Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Wow, a lot of pages in the last few days, lot to digest. But I still have some thoughts so hope I'm not repeating anything discussed previously.

First, the character bios page. I kind of wish that the LIs that are current, meaning pretty much Lucy, Victoria, Akatsuki and Sarah, (maybe Catherine, Alison, Hannah and Misaki) would be the only ones featured on that page and the rest of the characters be in the side characters bios. This would mean we wouldn't know that Rachel is a future LI, or that Akari is a future LI, and that once they became a LI, they would switch over to that page.

This is also shows that Annabelle will not be a LI, so it won't be a surprise when it's discovered in the story that she's not. So now super groupie Sam is not one, but we could have always held out hope that she would become one (the MC loves his older women). Just my thoughts on it.

Second, couldn't the MC bring up that Gloria shouldn't be recognized as the head of the Russell family? That the Founding Family rules are sexist and that only males are the ones that lead the respective families And what's with her husband, I assume wasn't a Russell in the first place (keep it in the family?), so he changed his name to Russell but why is he allowed to have multiple wives? He's not the head, he's probably just Gloria's bitch.

Finally, why should the MC trust any of the other families? His grandfather had a wife from each family divorce him, so it wasn't Gloria alone who destroyed the grandfather, it was all the families in a planned effort. Mr. Gilbert must have had an aunt or cousin that was married to Mr. Fletcher, so wouldn't he question what happened? I assume the rest of the non founding family wives were gold diggers, so no wealth, no more point in staying. I'm trying to remember, was there the one wife, the MC's grandmother, still in the picture? I replayed the whole VN recently and still can't recall if mentioned at all. Anyway, the Founding Families are a bunch of psychos, no honour really, showing when they guy appealed to get his money back from the Russell's and the Russell's expected to get away with it. Would Mr. Hamilton vote for the Russell's favour if he thought it would benefit him and not actually think of fairness and justice?

Sorry, just rambling. This VN is very enjoyable and makes you think after playing, and enjoyable to play again and again. Looking forward to the next update, the sooner the better (no pressure).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator
Jan 12, 2022
Wow, a lot of pages in the last few days, lot to digest. But I still have some thoughts so hope I'm not repeating anything discussed previously.

First, the character bios page. I kind of wish that the LIs that are current, meaning pretty much Lucy, Victoria, Akatsuki and Sarah, (maybe Catherine, Alison, Hannah and Misaki) would be the only ones featured on that page and the rest of the characters be in the side characters bios. This would mean we wouldn't know that Rachel is a future LI, or that Akari is a future LI, and that once they became a LI, they would switch over to that page.

This is also shows that Annabelle will not be a LI, so it won't be a surprise when it's discovered in the story that she's not. So now super groupie Sam is not one, but we could have always held out hope that she would become one (the MC loves his older women). Just my thoughts on it.

Second, couldn't the MC bring up that Gloria shouldn't be recognized as the head of the Russell family? That the Founding Family rules are sexist and that only males are the ones that lead the respective families And what's with her husband, I assume wasn't a Russell in the first place (keep it in the family?), so he changed his name to Russell but why is he allowed to have multiple wives? He's not the head, he's probably just Gloria's bitch.

Finally, why should the MC trust any of the other families? His grandfather had a wife from each family divorce him, so it wasn't Gloria alone who destroyed the grandfather, it was all the families in a planned effort. Mr. Gilbert must have had an aunt or cousin that was married to Mr. Fletcher, so wouldn't he question what happened? I assume the rest of the non founding family wives were gold diggers, so no wealth, no more point in staying. I'm trying to remember, was there the one wife, the MC's grandmother, still in the picture? I replayed the whole VN recently and still can't recall if mentioned at all. Anyway, the Founding Families are a bunch of psychos, no honour really, showing when they guy appealed to get his money back from the Russell's and the Russell's expected to get away with it. Would Mr. Hamilton vote for the Russell's favour if he thought it would benefit him and not actually think of fairness and justice?

