Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
Awesome game! I found myself really enthralled on the story but also satisfied with the level and timing of each h-scenes. The girls each have their own personality and the MC can't be summed up as just horny. Renders and Character designs are also great. Already looking forward to the next update.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Thanks! I haven't found the time yet, but Stray Incubus has been on my to-do list for a while - it looks really good and right up my street :love:
Well your game was recommended to me quite a few time on my discord, so since I finished working on my last update, I decided to give it ago and it didn't disappoint at all. Do you often make/set-up your own maps? :unsure:
The cafe and school maps looked custom-made from assets? Am I right? :LOL:

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Well your game was recommended to me quite a few time on my discord, so since I finished working on my last update, I decided to give it ago and it didn't disappoint at all. Do you often make/set-up your own maps? :unsure:
The cafe and school maps looked custom-made from assets? Am I right? :LOL:
Yeah, I tend to get a very specific image in mind when I'm writing, so I make my own maps because pre-made ones never quite fit. I like doing it this way, but I made a lot of screw ups in some of the map design (especially early on) - the 0.1 classroom for example is about 3x too big and it subtly shrinks as the game progresses :ROFLMAO:

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
What the fuck are you talking about. I really don't want to be an asshole and a rapist because there's a small difference between keeping your bitches in line and being an asshole. I also can't stand cocky bitches who think they're a badass because of some fucking Tsundere. That to me is the same as femdom and that's where the game goes out. While I don't want to be an asshole, I might as well throw those Tsundere bitches in the well. They ruin the gaming experience and at that point it doesn't matter if you're maledom or not because you can't avoid that shit when you're such a fucking beta mc.
Ignored

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Apologies for the apparent double post. I like to read through the entire thread before commenting, but "that guy" set off a number of my triggers, so I just had to ignore him (It's about 6 pages back if anyone is interested).

So, the reason I read the whole thread is to see if there is anything I can add to the mounds of praise that a dev gets. If I don't like a particular VN, I just move on, as nobody really needs to know my opinion. In this case, however, I don't think that there is any praise that I can give the dev that hasn't already been given multiple times. I'm not normally a harem fan, but this one really attracted my attention before I understood that it was a non-optional harem. The way the harem is being set up is way different from most harem games, and that's a good thing.

The only complaint (and it's not really a big one) has been alluded to by multiple posters. It's the groping of the teacher in the train. However, based on everything else in the game, I will trust the dev to resolve this issue in a way that most, if not all, of the complainers can accept.

Lastly, I want to make sure that the dev understands that this is HIS/HER game, and his/her vision. Don't let anyone (not even me lol) change that. Sticking to your vision makes you happy. A happy dev is much more likely to want to work on his or her project.

If anyone wants to skip the wall of text above, all I said was good job dev, keep up the good work.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Yeah, I tend to get a very specific image in mind when I'm writing, so I make my own maps because pre-made ones never quite fit. I like doing it this way, but I made a lot of screw ups in some of the map design (especially early on) - the 0.1 classroom for example is about 3x too big and it subtly shrinks as the game progresses :ROFLMAO:
Man if you'd look at the renders for my first 3-ish releases you'd probably be mortified XD
The important thing is that we learnt from our mistakes I guess XD

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Man if you'd look at the renders for my first 3-ish releases you'd probably be mortified XD
The important thing is that we learnt from our mistakes I guess XD
Psh, you're both well above average even in your early releases, and you both just keep getting better. Neither of you have put anything out that looks amateurishly beginner in appearance, and in both your games, the characters and writing more than make up for even any minor quibbles I might have about them.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Here's an example of what I meant:

1690818222331.png

As you can see, the shirts blend with the walls, which seems to be overly lit.

You may want to add either some grey to them, or some green tint, as green doesn't seem to be around much in the game.

It is the same in the kitchen, and in some of the rooms in the house as well. The white walls seems to be prevalent in many rooms, and all seem to have that pure white tone to them.

The night shots however, seems to suffer from the opposite:

1690818830745.png

I don't know if I'm too picky, but something's off there. It's like, a darkened day time sort of. Maybe just a limitation from the engine used for renders, I do not know as it is not my field, but something looks off there.

Last edited:

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Here's an example of what I meant:

View attachment 2814850

As you can see, the shirts blend with the walls, which seems to be overly lit.

You may want to add either some grey to them, or some green tint, as green doesn't seem to be around much in the game.

It is the same in the kitchen, and in some of the rooms in the house as well. The white walls seems to be prevalent in many rooms, and all seem to have that pure white tone to them.

The night shots however, seems to suffer from the opposite:

View attachment 2814877

I don't know if I'm too picky, but something's off there. It's like, a darkened day time sort of. Maybe just a limitation from the engine used for renders, I do not know as it is not my field, but something looks off there.
You're still in the 0.1 content there - I've made quite a few improvements to the graphics in later updates that I think address these issues :)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
You're still in the 0.1 content there - I've made quite a few improvements to the graphics in later updates that I think address these issues :)
Yeah, I'm not skipping any dialogues in this one.
One of the very rare one that doesn't get boring within 10 minutes :D

For the older content, you'll probably get away editing the pictures in photoshop or something equivalent, so you don't have to re-render them. The school ones will be a bitch though, since the shirts seems to be the exact same color as the walls.

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Yeah, I'm not skipping any dialogues in this one.
One of the very rare one that doesn't get boring within 10 minutes :D

For the older content, you'll probably get away editing the pictures in photoshop or something equivalent, so you don't have to re-render them. The school ones will be a bitch though, since the shirts seems to be the exact same color as the walls.
I've been tempted to go back and re-do a lot of the older renders for quite a while, but after taking opinions people seemed to prefer that I spend my time on new content.

Still, I think at some point I might start doing it gradually by re-doing a single 0.1/0.2 day alongside each new update - that way eventually the whole game will hopefully be on a level in terms of graphical quality.

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes