Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Rachel could have discovered her kink after spying in the office, and confirmed it by watching Catherine's spanking, and being fascinated. to explain why she was looking.
if she stole the ticket book, she might have come to ask for the favor. and she might want the favor to be punished by MC or having her kink explored privately.

Lucy didn't actually get her phone yet, they needed two more days to deliver it. MC should have asked for one that was in stock once he heard there would be a delay.

Victoria's father, it might be too early, but we should get some hints or foreshadowing by now, as her brother left and won't stay gone for long.
Brian confronting Hannah is highly possible, making her call MC for help as he told her to do, to kickstart her romance arc as Sarah's is ending. Catherine's arc is also beginning for real now, so it would make sense to have them both compete for MC's attention. it seems to be their dynamic.

you forgot Misaki ! she should get some content as MC promised to meet her the day after the council

well, you say "worse" but I hear "better" :p
Well, I meant they had the phone purchased, not actually in her possession. That's what I meant.

I think it is too also early for Vicky's father, I'm just expecting that to happen sooner than later.

Rachel definitely gives off a dominate and make me scream thing going on though.

As things stand now, Misaki has the most if not all of my curious attention. What she's going to wear, what they're going to do together, and I think it's going to be another time or two before she opens her eyes.

Alison is second place after Misaki.

Lucy's had three lewdies, Vicky has had two, and the kitten hasn't had a proper one yet, and now, after the plug teasing, I'm expecting her to have at least one in the next update or two.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
why did you remove the spoiler tags in the quote?...

depends on everyone's personal taste, really.
but at least, it was a good suggestion for an alternative and not just a rant about how tattoos and piercings instantly transform girls into whores and prostitutes and stop them from having any personality, common sense or feelings for the MC ever again :D

Rachel could potentially become the next extreme end of the scale, actually. let's be honest, her attitude screams cliché closet freak.
Perhaps, but personally, I'd rather she didn't. Yea lots of people find great liberation in BDSM, but I'd rather her not end up in the deep end beyond Victoria.

Honestly, I see Lucy and Rachel as two sides of the one coin, both abused and neglected, and because of that I can't really want her to get to any extreme.

I think Akatsuki would be a good compromise for where to have Rachel end up. Further than Lucy, but not Victoria.

Honestly, what i really want, is for Rachel to have the same explicit freedom to turn things down that Lucy has. Her wanting to try everything is one thing, but I don't want her to lose being able to say no.

Reactions: shitass1001

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Perhaps, but personally, I'd rather she didn't. Yea lots of people find great liberation in BDSM, but I'd rather her not end up in the deep end beyond Victoria.

Honestly, I see Lucy and Rachel as two sides of the one coin, both abused and neglected, and because of that I can't really want her to get to any extreme.

I think Akatsuki would be a good compromise for where to have Rachel end up. Further than Lucy, but not Victoria.

Honestly, what i really want, is for Rachel to have the same explicit freedom to turn things down that Lucy has. Her wanting to try everything is one thing, but I don't want her to lose being able to say no.
Agreed with Rachel having the choice of what to do.

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024
Honestly didn't realize people would be so sensitive about the nipple piercing thing, I've brought it up on discord in the past and it received overwhelming support. The girl who will definitely get her nipples pierced is Rachel, and I'm not gonna back down on that because I think it's a good part of her story. The other two that I was less certain about are Victoria and Miss Takamura, but to be honest, I'm not dead set on that, so I may just stick to fakes with them if it'll upset people. I realize that may make both sides in this unhappy, but there it is :ROFLMAO:

They're default HS2 size, which is all I could do when I started. However I probably have mods that let me change it now, so I may just do that because I also think they're way too small. There's a render in 0.10 when he has his hand on Catherine's ass and it's way less satisfying than it should be because of the small hands.
Thanks for the answer, I couldn't care less about Rachel so go ahead and pierce her clit if you have to, Miss takamura is meh but at least spare Victoria of that, or use those fakes like you said. Anyway, keep up the great work (y)

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
This is what I want to see with Rachel. It all started obviously where she got caught in the office. I still want to know what she wanted to talk about in the cafe.

Her looking over during the Princess' punishment was curious too. She's appalled I'm assuming but also curious. There's more important things right now that I care about, but Rachel IS in the top 5.

Alison attending the Founding Family after-party
Misaki reveal
Lucy "I love you"
Catherine's progress
Rachel

We have to assume that most of the next update will NOT be with Lucy since she got the phone, Sarah since she got a bulk of this update, as did Catherine and the Founding Families

So, what's .11?

