Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Imagine missing Lucy from your list of girls that have a relationship with the MC. I'm guessing that's because she's about as far from a tsundere as it's possible to get.
You're right. I think the mere possibility that someone could think Lucy was tsundere short-circuited my brain, heh.

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Dude, you are wanting Mc to be asshole/dick to girls for no reason. Play the game again and you will understand why he is linear against Sarah(tsundere). Sarah literally help him create costume and with the waitress job. When did she walked over him? Or made him do shits? (Other than asking him to walk her out) Same goes for Rachel. (The annoying feminist), MC ignores her and even threatened her once. If you get offended this easily then maybe this game is not for you? I don't know what is your type of maledom but here is the definition "maledom only applies during sex and he is definitely not having sex with the tsunderes yet". :WeSmart:
I agree with most of this post, except to comment about Rachel and the definition you gave.

Rachel: The one time he lets Rachel feel like she "won" is when she makes him go to the Headmistress. He goes along with that, because he knows the result won't be what Rachel wants it to be, and he's right. Like I said in my post, he's confident, self-assured, and dominant, even when she doesn't realize he's got the upper hand.

Definition: You said "maledom only applies during sex" in this game, which I don't really agree with. In almost every interaction he has with anyone, whether he's in a relationship with them or not, he is confident, collected, protective of his girls, unafraid to engage, and just generally active rather than passive. Those are all traits of an actual good dom. Punishment is just one of several tools for the dom to use when asserting dominance. It's not the definition of dominance, nor is it inherently the goal. Even in a sexual and/or romantic context, the dom's goal is the willing submission of his partner and in direct response to that submission, her arousal and surrender.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
This instantly jumped on the list of my all time favorites. The characters and dialogue are really amazing and how the cast all support each other get through their shitty pasts. After the first shock I don't even mind Rachel seeing how she is written

Also this is definitely one of the best and surprisingly most realistic depictions of loving BDSM relationships in AVNs I've seen. Of course there's some speed up and hyperbole in some aspects but not nearly as much as some people might think.

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
Just found out this fine piece! I like the story and i dont mind having a lil less sex content. What makes sex scene good in a VN is the story imo, just like in Pale Carnations. But i do notice there is a lack of facial emotion or expression. I really hope that this section could be improved.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Just found out this fine piece! I like the story and i dont mind having a lil less sex content. What makes sex scene good in a VN is the story imo, just like in Pale Carnations. But i do notice there is a lack of facial emotion or expression. I really hope that this section could be improved.
Happy to hear you like the game!

I'm working on improving the facial impressions a bit, because I completely agree that they are lacking as you say. But I do want to keep them on the subtle side, I really don't like those games where people are constantly wearing huge joker smiles, or have their mouths open all the time for some inexplicable reason :LOL: .

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I found it recently too and agree. I think there is a fine balance between story and lewd content that a lot of games don't get right swinging ultra hard in either direction. Cosy Cafe has a great balance between them.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I was actually enjoying the facial expressions and forgot that from my previous post. They were subtle but they were there enough and combined with other body language were really effective.

Although I just finished Reunion where everyone has exactly the same default half open mouth expression all the time so that might boost my opinion marginally but not that much.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I started playing the game two days ago. I'm definitely enjoying it. I'm starting to see more games centered on men who don't manipulate and take advantage of others (I'm looking at you, Max!), and that makes me happy. The MC wins their hearts be being there for the women, by treating them respect (in the midst of D/s interactions). I've known a few people in Master/slave relationships, and the Master never has to manipulate his women. They feel safe with their Master and that's why they submit.

I also love seeing the negotiations, giving MC's existing girlfriend a big say in his extended relationships.
[insert Phantom Menace meme here]

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CosyCafe-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
Great example of maledom done right in this game. I like each girl so far. Lucy's jealousy, Victoria's brattiness, Akatsuki's stoic expressions and responses and Sarah's tsundere attitude are all positives for me as the player.
Not too sure how I feel about the teacher
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC definitely doesn't let anyone walk all over him or get "femdomed" so not sure what that nonsense is about lol. He stands up to people, defies authority when he wants to, not afraid to throw down even if he's outnumbered against thugs and he lets his girls know that he is in charge, period. Just because he does things for people out of kindness or is willing to put up with some of their shenanigans at times doesn't mean he's some kind of doormat. With Sarah specifically he does EXACTLY what he was told NOT to do with her. He teases her about her size. The MC intentionally fishes for her "angry" reactions because he must find them funny or cute. Or he might just understand that the imp needs to vent and she's not actually angry with him, especially the more they get to know each other. Either way they banter with each other and that's perfectly fine. He still laid down the law with her when she was working at the cafe and she submitted pretty easily to it.

Anyway I like the story so far. Hopefully it stays rather humble in scope. I like wholesome harem games to stay that way. I'm not interested in fighting a revolution or helping propagate a new race when all I wanted to do was run my hotel *cough cough*.
My only real complaint is that the lewd scenes are soooooo slow. I'm fine with sensual love making, but these characters move like arthritic tortoises during sex. I know the girls are inexperienced but the speed needs to go up a few notches imo. Overall this game is near perfect for me thus far. The dynamic between the MC and his harem is ideal.

4.70 star(s) 156 Votes