Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
is the new update only rework day 1 ?
or there's update on the story too ??
0.4.1 just reworked day 1. No new story, and it ends at the same spot 0.4 did. Next story update will be 0.5. That said, it did feel like it had a bit more of the MC's internal dialogue about the cafe during the day 1 replacement for the now-removed free-roam section.

Reactions: Cosy Creator

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
0.4.1 just reworked day 1. No new story, and it ends at the same spot 0.4 did. Next story update will be 0.5. That said, it did feel like it had a bit more of the MC's internal dialogue about the cafe during the day 1 replacement for the now-removed free-roam section.
thanks for the info
i'll just wait for 0.5

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
Promising game, the catgirl is my favorite for sure. I was surprised to be in a school setting after owning a cafe, though.

Reactions: Konrad Simon

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I just hope this stays a "cosy" game. Only in on day 4 (obviously I haven't seen much) but Lucy seriously is cute. wtf the sweetness is not coming from MCs pancakes here.
>Day 5
AW shit, how tf and who tf let her in?
>No option to dodge her like crazy student council chick.
We'll find out I guess.
>Bleached Brain Brian
Ah now it makes sense.
>Day 6
HAND HOLDING? IN LESS THAN A WEEK? This boy got the rizz.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
This is a SANDBOX! Why are we being deceived by not having the fucking tag? Many of us wouldn't be downloading this shit if we knew that it was so! I call bullshit!
It's very much not? As of 0.4.1, there are literally zero sandbox elements left in the playable game. Cosy and I have even been chatting about places I found some remnants in the code (even though they're not used) and he's removing those for 0.5.

PerVertex

Jun 22, 2018
I genuinely really like this visnov, to the point where I as a general lurker decided to comment on it.

Imho great care was put in each character and I enjoy all their quirks.
And so far there hasn't been anything that I feel takes away from the story and scenes.
Personally, I would be totally okay with the girls getting involved with each other regardless if MC is around or not, but understand that might note for everyone.
I personally am the "Love is beautiful and should be shared" kind of person, but...
To each their own, and we can't always have all the pie.

I sincerely hope that CC keeps at it and makes it a nice and lengthy story.
In fact, fook it, Patreon it is.

*edit: even added it to my signature*

Last edited:

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
" Also, that teacher who liked getting molested by random guys. Not something I like in LIs. Hope she's not an LI. "

Yeah, we're all different. That was one I especially liked, in large part because I'd never seen it in a game before. Her kink is to be molested by a stranger. I wouldn't have thought of putting that into a game, and I'm really curious about how it'll play out. Will she become part of the harem? If so, will knowing who her "molester" is ruin it for her? Will MC arrange to meet her to take it to the next level without ever revealing who he is? I'm curious af.
Well, I'm not completely against that. I just wish that she remain a side girl.
Please spoiler stuff that's new to the current release (in this case, to 0.4 and 0.4.1, since the latter doesn't advance the storyline).

He said flat-out that Lucy would get veto power, and that is her home now, too. She's his partner and first girlfriend, not just another harem girl. He also said that current girlfriends get veto power over new girlfriends. Since Lucy's the only girlfriend so far, Victoria does in fact need her approval. Once Victoria is a girlfriend, the next girl (Akatsuki or Sarah, most likely) will need both Lucy's and Victoria's approval. And so on, and so on. You're just getting a bit ahead of the plan, but this plan was stated pretty flat-out during the game.
A veto power for adding girls in MC's Harem? I can understand that.

A veto power for letting someone live in MC's house? Especially when it's important for someone who is involved with MC already? I can't get behind that. She needs help and MC shouldn't ask ANYONE for their permission for those matters.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Well, I'm not completely against that. I just wish that she remain a side girl.

A veto power for adding girls in MC's Harem? I can understand that.

A veto power for letting someone live in MC's house? Especially when it's important for someone who is involved with MC already? I can't get behind that. She needs help and MC shouldn't ask ANYONE for their permission for those matters.
I do see what you're saying, but I didn't see it so much as him "asking permission" as it was him making sure she's comfortable.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
" Also, that teacher who liked getting molested by random guys. Not something I like in LIs. Hope she's not an LI. "

Yeah, we're all different. That was one I especially liked, in large part because I'd never seen it in a game before. Her kink is to be molested by a stranger. I wouldn't have thought of putting that into a game, and I'm really curious about how it'll play out. Will she become part of the harem? If so, will knowing who her "molester" is ruin it for her? Will MC arrange to meet her to take it to the next level without ever revealing who he is? I'm curious af.
To me that says "I like to be groped, and I don't much care by who."
I'm super not a fan of that because what does that say for the future? Obviously, I don't expect that in this game, but it would fit her personality to just let whomever grope her.