Sorry, just rambling. This VN is very enjoyable and makes you think after playing, and enjoyable to play again and again. Looking forward to the next update, the sooner the better (no pressure).
IIRC, Cosy has said that there's a chance for a girl to be moved from side to main, but I think you actually bring up a good point about the Character Bios. Since there's a pretty big difference between where some of the gilrs, maybe their could be a section specifically for current girlfriends on the Main Love Interests page. It doesn't really change anything, bur I think it would be neat to see more and more girls slowly being added to the GF section.

The MC at this point isn't really in a position to be making any sort of demands. Also, I could be misremembering but I don't think there's an actual rule preventing women from being the head. Even if the MC was able to bring it up and somehow lead it to a vote, even if she was voted out, she would most likely continue to lead from the shadows. We already know that she removed people to get into the position she's in now, so I doubt she would just lie down and accept it.

We don't know what happened to his grandfather exactly. Gloria could have started or spread horrible rumors about him or planted evidence of some sort of wrong doing that made his wives leave him. Also the MC at this point doesn't really trust any of the founding families anyway. He has his opinion on the heads. He knows that Gloria and Mr. Hamilton are awful. He knows that Catherine's dad seems like a decent guy, but he doesn't have the actual ability to lead and is pretty much owned by Hamilton. The only one that he kinda respects is Mr. Gilbert, but he's not even working with him currently. At the end of the day, he knows that they each have their own motives. The only people that the MC trusts are his girls.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
but these are not medieval times anymore.
she is said to have destroyed her brother, not killed.
she is also said to have destroyed MC's grandfather - same word used - and he was still alive after she was finished with him.
well, lets focus on MC grandfather then
all his wifes from founding family left him from a plot causes by Gloria
but why there's no mentioned of MC's parents and why MC was raised by his grandfather in first place

plus being destroyed can be both physically and mentally
what if Flecther's bloodline was being destroyed instead and MC grandfather left just preserve his last descendant aka MC?

The thing is it was revealed early in the development that its not a secret anymore
although hopes for secondary LI is possible

it wouldnt be effective to provoke Gloria like that since Gloria already been the Head of Russell for at least 17 years now
effectively the same age of MC the least
And MC only trust his girls and you can see when Elizabeth was shown to the door when that happens

IIRC, Cosy has said that there's a chance for a girl to be moved from side to main, but I think you actually bring up a good point about the Character Bios. Since there's a pretty big difference between where some of the gilrs, maybe their could be a section specifically for current girlfriends on the Main Love Interests page. It doesn't really change anything, bur I think it would be neat to see more and more girls slowly being added to the GF section.
i do like the possible reclassification of the Bios
but that would take a step back in game development
and so far we didnt heard anything about Cosy working on the game with a team or by himself
(yes, i just assumed his gender although logically its gender neutral)

The MC at this point isn't really in a position to be making any sort of demands. Also, I could be misremembering but I don't think there's an actual rule preventing women from being the head. Even if the MC was able to bring it up and somehow lead it to a vote, even if she was voted out, she would most likely continue to lead from the shadows. We already know that she removed people to get into the position she's in now, so I doubt she would just lie down and accept it.

We don't know what happened to his grandfather exactly. Gloria could have started or spread horrible rumors about him or planted evidence of some sort of wrong doing that made his wives leave him. Also the MC at this point doesn't really trust any of the founding families anyway. He has his opinion on the heads. He knows that Gloria and Mr. Hamilton are awful. He knows that Catherine's dad seems like a decent guy, but he doesn't have the actual ability to lead and is pretty much owned by Hamilton. The only one that he kinda respects is Mr. Gilbert, but he's not even working with him currently. At the end of the day, he knows that they each have their own motives. The only people that the MC trusts are his girls.
one thing for sure, MC grandfather is a Chef and he actually cooks for the Founding Family gatherings
second, Gloria most likely was the succeeding head of Russell at that time
so she could've cooperate with Hamilton and the previous head of Bennett into splitting Fletcher's wealth
thats why Gilbert didnt know about the incident truth

Reactions: Horny Toad

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
You almost definitely saved too late. When you get the finishing screen, roll back a few and make sure to save on a script line (rather than a scene with no text). That's never failed me on any game where the dev didn't significantly invalidate all or most saves. (If you don't have a previous save, check the Autosaves page.)
damn that worked TYSM

Reactions: Tiur
4.70 star(s) 178 Votes