TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I did miss update 03 and now I'm glad for that. This as I got a longer update to play! :ROFLMAO:(y) So now I'm waiting fofr 05 and try not to miss it.

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Strange. MC doesn't come across at all a jerk to me. That's one of the things I like most about this game--he keeps hitting the exact sweet spot between strict dom and nice guy; and has both a quirky sense of humor and a past he struggles with to keep him from being a cardboard cutout. For those of us who love domination but aren't into cruelty or psychological torture, he's perfect, and nearly unique among AVN MCs.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Strange. MC doesn't come across at all a jerk to me. That's one of the things I like most about this game--he keeps hitting the exact sweet spot between strict dom and nice guy; and has both a quirky sense of humor and a past he struggles with to keep him from being a cardboard cutout. For those of us who love domination but aren't into cruelty or psychological torture, he's perfect, and nearly unique among AVN MCs.
kitty-yes.gif

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Ridiculous bullshit again. The game is ok with maledom, but then again the MC lets the bitches walk all over him. Fuck I'd throw all the tsunders against the wall and if they don't like it I'd throw them out and there'd be no going back. I bet I'm not going to finish this game because of that shitty tsundere, I'm going to ignore the whole game. This has ruined a good maledom start just because of that fucking tsundere which is totally fucked up. At least they should give the player the option to make shitty characters like that avoidable or at least that TSUNDERE avoidable. Now dev is losing players unnecessarily because of that shitty feature that basically cancels out maledom. That MC is like some fucking beta in front of those tsundere bitches. I'm surprised MC isn't still bowing down to those bitches and licking their shoes clean at the same time.
Maledom doesn't mean "asshole or abusive prick". You seem to want to rape the girls in this game and that not definitely maledom lmfao. Also, developer already said it a linear novel and tsundere is very popular. Eh, why am I explaining shits to you. Word of advice, don't try your kind of maledom irl :BootyTime:

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Ridiculous bullshit again. The game is ok with maledom, but then again the MC lets the bitches walk all over him. Fuck I'd throw all the tsunders against the wall and if they don't like it I'd throw them out and there'd be no going back. I bet I'm not going to finish this game because of that shitty tsundere, I'm going to ignore the whole game. This has ruined a good maledom start just because of that fucking tsundere which is totally fucked up. At least they should give the player the option to make shitty characters like that avoidable or at least that TSUNDERE avoidable. Now dev is losing players unnecessarily because of that shitty feature that basically cancels out maledom. That MC is like some fucking beta in front of those tsundere bitches. I'm surprised MC isn't still bowing down to those bitches and licking their shoes clean at the same time.
What the fuck are you talking about. I really don't want to be an asshole and a rapist because there's a small difference between keeping your bitches in line and being an asshole. I also can't stand cocky bitches who think they're a badass because of some fucking Tsundere. That to me is the same as femdom and that's where the game goes out. While I don't want to be an asshole, I might as well throw those Tsundere bitches in the well. They ruin the gaming experience and at that point it doesn't matter if you're maledom or not because you can't avoid that shit when you're such a fucking beta mc.

:WaitWhat:

This has one of the better MC's in this category. They're usually either spineless, insufferably weak cringelords, or braindead dudebro assholes that treat everyone like shit. This one is calm, collected, mature, and empathic while displaying a firm and capable hand if needed. Ideal maledom MC. One of the biggest draws of this game to me is that the MC is such an easy self-insert. He's not retarded like all the others. With just about every other game, I'm rolling my eyes at why the MC either gets shit on, or shits on someone else, for absolutely no reason. Not with this game. So far everything has been on point.

Why is the Tsundere an issue? He makes it clear that as long as they're on the clock-- none of that tsundere shit at the cafe. Pretty based if you ask me. He even spanks Sarah. How exactly is that her walking all over him? How is that "beta"? She's clearly written to be a classic tsundere, which is the best version of the tsundere archetype. Prickly, but with a soft side that gets softer as you break through those barriers of insecurity. Nothing more, nothing less. None of that [physically violent for absolutely no reason or fault of the MC] nonsense that you get with the newer, more modern tsundere archetype.

Why would you even think that Sarah's character is written to be a girlboss? That's not her character at all. Nothing she's done so far has indicated that. She's a flawed and insecure character. That's the whole point. What is the expectation here? Is it the fact that she calls you an idiot that has you malding? Or is it because he doesn't childishly react negatively to it every single time she says it? Who gives a fuck? She's a tsundere. She's doing tsundere shit. MC has told her to stfu and behave multiple times when it gets excessive and she's listened every time. Where's the issue? If you don't like tsunderes, that's fine, but this game has had one from the beginning. Seems like you want all of the girls here to be completely tamed two-dimensional BDSM slaves whose vocabulary consists of only two words: "yes" and "master." Look, nothing wrong with that, but this isn't that kinda game, and just because you want it to be that kinda game doesn't make the MC a "beta" because it's not tailor-made to your kink. The game is literally called Cosy Cafe. It's supposed to be cozy.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
What the fuck are you talking about. I really don't want to be an asshole and a rapist because there's a small difference between keeping your bitches in line and being an asshole. I also can't stand cocky bitches who think they're a badass because of some fucking Tsundere. That to me is the same as femdom and that's where the game goes out. While I don't want to be an asshole, I might as well throw those Tsundere bitches in the well. They ruin the gaming experience and at that point it doesn't matter if you're maledom or not because you can't avoid that shit when you're such a fucking beta mc.
While you're welcome to like or dislike any game you want, you very clearly know nothing about maledom, and are just making shit up about tsundere characters. You might note that basically no one here agrees with your weird-ass definitions of maledom and tsundere, nor does anyone but you think tsundere characters "ruin the gaming experience".