Honestly, it's the reason I gave up the game on that release. Glad I came back to it, though, since she hasn't been a big part of the game since, and the rest of the game has been very... Cozy...

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
To me that says "I like to be groped, and I don't much care by who."

That's not mutually exclusive with fidelity... Just because you like a thing doesn't mean you'll do the thing if it's a relationship boundary with your partner.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
That's not mutually exclusive with fidelity... Just because you like a thing doesn't mean you'll do the thing if it's a relationship boundary with your partner.
Right, and like I said, I don't think that would even be a thing here. But think of it this way... her being in a relationship means she can't explore her kink, if, in fact, her kink is getting groped by strangers. Her kink, by default, means she either gives it up or can't be monogamous. Unless the MC is okay with sharing, someone is going to lose here - either she gets to explore her kink, or MC has to share her. Unless this was just a one-off for her, which would be weird.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Right, and like I said, I don't think that would even be a thing here. But think of it this way... her being in a relationship means she can't explore her kink, if, in fact, her kink is getting groped by strangers. Her kink, by default, means she either gives it up or can't be monogamous. Unless the MC is okay with sharing, someone is going to lose here - either she gets to explore her kink, or MC has to share her. Unless this was just a one-off for her, which would be weird.
I mean... That's life, one of my kinks is lactation that's not happening again with my wife and I. I'm fine with that my partner is more important to me than a kink. I think that's pronably true for most people who are willing to be monogamous, and since the dev has no plans of involving other men in the game outside MC, it's safe to assume the same about the teacher if she locked it die with MC.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I mean... That's life, one of my kinks is lactation that's not happening again with my wife and I. I'm fine with that my partner is more important to me than a kink. I think that's pronably true for most people who are willing to be monogamous, and since the dev has no plans of involving other men in the game outside MC, it's safe to assume the same about the teacher if she locked it die with MC.
Fair. I'm just not that trusting of a person, for reasons specific to why I don't play those types of games. So for me, when characters seem like they have those types of traits, I err on the side of caution and avoid them.

Reactions: KingSet

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
matter of personal preference, MC clearly into hard domming here and if it your thing - great, but i personally would prefer a choice on how you deal with the girls, one thing is taming bratty ones, but let's say Lucy? yeah, i would prefer loving approach without all this domming bullshit, no matter if all of them written to love it or not
lack of maledom tag doesn't automatically turn MC into spineless beta soyboy cuck, it's all about writing, but overwhelming maledom without a choice sure result in MC looking like egocentric control freak
and as a note - i still love the game, characters and writing, but i wish there were options/paths
Sure it's all subjective, people are into different things and even how each person interprets something can be different than everyone else. On that note I think the way the MC has treated Lucy kind of is how you want her to be treated no? He does go easy on her and tries to make sure she's ok with things. Then she gets jealous over not getting the same treatment as others. MC seems pretty gentle and loving with her by default. Maledom =/= being mean.
And I'd say it 100% matters if the girl loves it or not. What's wrong with giving her what she wants? MC doesn't strike me as the type that would force girls to do things they don't want to do. When I said maledom done right, what I meant was he's in charge but not mean or dismissive of his girl's feelings. It's not like they have no say in things, they just like being submissive to him.
I do get what you're saying in regards to choice, but sometimes stories and characters are written to be who they are not who the player wants them to be. For me personally I try to avoid the opposite, femdom. I'm ok with some gentle "come to mommy" type of femdom but can't stand humiliation or having the male be overpowered or forced in to things. Sometimes I just have to put up with it to play games I otherwise like.

Unrelated note in regards to the girl on girl discussion. I don't want them doing things on their own. If they get sexual with each other it should be at the MC's behest and with him involved. I don't want my girls seeking satisfaction elsewhere, and if they get too horny having to wait... good! I want them full of lust. Plus I've never understood how these women in these games suddenly become horny for women. Like, you find the guy of your dreams who treats you and fucks you better than you can imagine and that makes you desire women? What? Harem girls should always want to please and be pleased by the person they joined the harem for. I'm not against some girl on girl but like I said it's not something they should do or request on their own. My preference definitely leans towards sisterly relationship.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Fair. I'm just not that trusting of a person, for reasons specific to why I don't play those types of games. So for me, when characters seem like they have those types of traits, I err on the side of caution and avoid them.
Same, probably, if I'm picking up what you're throwing down. But this isn't that type of game. Also irl, assuming I'm picking up what you're alluding to, get therapy... People will pick up that your not trusting and it'll poison the well immediately, makes it real hard to successfully move on.

4.70 star(s) 154 Votes