Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
The girl who will definitely get her nipples pierced is Rachel, and I'm not gonna back down on that because I think it's a good part of her story.
Just a suggestion, if you're going to do this for BDSM purpose or to use it during sex, Nipple clamps could be a good alternative. It won't be a body modification and will serve the same purpose I guess.

I'm thankful to you that you're considering to not give the other 2 girls nipple piercings.

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Everyone has their own preferences, I don't mind if a character already has a tattoo or piercing, but I never like to add one after I've gotten to know her, just as I don't like it when a character changes her look/hairstyle.

If it's a character who's not in the harem and already has a tattoo or piercing, that's fine with me, but I wouldn't like it if, for example, Victoria decided to get a tattoo or piercing.

I'll add another thing, obviously just my opinion.
We talked about anal in the last update, I didn't like it when they proposed it to Lucy, if all the girls have anal, it won't be interesting anymore.

The interesting thing about having so many girls is that each one has their own preferences, just like I think that only Akari, Elizabeth and maybe Annabelle would look interesting with tattoos or piercings.

Ms. Takamura is a virgin, I think it would be interesting for her character if the first time he fucks her, it's anal, before she finds out who he is, maybe a bit too much, but interesting.
Lucy is a blank canvas. she states that she wants to try everything with MC and that she is happy when he is happy. and MC, to counter that, told her that he will never do something she is not comfortable with. of course, it made complete sense that they would ask her if she wants to try anal. there is no guarantee she will like it, but she is at least willing to try it once to know, for him and also for herself. it doesn't mean all the girls will have anal...

Honestly didn't realize people would be so sensitive about the nipple piercing thing, I've brought it up on discord in the past and it received overwhelming support. The girl who will definitely get her nipples pierced is Rachel, and I'm not gonna back down on that because I think it's a good part of her story. The other two that I was less certain about are Victoria and Miss Takamura, but to be honest, I'm not dead set on that, so I may just stick to fakes with them if it'll upset people. I realize that may make both sides in this unhappy, but there it is :ROFLMAO:

They're default HS2 size, which is all I could do when I started. However I probably have mods that let me change it now, so I may just do that because I also think they're way too small. There's a render in 0.10 when he has his hand on Catherine's ass and it's way less satisfying than it should be because of the small hands.
just write the story you want to tell. you can't please everyone. don't try it, it's a fool's errand :)
and you should care even less about the opinions of pirates :D

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Just a suggestion, if you're going to do this for BDSM purpose or to use it during sex, Nipple clamps could be a good alternative. It won't be a body modification and will serve the same purpose I guess.

I'm thankful to you that you're considering to not give the other 2 girls nipple piercings.
dude, he used spoiler tags for a reason... why are you removing them in the quote ?

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
dude, he used spoiler tags for a reason... why are you removing them in the quote ?
You know, I want to reply to every point you made so far but I won't because I think I already made my point and I would be just repeating myself at this point. Some people above me already listed some of my reasons in addition to whatever reason I gave myself.

Also, I didn't go out of my way to remove the inline spoiler tag. I just read the comment and then quoted a section of it. Not my fault f95 doesn't use the inline spoiler in replies if I've quoted a comment after uncovering the spoiler.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
You know, I want to reply to every point you made so far but I won't because I think I already made my point and I would be just repeating myself at this point. Some people above me already listed some of my reasons in addition to whatever reason I gave myself.

Also, I didn't go out of my way to remove the inline spoiler tag. I just read the comment and then quoted a section of it. Not my fault f95 doesn't use the inline spoiler in replies if I've quoted a comment after uncovering the spoiler.
it's your prerogative if you don't want to continue the discussion, np. :)

and the suggestion you made instead of body modification was a good one, actually. though now that CC said it's part of her story, i'm very curious to know the reason he chose.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Honestly didn't realize people would be so sensitive about the nipple piercing thing, I've brought it up on discord in the past and it received overwhelming support. The girl who will definitely get her nipples pierced is Rachel, and I'm not gonna back down on that because I think it's a good part of her story. The other two that I was less certain about are Victoria and Miss Takamura, but to be honest, I'm not dead set on that, so I may just stick to fakes with them if it'll upset people. I realize that may make both sides in this unhappy, but there it is :ROFLMAO:
IMHO Victoria should have her it would fit her role perfectly and for Miss Takamura hers could be fake clipons

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
it's your prerogative if you don't want to continue the discussion, np. :)

and the suggestion you made instead of body modification was a good one, actually. though now that CC said it's part of her story, i'm very curious to know the reason he chose.
Clamps are not nearly as hot as piercings. And piercings are usually not about some kind of pain fetish... So I don't think it's a good replacement personally.

Reactions: S1nsational

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
I'm just hoping this tattoo/piercing debate doesn't take up the next two or so months of discussion until .11.

That's all I care about.

No one group is going to be happy. There's going to be happy and sad on both sides.
I know Cosy wants ideas or opinions. I'm just hoping none of it gets out of control.

I like the vanilla spanking personally; no clubs, paddles, spiked phalli (?) is that even a fuckin word?
One girl, maybe two, with a tat, and I don't give a fuck if Rachel has piercings. I'll never like her until she calms down and turns her character inside out. Right now, I'm fine with him telling her to fuck off

Reactions: Verbalvonitcomet
Sep 26, 2023
Clamps are not nearly as hot as piercings. And piercings are usually not about some kind of pain fetish... So I don't think it's a good replacement personally.
We could introduce to the girl a sybian sawhorse where they are off the ground. You leave it on high and walk away for 20 min.\bitch Rachel
I would love to see the reaction to that stuck up Bitch Rachel.

4.70 star(s) 180 Votes