Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Nice update!
Love the girls (apart from the shrimp who is really irritating)
How dare you! XD

She can get a bit grating to some but honestly she was one of the more entertainingly "alive" personas I felt, atleast so far, not saying any of them were flat, not in the slightest she just seemed to have a more dynamic personality (emotionally anyway) so far.

On a different note, did see Rachel has a gallery page which make me suspect she could be one of the LI's, if so not gonna lie the only role I would have for her annoying ass is a combination of Akatsuki's and...FUCK I forgot the blondes name already and I just finished the update last night....wtf is wrong with me and I liked her chara too... anyway basically pet/slave but much more bdsm degrading XD

Last edited:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
How dare you! XD

She can get a bit grating to some but honestly she was one of the more entertainingly "alive" personas I felt, atleast so far, not saying any of them were flat, not in the slightest she just seemed to have a more dynamic personality (emotionally anyway) so far
She annoyed me at first but definitely grew on me as the game progressed.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
How dare you! XD

She can get a bit grating to some but honestly she was one of the more entertainingly "alive" personas I felt, atleast so far, not saying any of them were flat, not in the slightest she just seemed to have a more dynamic personality (emotionally anyway) so far
Bruh, if I was the MC and some little obnoxious minx called me idiot for the 15th time, I'd drop her headfirst into the deep fat fryer. Now Hannah...she seems to have some personality, bit feisty as well but at least doesn't resort to "idiot" every sentence. Plus she's way hotter :LOL:

Btw the bit where Akatsuki's father is standing beside her and not batting an eyelash at her kinky catgirl costume was too funny... :LUL:

Last edited:

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Bruh, if I was the MC and some little obnoxious minx called me idiot for the 15th time, I'd drop her headfirst into the deep fat fryer. Now Hannah...she seems to have some personality, bit feisty as well but at least doesn't resort to "idiot" every sentence. Plus she's way hotter :LOL:
Not gonna lie I haven't made my decision on Hannah yet,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lord Soth

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
The story is a bit of rush, all of the girls fall in love with mc in only 3 updates, I thought it will be more slow burn especially some girl like akatsuki who need mc to open her heart first then later get the relationship. :cautious:

tbh if such an awesome guy like the MC would have been in my highschool - owning a restaurant with 18, brimming with confidence, being dominant but kind, chasing a dream with conviction, not taking shit from anyone - the girls of my highschool would have fallen for him like flies

probably within a few hours too :KEK:

How dare you! XD

She can get a bit grating to some but honestly she was one of the more entertainingly "alive" personas I felt, atleast so far, not saying any of them were flat, not in the slightest she just seemed to have a more dynamic personality (emotionally anyway) so far.

On a different note, did see Rachel has a gallery page which make me suspect she could be one of the LI's, if so not gonna lie the only role I would have for her annoying ass is a combination of Akatsuki's and...FUCK I forgot the blondes name already and I just finished the update last night....wtf is wrong with me and I liked her chara too... anyway basically pet/slave but much more bdsm degrading XD

"dynamic" :KEK:

there can never be too much pet/slave lol

Catherine ;)
Yes Catherine...I swear I will learn...or atleast try to learn a majority of the LI's names during the next version...can't promise I will remember them all the next day as I have the memory of a sloth :ROFLMAO:

remembering names always hard - especially when bombshells like in cosy cafe and the only thing that sticks are hot bodies and cute personalities :KEK:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
sorry to annoy you Cosy Creator , i'm loving the game so far...but i feel like one of the background songs is a version of a Legend of Zelda something lofi probabile...like day 13 evening when MC and the girls are about to watch a movie

• Red Heart
Reactions: JasonsGranpa

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Nice update. There is room for improvement in male characters. MC in his school jacket looks really chubby. Not that i care much but still.

• Angry
Reactions: Richardson1

_Han

Feb 28, 2022
First of all, all of the girls have very sweet personalities and sexy quirks in their own way, I hope it will continue like this from now on, and you have established the harem balance very well from the beginning of the game, which makes the game very enjoyable.

Everything is going well for now, I hope it continues like this, good luck

4.70 star(s) 156 Votes