Even if you accept the idiotic alpha/beta fictional classification system, you can't point to anything meaningful showing that he's "beta". The MC of this game is not remotely submissive or passive.

As for the specific girls:
  • Victoria/Akatsuki: Neither of them are what anyone sane would call "tsundere" except a little bit of brattiness from Victoria. Both are VERY submissive to the MC. They act out specifically because they WANT be punished.
  • Sarah: She is the only character I'd call "tsundere", but she also isn't even the MC's woman yet. She's making it pretty obvious that's where she's headed, though. She's not remotely dominant over the MC, and in fact is becoming dependent on him already. He's breaking her tsundere attitude quite nicely so far. You must also have missed the 0.4 scene where he punishes her, and she takes it without (much) complaint.
  • Misaki (the teacher): If you mean her, you're literally delusional, since she shows zero tsundere tendencies and already shows a massive submissive streak.
  • Anyone else: None of the other girls have any relationship progress with the MC.
Lastly, "tsundere" doesn't mean femdom like you (and you alone) are randomly claiming it does. It means the girl is putting on an outward rude, hostile, or disinterested show of bravado in order to conceal her actual feelings. All the LIs in this game will be submissive to the MC.

What you're telling us is that you don't actually understand how to recognize an actual confident, self-assured, and dominant man.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
A miniscule difference. A microscopic difference, IMHO.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Keeping ur bitches in line ok dude this game aint for u move on

Reactions: Konrad Simon

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Dude, you are wanting Mc to be asshole/dick to girls for no reason. Play the game again and you will understand why he is linear against Sarah(tsundere). Sarah literally help him create costume and with the waitress job. When did she walked over him? Or made him do shits? (Other than asking him to walk her out) Same goes for Rachel. (The annoying feminist), MC ignores her and even threatened her once. If you get offended this easily then maybe this game is not for you? I don't know what is your type of maledom but here is the definition "maledom only applies during sex and he is definitely not having sex with the tsunderes yet". :WeSmart:

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
While you're welcome to like or dislike any game you want, you very clearly know nothing about maledom, and are just making shit up about tsundere characters. You might note that basically no one here agrees with your weird-ass definitions of maledom and tsundere, nor does anyone but you think tsundere characters "ruin the gaming experience".

Even if you accept the idiotic alpha/beta fictional classification system, you can't point to anything meaningful showing that he's "beta". The MC of this game is not remotely submissive or passive.

• Victoria/Akatsuki: Neither of them are what anyone sane would call "tsundere" except a little bit of brattiness from Victoria. Both are VERY submissive to the MC. They act out specifically because they WANT be punished.
  • Sarah: She is the only character I'd call "tsundere", but she also isn't even the MC's woman yet. She's making it pretty obvious that's where she's headed, though. She's not remotely dominant over the MC, and in fact is becoming dependent on him already. He's breaking her tsundere attitude quite nicely so far. You must also have missed the 0.4 scene where he punishes her, and she takes it without (much) complaint.
  • Misaki (the teacher): If you mean her, you're literally delusional, since she shows zero tsundere tendencies and already shows a massive submissive streak.
  • Anyone else: None of the other girls have any relationship progress with the MC.
Lastly, "tsundere" doesn't mean femdom like you (and you alone) are randomly claiming it does. It means the girl is putting on an outward rude, hostile, or disinterested show of bravado in order to conceal her actual feelings. All the LIs in this game will be submissive to the MC.

What you're telling us is that you don't actually understand how to recognize an actual confident, self-assured, and dominant man.
Imagine missing Lucy from your list of girls that have a relationship with the MC. I'm guessing that's because she's about as far from a tsundere as it's possible to get.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020

Well put, quoting to emphasize.

Imagine being so angry at misunderstanding a game, terminology and characters you need to lash out about it on a forum rather than just go "not for me" and try something else. Amazingly pathetic behavior.

Imagine missing Lucy from your list of girls that have a relationship with the MC. I'm guessing that's because she's about as far from a tsundere as it's possible to get.
literally the other end of the spectrum.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 24, 2019
Absolute Masterpiece...

Thank you for your work. I missed the previous update but was worth it, nice build up. Nice ending for a great day. (see, what I did there? No? Its ok I guess.)

I don't know why but Mr. Takamura might be my favorite character :D (outside of the MC's girls ofc). He kinda reminds me Stabby from "Once in a Lifetime" -another great game btw- same level of weird but funny vibes.
"We Rival" - Mr. Takamura.

Imagine missing Lucy from your list of girls
Lucy... She just wants MC to be happy, so like you and others pointed out, she is soooooo far away from being a "tsundere" that you can build whole countries in the gap.

Anyway, thank you once again for this delight. I hope you keep us blessing with wonderful story and events.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 157 Votes