Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
isn't there still 1 one more unknown Main girl coming?
I always thought the main 4, then Hannah, and then Catherine as his core group, but only the main 4 I THINK, will be in the inner circle, MAYBE Hannah too. Don't know about the Princess.

The 11 girls on the Main Character page in the game will be part of the harem in some way or another, either as mains (who live with him) or "sides", like Elizabeth and Allison.

The others, like Akari and Misaki will be outside the house LIs I think unless Cosy decides otherwise.

Yeah, but other responses have been really negative to the piercings. And I always have the opinion that a Dev should do what THEY like. Because if they start to move away from what they actually wanted to create, they might become unhappy with the product. And an unhappy Dev is a demotivated Dev. And a demotivated Dev leads to an abandoned game.

Not saying that ignoring Feedback is good or that there should be no inspiration from Fans and Patrons. But IMO you can clearly see that the Dev here has a plan how to develop the story and I think so far they are doing great, so I hope that they continue to add what they like.
(E.g. I am not a big fan of the Founding Family-story, I basically have the same opinon as MC about this, lol. But I cannot deny that it is a really interesting and unique approach to a Harem Game, especially because Harems (or multiple wives) are a common thing for the Founding Family Heads... And I cannot deny that there was put a lot of thought into it.)
I'm not big on the piercings either to be honest, but it's not my game. Cosy should be allowed to do whatever he wants. He's the one working hard and busting his ass. If one or two gets piercings and maybe a tattoo, fine. I've seen people in Love & Sex Second Base smother their girl with all sorts of piercings, that's not my thing personally.

If Misaki gets a small tattoo, that's great. She's so cute and innocent and I already love her. If Rachel gets piercings as part of her character arc, great, as long as it's the story Cosy wants to tell.

I personally won't enjoy a plethora of ink and piercings, but it ain't my game. If it was, I'd keep a very low amount of body decorations on my girls, unless I had a hot Japanese female Yakuza or something, which the Takamuras aren't.

As long as it fits the story and whoever's character development that's fine by me.

I'm not big on the BDSM shit like paddles and whips and stuff. What the MC did with Vicky and the Kitten at the end of .10 was just at the level of my personal tastes when it comes to that kinda thing.

Only other game I've played that has that kinda stuff is Harem Hotel in the Dungeon with the girls, but even that wasn't TOO harsh. There were things I didn't like but it ain't my place to complain because I'm not the dev or a Patron like I was back in the day

netcov

Dec 22, 2018
No more main li will be added there was a chance for the best girl Annabelle but no more
Look at this.

I don't have a fixed length in mind really, instead I've got the story roughly planned out, both in overall terms and individual character arcs for the girls, following their lives years into the future (in-game time). Now I won't neccessarily make all of that into full content, and instead I'll add whats left as an epilogue (and obviously there will be some time skips) - so really I'll just keep going until I feel like the story is growing stale and it would be a good time to wrap it up and bring some closure to everything at a natural stopping point (graduation from school, graduation from college, marriage etc. depending on how far I go with the story).
Roughly planned does not exclude the possibility of reconsidering Annabelle giving more screentime. Cosy also mentioned he incorporated feedback beforehand. So don't push the idea forcefully like some of the members did 4 pages earlier on a different topic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Look at this.

Roughly planned does not exclude the possibility of reconsidering Annabelle giving more screentime. Cosy also mentioned he incorporated feedback beforehand. So don't push the idea forcefully like some of the members did 4 pages earlier on a different topic.

I would love Annabelle as a main to make it an even dozen. To me, the non-mains are very cute; Annabelle and Sam (Akari's friend) come to mind.

11 I think maybe too many (which I've said before) and I don't think Harriet would jump ship even though Hannah and Alison are with the MC.

But if we're going to have 11, make it 12 and put in Annabelle if there was a choice. I really do like her personally.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
0.10 was said to be a huge update, and I only saw 0.11 said to be a bit smaller. was it officially announced that it would cover only 1 day ?
Yes on Patreon I believe it said .11 would be a single-day update, which would be on a Wednesday with a closed Cafe

Reactions: HiP1

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Eh, you know what, I'll just throw in my 2 cent into the whole coercion thing.

Everybody got a choice, it's just whether you can deal with the consequences attached to the choice or not.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Thanks, again the cosy cafe is just too good of a base material to not analyze, summarize and at then post the conclusions here. I pretty much started replaying in 0.10 from the beginning and there I noticed a lot of foreshadowing elements which I previously did not take note off. Makes you wanna read the every statement twice and looking at every render more closely in the next update.

Actually I'd be careful about those characteristics. Except for the persistence and somewhat mental fortitude all other traits are not confirmed but could rather been seen as symptoms of inexperience. Rachel might exhibit those traits but it can not be confirmed if this is just due to her never facing adversity or genuinely acquiring those.
I'd argue everyone can be dedicated and commited if their life does not support the pursuit of different interest, which fanatic feminism could potentially hinder. Same goes for sense of righteous justice. So far Rachel is just spouting a misandric narrative. MC being constantly insulted by insinuating he's manipulative, misogynistic and finally commiting sexual crimes like assault en masse (just see the hilarious misunderstanding of trying to 'catch' instead 'collar' Akatsuki). Finding common statements and skewing those for your narration is everything but righteous. Critical thinking and assuring the truth behind every statement you propergate is your own responsibility.

Rachel does not fit the bill here. She even has a short tongue-slip where she says she 'convin~' -> 'make you understand' her view of feminism and how MC is pretty much just gaslighting Lucy into misogyny.

I mean: What the :KEK:
sorry, i meant self-righteous. forgot the "self" part :D

which the Takamuras aren't.
Yet... :sneaky:

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Akari is the only one out of those three that would have a tattoo or do anything like that in my opinion. Misaki aside, Akari seems just more...prone to have things like that given her personality, which I really do love. Yeah she looks similar to the Kitten but Akari I've really come to like very much.

I know Cosy said there would be no relations between them or the sisters with Misaki, but I can dream about it.

I wonder who would be in the first threesome and how it would go. MC/Lucy/Vicky? MC/Vicky/Kitten? MC/Vicky/Sarah?

Oh man the possibilities

*talk about a fucking topic derailment*

*ahem* Sorry

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Look at this.

Im not pushing anything i am paid member

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Yep. there is already 11 Li which is a lot
I never considered her showing back up. Sounds like the BaDIK Interlude thing where the childhood friend shows up to ruin everything.

I'd rather have Annabelle than whatever past girl the MC knew, but that's just me

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
No all the main LI are now there the childhood friend will show up but she will be a side chick
is that confirmed? will she really show up?

Akari is the only one out of those three that would have a tattoo or do anything like that in my opinion. Misaki aside, Akari seems just more...prone to have things like that given her personality, which I really do love. Yeah she looks similar to the Kitten but Akari I've really come to like very much.

I know Cosy said there would be no relations between them or the sisters with Misaki, but I can dream about it.

I wonder who would be in the first threesome and how it would go. MC/Lucy/Vicky? MC/Vicky/Kitten? MC/Vicky/Sarah?

Oh man the possibilities

*talk about a fucking topic derailment*

*ahem* Sorry
No, I just meant that the Takamura family could become a restaurant mafia with MC's influence. would be funny as hell with how Akatsuki's dad behaves already :D

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
is that confirmed? will she really show up?

No, I just meant that the Takamura family could become a restaurant mafia with MC's influence. would be funny as hell with how Akatsuki's dad behaves already :D
Yeah he acts like someone out of a Takeshi Kitano movie. He's just...off :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 178 Votes