MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
And I don't mind if they have fun with each other on their own. They will still be devoted to the MC.
Hmm...Except when the girls says..."sorry honey, I'm really tired tonight from having lesbian sex earlier this evening." :KEK:

So for me having a love interest interacting sexually, and being sated by another...isn't something I care for. Unless MC is always part of the GG action.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Meh. Lesbian scenes wouldn't be something I'd be into. If it ends up being a thing then I'm hoping it can be something that's optional.
My current project is about two women on their honeymoon in Paris, so it might not be your thing. Lesbian sex is not optional in that one. ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
loved where you ended this update .. made me think awwww .....

you know its games like this that make me hate having to wait .. but games like yours are totally worth it :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
loved where you ended this update .. made me think awwww .....

you know its games like this that make me hate having to wait .. but games like yours are totally worth it :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
When I saw that 0.4.1 had been released, I got my hopes up, then saw it was more of an internal update.

I agree, though. A super heart melting romantic end of update. This old heart was happy with it. I may go back soon just to see the afterglow/aftercare.

Reactions: ImperialD

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Cosy Cafe [v0.4.1] [Cosy Creator] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.4.1 · · · (496.5 MiB :: 1.83 GiB)
Mac v0.4.1 · · · (481.9 MiB :: 1.82 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
One weird thing I'm happy about the 0.4.1 update, in addition to it fixing day 1, is that it's a version number used right. There's so many versioning schemes used by the developers that are simply nonsensical that it hurts my developer's soul. Especially all the 0.0.x versions that don't make sense at all. It's like these people have seen a versioning scheme but then decided to throw all logic to the bin.

Anyway day one now makes sense compared to the rest of the game which is good. It removes the last vestiges of a possible sandbox and doesn't give the wrong impression any more.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
What's new in 0.4.1?
Is it like new scenes in the beginning (story or lewd), or just reworked existing scenes?

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
What's new in 0.4.1?
Is it like new scenes in the beginning (story or lewd), or just reworked existing scenes?
The manual moving was removed and more "transition images" added, i.e. you can see more of the cafe from different angles. Some new lines, other than that nothing major in day 1.

Reactions: Phase_01

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
The manual moving was removed and more "transition images" added, i.e. you can see more of the cafe from different angles. Some new lines, other than that nothing major in day 1.
Ohhh sick sick, thank you

The "sandbox" at the start did confuse me, especially when I realized the rest of the game didn't have it lol

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Great example of maledom done right in this game.
matter of personal preference, MC clearly into hard domming here and if it your thing - great, but i personally would prefer a choice on how you deal with the girls, one thing is taming bratty ones, but let's say Lucy? yeah, i would prefer loving approach without all this domming bullshit, no matter if all of them written to love it or not
lack of maledom tag doesn't automatically turn MC into spineless beta soyboy cuck, it's all about writing, but overwhelming maledom without a choice sure result in MC looking like egocentric control freak
and as a note - i still love the game, characters and writing, but i wish there were options/paths

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I'm hoping the girl-on-girl stuff stays centered around the MC. Loving the game so far. Thank you for the gem. Cheers.
Had this discussion on discord recently. I'm not currently planning a ton of girl-on-girl content, and what there will be will be centred entirely around the MC in threesomes and group stuff. My intention is for the female LIs to feel like sisters (eventually) and not lovers.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Had this discussion on discord recently. I'm not currently planning a ton of girl-on-girl content, and what there will be will be centred entirely around the MC in threesomes and group stuff. My intention is for the female LIs to feel like sisters (eventually) and not lovers.
That's good too. I just wanted to say that I, for one, would not mind either way. I just get tired of the people who are somehow squicked by it.
I also like how the BDSM play is not instead of affection and romance, but in addition to it. I know many people for whom that is the(ir) way.

Nope, this is my first game.
Very well done, then!

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
matter of personal preference, MC clearly into hard domming here and if it your thing - great, but i personally would prefer a choice on how you deal with the girls, one thing is taming bratty ones, but let's say Lucy? yeah, i would prefer loving approach without all this domming bullshit, no matter if all of them written to love it or not
lack of maledom tag doesn't automatically turn MC into spineless beta soyboy cuck, it's all about writing, but overwhelming maledom without a choice sure result in MC looking like egocentric control freak
and as a note - i still love the game, characters and writing, but i wish there were options/paths
What I don't like about this game is that MC isn't treating all the girls equally. When Victoria's brother came to ask MC to let his sis live with him MC went to have Lucy's approval.

I get that Victoria wasn't that great at the beginning but she's changed now. Victoria living in MC's house isn't related to MC's love life at all. I would have let Victoria live even if she wasn't with MC. What if Lucy rejected to let Victoria live there? MC would have let her go?

It's high time MC starts treating all the girls equally.

Also, that teacher who liked getting molested by random guys. Not something I like in LIs. Hope she's not an LI.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
" Also, that teacher who liked getting molested by random guys. Not something I like in LIs. Hope she's not an LI. "

Yeah, we're all different. That was one I especially liked, in large part because I'd never seen it in a game before. Her kink is to be molested by a stranger. I wouldn't have thought of putting that into a game, and I'm really curious about how it'll play out. Will she become part of the harem? If so, will knowing who her "molester" is ruin it for her? Will MC arrange to meet her to take it to the next level without ever revealing who he is? I'm curious af.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
What I don't like about this game is that MC isn't treating all the girls equally. When Victoria's brother came to ask MC to let his sis live with him MC went to have Lucy's approval.

I get that Victoria wasn't that great at the beginning but she's changed now. Victoria living in MC's house isn't related to MC's love life at all. I would have let Victoria live even if she wasn't with MC. What if Lucy rejected to let Victoria live there? MC would have let her go?

It's high time MC starts treating all the girls equally.
Please spoiler stuff that's new to the current release (in this case, to 0.4 and 0.4.1, since the latter doesn't advance the storyline).

He said flat-out that Lucy would get veto power, and that is her home now, too. She's his partner and first girlfriend, not just another harem girl. He also said that current girlfriends get veto power over new girlfriends. Since Lucy's the only girlfriend so far, Victoria does in fact need her approval. Once Victoria is a girlfriend, the next girl (Akatsuki or Sarah, most likely) will need both Lucy's and Victoria's approval. And so on, and so on. You're just getting a bit ahead of the plan, but this plan was stated pretty flat-out during the game.

4.70 star(s) 156 Votes