Apr 26, 2023
you did a hell of an awesome job, Breathing Dawn!

View attachment 2576198

thanks for sharing.

• • • • •

cheers.

CoffeeSaint, would you be ok with it if I add (under your credit of course) your animated signature to the post with my signatures (or you can of course add mine to a post with yours, is the same to me), so that they all can be found in one place?

Would have been glad (and would have saved myself a lot of work lol) if I had found your signature early on... ^^

Greetings :)

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
would you be ok with it if I add (under your credit of course) your animated signature to the post with my signatures (or you can of course add mine to a post with yours, is the same to me), so that they all can be found in one place?
I'm honored, breathing dawn — thank you.

it's a great idea!
please feel free to add it to one of your posts as you see fit.
also, credits aren't necessary; once it's out there, it belongs to the world. ;)

best regards, mate.
thanks again.

Apr 26, 2023
Hello CoffeeSaint , thank you very much for your permission and also for your humble kindness! :)

I did it like that, and included your signature together with the other ones.

Since they are all together now and there is also a real signature included, Cosy Creator can link the post at his OP if he should want to at some point.

- spreading the warmth of Cosy Cafe with the world! :coffee::cool:

Thank you again very much!

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Great game so far, I really like the characters in the game. I have not finished yet, and no sex so far (just finished opening the cafe), but I am having fun. I is so nice to have a strong MC, he is very nice to those that are nice to him, and the girls are great so far. So thanks for making a good game.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
This is a bit subjective so it's hard to rate it exactly, but if you were to categorise maledom/bdsm into none/mild/moderate/extreme I would put it at moderate. I can't really be more specific than that because while I know my plans for the game, I don't want to make specific commitments about things that change when I actually write it a year from now. I hope that helps, at least a little!
well I think your game is awesome so far. For me just make the game you want. You cannot please everyone, like me I don't really like Rachel, but maybe I will later who knows. As far as all the tags that BlasKyau does not like, well that person will have to decide to keep playing or not. But I think the MC is a dominate type of person, and he will only give the girls what they really want, like Pet Play etc... for me just keep doing what you are doing, and thanks.

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
wow its wonders what a dev with similar tastes can do. even the angela merkel of sex, handjobs, can be hot when done right. also, victoria has an extremely hot body and cute face at the same time. even this happens ridiculously rarely for me in games.

victoria, thinking she got ya: "so this is what you call doing important stuff? lying down on a couch!?"

mc, relaxed: "yep. its important work."

very refreshing

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
You know, this game reminds me of some tv shows I've watched, just because I like being in their little uncomplicated universe. The atmosphere, the simple(but attractive) visuals for most of the LIs, the interactions with the characters... they're all surprisingly resonating. Plus, for an H-Game, the relationship with Lucy is wholesome beyond words. Consider me a follower. I hope you really keep going with this and it doesn't end up abandoned.

As for what I hope will be constructive criticism, I would like to see more choices available than the occassional yes/no dynamic, like the ability to choose what we purchased for Victoria, for example. At the very least, I appreciate you allowing me to skip the feet stuff.

As for the opening, I appreciate what you're trying to do in getting us familiar with the cafe location, but some of it seemed a bit less intuitive than it may otherwise have been with a little more work.Without having to do a redesign of the area, itself, or rerendering from different angles, maybe putting some idiot-proof arrows around could help. With the rest of it being straightforward VN, the sandbox elements, like clicking on the bed or the stairs, do feel a bit out of place. Maybe you intend to put some more of them in later? If that's the case, may I recommend putting a map in at that time?

Alright, that's enough from me. Thanks for the game!

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
You know, this game reminds me of some tv shows I've watched, just because I like being in their little uncomplicated universe. The atmosphere, the simple(but attractive) visuals for most of the LIs, the interactions with the characters... they're all surprisingly resonating. Plus, for an H-Game, the relationship with Lucy is wholesome beyond words. Consider me a follower. I hope you really keep going with this and it doesn't end up abandoned.

As for what I hope will be constructive criticism, I would like to see more choices available than the occassional yes/no dynamic, like the ability to choose what we purchased for Victoria, for example. At the very least, I appreciate you allowing me to skip the feet stuff.

As for the opening, I appreciate what you're trying to do in getting us familiar with the cafe location, but some of it seemed a bit less intuitive than it may otherwise have been with a little more work.Without having to do a redesign of the area, itself, or rerendering from different angles, maybe putting some idiot-proof arrows around could help. With the rest of it being straightforward VN, the sandbox elements, like clicking on the bed or the stairs, do feel a bit out of place. Maybe you intend to put some more of them in later? If that's the case, may I recommend putting a map in at that time?

Alright, that's enough from me. Thanks for the game!
No intention of abandoning it - I'm working on 0.4 as we speak.

After recieving similar feedback from others, I've already removed the bed/stairs clicking elements in 0.3, and at some point I'll probably go over the initial roaming part to make it more intuative.

As for choices: that's probably the thing I struggle with the most. I know some people like them and want them, but I don't like how they take control away from how I tell the story - getting the balance right is hard. I actually originally planned for Victoria's final outfit to be optional, but then I would have had to do all of the renders and videos for the changing room scene in 5 different outfits, and any future content where the outfit comes back up would also have to be multiplied by 5 - that's a lot of work and also a lot of file size.

Thanks for the feedback!

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
No intention of abandoning it - I'm working on 0.4 as we speak.

After recieving similar feedback from others, I've already removed the bed/stairs clicking elements in 0.3, and at some point I'll probably go over the initial roaming part to make it more intuative.

As for choices: that's probably the thing I struggle with the most. I know some people like them and want them, but I don't like how they take control away from how I tell the story - getting the balance right is hard. I actually originally planned for Victoria's final outfit to be optional, but then I would have had to do all of the renders and videos for the changing room scene in 5 different outfits, and any future content where the outfit comes back up would also have to be multiplied by 5 - that's a lot of work and also a lot of file size.

Thanks for the feedback!
I love it so much that there is actually a feeling of a real sexual harem. In games with choices it always feels like being just part of a group of friends or stuck in the friendzone, because the dev can't write a group dynamic with the girls including their sexual stuff with the MC, since some may get sexually rejected by the player. And I at least have little interest in a friendzone simulator.

Here you really get the power fantasy of being the sexually desired center of a harem - with girls who are sexually active with the MC. It makes all the conversations between the girls much more interesting.

A breath of fresh air.

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
As for choices: that's probably the thing I struggle with the most. I know some people like them and want them, but I don't like how they take control away from how I tell the story - getting the balance right is hard.

Thanks for the feedback!
I trust your storytelling. If you want to make it more of a kinetic novel than a game, I'll still be here.

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
Great game it change from the same '' hero save the world '' type of game
i would like to know if the protagonist will be nicer to the girl who was a bully before the mc hired her ( victoria i presume ) ?
thanks in advance and keep up the great work

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Great game it change from the same '' hero save the world '' type of game
i would like to know if the protagonist will be nicer to the girl who was a bully before the mc hired her ( victoria i presume ) ?
thanks in advance and keep up the great work
Depends on what point you're at - If you've finished 0.3 I think he's already pretty nice to her.

4.70 star(s) 134 Votes