Vicky and her father? (Too early still?)
Hannah/Brian in school on Wednesday? (This seems VERY possible)
Rachel?
Proper sex with the Kitten?
I doubt anything yet with Akari

Anything else?
Top of my list is any sort of sex with Sarah. They've talked about her staying the night again so hopefully that can happen in the next couple days.

MC also said he was going to see Ms. Takamura on the train on Wednesday so he might have sex with her then. She may also find out who he is at that point.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Well, I meant they had the phone purchased, not actually in her possession. That's what I meant.

I think it is too also early for Vicky's father, I'm just expecting that to happen sooner than later.

Rachel definitely gives off a dominate and make me scream thing going on though.

As things stand now, Misaki has the most if not all of my curious attention. What she's going to wear, what they're going to do together, and I think it's going to be another time or two before she opens her eyes.

Alison is second place after Misaki.

Lucy's had three lewdies, Vicky has had two, and the kitten hasn't had a proper one yet, and now, after the plug teasing, I'm expecting her to have at least one in the next update or two.
I really wanted to see Lucy actually get the phone and use it. delaying that was a low blow. and her sending her first text to the other girls to meet them after having sex would be rewarding.

yeah, Akatsuki's full scene has been teased for a while now.
will it end up as MC having both cousins on the same day ? xD

Rachel also caught MC and Lucy before, and she got horny. she could have some kind of rape fantasy that goes beyond the full dom. and because she hates the MC, he would be the perfect one to do it ? going full contradiction could be funny.

interesting that you see Rachel as abused and neglected. I don't get that vibe at all from her. maybe just harassed a bit in school because of her extreme attitude but nothing beyond that.

Lucy is not the only one that got the explicit freedom to turn down MC. each girlfriend got the speech. it's just Victoria that forgot that MC told her. even the other non-girlfriends are told they can turn down the punishments. so Rachel is sure to have it too.

Reactions: Mark Loring

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Top of my list is any sort of sex with Sarah. They've talked about her staying the night again so hopefully that can happen in the next couple days.

MC also said he was going to see Ms. Takamura on the train on Wednesday so he might have sex with her then. She may also find out who he is at that point.
but will Sarah give it up before being his official girlfriend though ? even if they both confessed, she is still not a girlfriend, and Victoria hasn't given her green light yet.
it could all happen on that night for sure, but it's not guaranteed.
Akatsuki will come first. I don't think she will let Sarah get fucked before herself :D

Misaki could lose her virginity without knowing his identity, but I think she won't know until at least the session after wednesday. she won't be ready to fully commit before that.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
but will Sarah give it up before being his official girlfriend though ? even if they both confessed, she is still not a girlfriend, and Victoria hasn't given her green light yet.
it could all happen on that night for sure, but it's not guaranteed.
Akatsuki will come first. I don't think she will let Sarah get fucked before herself :D

Misaki could lose her virginity without knowing his identity, but I think she won't know until at least the session after wednesday. she won't be ready to fully commit before that.
I don't think Sarah will go all the way until she becomes the girlfriend. Lucy did the same. I don't see Sarah doing that, and both will probably happen during the next stayover.

Misaki should know soon. It's been stretched out for a while now. Whether she'll know it was him before she goes all the way I don't know. She might want to know who it is before she takes that step.

The lewds should come in order. A proper Kitten, then the tiny devil, but as mentioned, that depends on Vicky and if Sarah finally admits she wants to become his girlfriend.

I saw that .11 will be a single-day update and I thought the term "a fun one" was mentioned I think on Patreon. So a ton could happen on that day with the main four girls finally becoming girlfriends.

Waiting until .11 (guessing December, hoping earlier) is going to be brutal

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
interesting that you see Rachel as abused and neglected. I don't get that vibe at all from her. maybe just harassed a bit in school because of her extreme attitude but nothing beyond that.

Lucy is not the only one that got the explicit freedom to turn down MC. each girlfriend got the speech. it's just Victoria that forgot that MC told her. even the other non-girlfriends are told they can turn down the punishments. so Rachel is sure to have it too.
See the reason I can't truly hate Rachel is that her underlying cause is just, like feminism is a good thing, she's just gotten it so toxic and twisted that she will never do any good for anyone, only harm to everyone around her including herself.

She's like if someone was raised on "don't do drugs" but got it so twisted and extreme that they refuse to take any medication because medications are drugs, and drugs are bad. Drugs are so bad that people taking medications must be bad people.

As horrible as she is to people, us and our girls included, I still see her as a victim of abuse and neglect herself.
The thing about Rachel is she could have absolutely amazing slow burn character development if she was written correctly whether or not she ever becomes an LI.

Like I do believe she genuinely means well, but no one older than her has taken the time to sit her down and explain what she's doing wrong. She is increasingly isolated from her peers, if she isn't corrected and set on a better path, the only people she could surround herself with are those who are also like she currently is.

