w123t4

May 26, 2019
Is it original design for sandbox? Why there are a sandbox system but never use again in the vn story game? :LOL:
So only 4 Lis in this game according to the banner? Will there be more main Li in the future or there are also side girls besides from these four like the other girls in the gallery?:unsure:
Is this game have a real harem, which we got all the girls at the end, or the faker harem, we need to finally choose one Li at the end? Will there any cat fight between each girls in the harem?:p
The story is a bit of rush, all of the girls fall in love with mc in only 3 updates, I thought it will be more slow burn especially some girl like akatsuki who need mc to open her heart first then later get the relationship. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: JasonsGranpa

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Is it original design for sandbox? Why there are a sandbox system but never use again in the vn story game? :LOL:
So only 4 Lis in this game according to the banner? Will there be more main Li in the future or there are also side girls besides from these four like the other girls in the gallery?:unsure:
Is this game have a real harem, which we got all the girls at the end, or the faker harem, we need to finally choose one Li at the end? Will there any cat fight between each girls in the harem?:p
The story is a bit of rush, all of the girls fall in love with mc in only 3 updates, I thought it will be more slow burn especially some girl like akatsuki who need mc to open her heart first then later get the relationship. :cautious:
Yep, originally had sandbox plans, even did the coding for a management system for the cafe and stats for the girls etc. But as the game progressed I decided that I wanted to stick to a VN, as that would allow me to tell the story better with all of the girls in a unified harem, instead of splitting them into their own independent routes. I'm either going to rework, or just completely remove, the last remaining sandbox portion at the beginning of the game in the next few updates.

There will be more than four main LIs.

The ending: Will be a full harem ending. The only thing I'm uncertain of is if I will allow the player to choose some of the more minor characters for the ending, or if I'll just write them all in - but there's so much story to tell before that point it's impossible to decide now.

Cat fights between harem members are unlikely, but minor squabbles are very likely.

I'd agree that the four current main LIs all got infatuated with the MC pretty quickly, but Sarah and Akatsuki have a long way to go before I would call it love.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Yep, originally had sandbox plans, even did the coding for a management system for the cafe and stats for the girls etc. But as the game progressed I decided that I wanted to stick to a VN, as that would allow me to tell the story better with all of the girls in a unified harem, instead of splitting them into their own independent routes. I'm either going to rework, or just completely remove, the last remaining sandbox portion at the beginning of the game in the next few updates.

There will be more than four main LIs.

The ending: Will be a full harem ending. The only thing I'm uncertain of is if I will allow the player to choose some of the more minor characters for the ending, or if I'll just write them all in - but there's so much story to tell before that point it's impossible to decide now.

Cat fights between harem members are unlikely, but minor squabbles are very likely.

I'd agree that the four current main LIs all got infatuated with the MC pretty quickly, but Sarah and Akatsuki have a long way to go before I would call it love.
So all the girl's name in the gallery are main Li and no side girl at all?( Surprise to see there is catherine's name in the gallery, almost forget who she is, thought she is only a normal npc to mc, I am not surprise to see if there are chloe or mika's name in the gallery in the future :ROFLMAO: )
A harem without cat fight is so boring~ It will be good looking at the girl using trick to get mc's attention, getting jealously and angry while they lose.:cautious:
We will have a creampie on sunday, so will there be pregnancy that we can choose to creampie the girls in their danger period?:p

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JasonsGranpa

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
So all the girl's name in the gallery are main Li and no side girl at all?( Surprise to see there is catherine's name in the gallery, thought she is only a normal npc to mc)
A harem without cat fight is so boring~ It will be good looking at the girl using trick to get mc's attention, getting jealously and angry while they lose.:cautious:
We will have a creampie on sunday, so will there be pregnancy that we can choose to creampie the girls in their danger period?:p
The girls in the gallery are the ones I have sex scenes planned for currently, there's one more girl that hasn't been introduced yet that belongs on that list too. As for which become main LI's, you'll just have to wait and see.

When you said cat fights I was imagining screaming, hitting, scratching, wrestling each other to the ground and pulling hair etc. There will be none of that. But I do have a few pranks planned that they will play on each other (some fairly kinky ones), and there will be a bit of competition between the girls, but I want to keep the vibe between them fairly positive, and if it ever begins to deteriorate the MC will put his foot down and tell them to cut that shit out.

Pregnancy is so far out that I can't say for certain how I'll implement it.

Major spoiler: I have plans for some time skips, to show real progress with the cafe and the harem, which may go so far as to progressing the story after they graduate from school. This is likely where pregnancy would come in towards the end.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
The girls in the gallery are the ones I have sex scenes planned for currently, there's one more girl that hasn't been introduced yet that belongs on that list too. As for which become main LI's, you'll just have to wait and see.
it would be fun if MC literally able to choose and dominate all girls that's available since the Founding Family plot are in the game now

Pregnancy is so far out that I can't say for certain how I'll implement it.

Major spoiler: I have plans for some time skips, to show real progress with the cafe and the harem, which may go so far as to progressing the story after they graduate from school. This is likely where pregnancy would come in towards the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Whitefyre

Feb 27, 2019
I really enjoyed this, The writing is very good so far and it seems to have a solid progression for the story. I'm enjoying how the characters have been introduced and developed while they still retain a mystery about them.

Would love to see more from the teacher and headmistress, All I can advise is making sure you don't forget about some of the characters when introducing more and make sure they still retain distinct differences while they develop as people like Lucy and Victoria.

I never felt like I really wanted to stop or take a break from playing it, It held my attention right the way through.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
A really great and wholesome game !
Lovely girls, good writing/characters, sexy situations and finally a relatable MC that is not too much of an ass...
Hope this will go on till completed and seeing how good the updates are i belive it will get there
A big THX to Devs and Uploaders for this great opportunity !

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Really enjoyed the game and the characters. Will keep an eye on this, hopefully next update is soon. The story pacing is very good, neither too slow or fast. Hopefully, there won't another cringe drama involving gangster and mafia. Also, liked the humour especially the rivals and scaring school cucks was fun too lmfao. Honestly, I am less interested in the teacher considering she likes being molested by random people. Nonetheless, hope we can date and bang more Virgin womens.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Themes:
(in 0.1)
  • Romance
  • Harem
  • Tsundere
  • Masturbation
  • Spanking
  • Kissing
  • Male Domination
  • Teacher (female)
(planned for future updates)
  • Virginity/defloration
  • Cosplay (lots!)
  • BDSM
  • Masochism (female)
  • Pet Play
  • Humiliation
  • Creampie
  • Anal
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Petite girls (18+)
  • Pregnancy (Later on)
  • Footjob
  • Group sex (single male, multiple female)
  • Lesbian (Threesome, group etc - MC always involved)
  • Oral Sex
  • Sex Toys
  • Titfuck
Only delicious things. And beautiful girls

4.70 star(s) 154 Votes