'd had to pay to play their games to start with. Now obviously not everyone is going to support many or any devs.

What I meant by public releases replacing the ole of piracy is that it's going to get people into paying who might never otherwise. I didn't mean to say that with public releases that piracy causes no damage.

I know myself subscribed to one of the devs I support out of impatience, it was out on one of the cheapest tiers and I just said "fuck it" and bought it

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
calm all your titties and if you dont have one go find some
everyone here is being cooperative as possible especially to supportive dev like cosy
although this is a pirate site, wo do implore and pray some games not to be leaked that early
ESPECIALLY ON DAY 1!!!!

dev needs to make some sales and those sales are what supporting the creation of the game in first place
unless its MOTHERFUCKING JAST and now currently worse than ever MG

4.70 star(s) 181 Votes