Honestly I think this is kinda the principals fault to a degree, she just sees her as an annoying lunatic distracting her from more important Families business.

I just want her to have a healthy character arc, I don't want her broken and abused. I also don't want her to give up on feminism entirely, she's just been brainwashed on the most toxic version of it
TLDR: All the adults in Rachel's life are failing her. Neglect is a form of abuse.

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
On the side discussion about tattoos and piercings, I personally disagree with the idea that only emotionally damaged people get them, nothing in life is that black and white.
So much this!

(Unless, of course, you want to take the opposite tack, and say everyone is emotionally damaged to some extent or anther, which just gets us to the same place by another route).

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Honestly didn't realize people would be so sensitive about the nipple piercing thing, I've brought it up on discord in the past and it received overwhelming support. The girl who will definitely get her nipples pierced is Rachel, and I'm not gonna back down on that because I think it's a good part of her story. The other two that I was less certain about are Victoria and Miss Takamura, but to be honest, I'm not dead set on that, so I may just stick to fakes with them if it'll upset people. I realize that may make both sides in this unhappy, but there it is :ROFLMAO:
I'm pleased you are not backing down. Not because I like nipple piercings (I don't), but because there has been an undercurrent in this game all along of, "I'm going to tell the story I want to tell, and you are invited to come along for the ride, but it will be my story, not yours." I think that, above all, is what has lead to such excellent work. I would be sad if you started taking polls and changing things in accordance with the results. I like your vision, and I like that you're staying with it, even if it includes a few things I don't care for.

(And it never crossed my mind that SHE would be the one to get pierced. Yeah, that's kind of perfect.)

Last edited:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Misaki should know soon. It's been stretched out for a while now. Whether she'll know it was him before she goes all the way I don't know. She might want to know who it is before she takes that step.
I agree it will probably be Wednesday, I think she will discover its the MC after they have sex, and I think it will go like this: She had such a good time with him, and the fact that it's one of her students makes it even more hot to her, so she instantly accepts it.
I am excited for moments in class when the MC can mess with her, and her subsequent embarrassment, should be really fun when it happens.
I saw that .11 will be a single-day update and I thought the term "a fun one" was mentioned I think on Patreon. So a ton could happen on that day with the main four girls finally becoming girlfriends.
I agree with this, remember that the cafe is closed on Wednesdays, so there is tons of time for some fun stuff to happen. Like the whole group hanging out, maybe a second Kings game session, and there might be an appearance from Elizabeth as well.
Already excited for the next update.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
I agree it will probably be Wednesday, I think she will discover its the MC after they have sex, and I think it will go like this: She had such a good time with him, and the fact that it's one of her students makes it even more hot to her, so she instantly accepts it.
I am excited for moments in class when the MC can mess with her, and her subsequent embarrassment, should be really fun when it happens.

I agree with this, remember that the cafe is closed on Wednesdays, so there is tons of time for some fun stuff to happen. Like the whole group hanging out, maybe a second Kings game session, and there might be an appearance from Elizabeth as well.
Already excited for the next update.
Agreed. They can all bond and become closer since it's closed. A second King's Game would be great, and it should be more daring, given the relationships they have with the MC now, and I think it'll help Sarah come out of her shell more in showing affection to the MC. She's going to have to get used to it sooner or later.

Misaki is a big part of my wish for .11.

She's so cute and innocent, but deep down, she's a rebel and doesn't want to be innocent due to her parents strictness. She already trusts the MC and knows he won't hurt her, but what I'm curious about is the conversation they'll have when she finds out.

I don't think she'll be pissed, but she'll want to know why. If the right things are said to her, it could do wonders for her confidence, which ultimately would make her a better teacher. He's told her that she's cute and sexy, and after the groping, making out, giving her the orgasm and then the BJ, you can already tell she's getting to be more of the kind of person she wants to be with her confidence.

The sex with her could do what it did for Lucy and bring her confidence and self-esteem through the roof. I agree with the MC in saying that I don't want her to change much. She's perfect the way she is to me.

The MC could make Misaki a wonderful character going forward if he uses the right words, which he certainly can do.

netcov

Dec 22, 2018
Is she the favor winner?
I never realized this. I really believe this will be case. Those kinds of details - timing-wise - are really great foreshadowing elements. It's like 1-2 shots before Rachel is cought in the office you can see her shoe behind the desk hinted at.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, what's .11?

Vicky and her father? (Too early still?)
Hannah/Brian in school on Wednesday? (This seems VERY possible)
Rachel?
Proper sex with the Kitten?
I doubt anything yet with Akari

Anything else?
Sarah Lily talk I guess?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 180 Votes