MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I played from start to the latest update in one sitting (this has a shit load of content...), and this title is an excellent well written story (a hidden gem for me). I really liked the main characters banter with Victoria, Tiny Devil and others...and the first cook off reward was great character introduction to the story. The cute tiny Cat girl's character is developing nicely into such a hot sexual girl, though she still barely talks to MC. (She still is cute as hell...)

Though, I noticed this item when MC went to a sex shop with Lucy on their first date.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, looking forward to more content from this great title.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Well I played from start to the latest update in one sitting (this has a shit load of content...), and this title is an excellent well written story (a hidden gem for me). I really liked the main characters banter with Victoria, Tiny Devil and others...and the first cook off reward was great character introduction to the story. The cute tiny Cat girl's character is developing nicely into such a hot sexual girl, though she still barely talks to MC. (She still is cute as hell...)

Though, I noticed this item when MC went to a sex shop with Lucy on their first date.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, looking forward to more content from this great title.
Yeah, I was searching for sex toy assets and typed some search prompt that came up with that dog. I found it funny so I threw it in :LOL:

pingledingle

Dec 2, 2020
I downloaded this expecting to just skip through the story to see how much content it had but actually began to really enjoy it, even despite the setting/characters being quite tropey, which was quite a pleasant surprise.

My only issue was at the start during the free roam, when you enter the kitchen, the arrow at the bottom disappeared. I'm not sure if it was intentional, if it was supposed to act as a "turn 180 degrees and go to previous room" button and it didn't work in the kitchen due to perspective? In my mind I was using it as a "back" button and sort of sat there for like 10 seconds wondering how the heck I was supposed to get back to the cafe area. Not a huge deal, I think it just threw me because the arrow had been there in every single other screen except the kitchen.

Edit: I also agree that it would be nice to have non-animated scenes added to the gallery like the one at the start of 0.4 but also the train scenes with Miss Takamura. I enjoy being able to see lewd progression in a gallery.

Last edited:

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I downloaded this expecting to just skip through the story to see how much content it had but actually began to really enjoy it, even despite the setting/characters being quite tropey, which was quite a pleasant surprise.

My only issue was at the start during the free roam, when you enter the kitchen, the arrow at the bottom disappeared. I'm not sure if it was intentional, if it was supposed to act as a "turn 180 degrees and go to previous room" button and it didn't work in the kitchen due to perspective? In my mind I was using it as a "back" button and sort of sat there for like 10 seconds wondering how the heck I was supposed to get back to the cafe area. Not a huge deal, I think it just threw me because the arrow had been there in every single other screen except the kitchen.

Edit: I also agree that it would be nice to have non-animated scenes added to the gallery like the one at the start of 0.4 but also the train scenes with Miss Takamura. I enjoy being able to see lewd progression in a gallery.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The free roam section will be gone in the public version (0.4.1) that releases next weeked - so that won't be an issue much longer.

As for the gallery, at some point I plan to add a gallery section for lewd non-sex scenes, so that would include the groping scenes on the train, and the spanking/stripping scenes with various girls too. I'll probably put the 0.4 Akatsuki/Lucy scene in there, it's just a matter of finding the time to do it.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The free roam section will be gone in the public version (0.4.1) that releases next weeked - so that won't be an issue much longer.

As for the gallery, at some point I plan to add a gallery section for lewd non-sex scenes, so that would include the groping scenes on the train, and the spanking/stripping scenes with various girls too. I'll probably put the 0.4 Akatsuki/Lucy scene in there, it's just a matter of finding the time to do it.
I loved that scene, just how brazen Akatsuki was despite how little she speaks lol. She's great.

Reactions: Cosy Creator

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
I have got to admit that the first sex scene with Lucy was a letdown for me because of how stupid the MC looked doing the scene in his underwear. I would also like to point out that it would have been faster to pull down the underwear instead of trying to feed an erect penis through the front hole flaps (or whatever they are called) of men's underwear so if the MC wanted to not waste time in getting to the act he ended up doing the wrong thing in regards to his undergarments. The underwear in question distracted me from the rest of the scene with its blue contrasting highly with the skin tones of the MC and Lucy.

Last edited:

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
I mean to me it looked like the MC was fucking her using jorts with a built in dildo attached to the front of them. I love the game so far otherwise.

Jan 12, 2022
This game really surprised me by how good it was. I came in with little to no expectations, but this ended up being one of my favorites. I love the concept of running a cafe, and all your harem members are workers. I love all the girls so far. I thought Lucy would be far and away my favorite at the start, but its dead even for me between Lucy and Victoria. Honestly I wouldn't mind if they were the only actual girlfriends.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just discovered this game.
I have to admit, in the beginning it felt like "HH"; honey select character and environment designs, the inheritance .......but without the grind and heavy themes.
I am enjoying it though. It's nicely written and well paced. Looking forward to the updates

w123t4

May 26, 2019
In this update at first we can have lucy and akatsuki in a sex scene, it is too soon to get a harem sex scene in my point of view, the girl's relationship suddenly be so great that can share a man which just like I skip a few updates.:confused:
Am I the only one who dislike mc's attitude now? He is becoming more and more like a jerk to me compare with his first appear in the story started. I am not some sjw but looking at how mc treat other people especially the girls like victoria and sarah, it just reminds me of male chauvinism.:cautious:
Isn't vicky forget to change back her clothes before leaving the cafe with her brother?:ROFLMAO:
If I am one of the girl I would setup a hidden camera to record mc's perverted punishment then report to the police and sue mc by having sexual harassment in workplace, that's how reality works.:devilish:
So sarah's sister... Another Li I think?:unsure:
And finally the creampie! Wait long enough to get this!:p

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Isn't vicky forget to change back her clothes before leaving the cafe with her brother?:ROFLMAO:
the reason Vicky changed her clothes before going home is just to avoid her brother from knowing the fact that she's been working

plus, it'll serve as a promotion

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
In this update at first we can have lucy and akatsuki in a sex scene, it is too soon to get a harem sex scene in my point of view, the girl's relationship suddenly be so great that can share a man which just like I skip a few updates.:confused:
Am I the only one who dislike mc's attitude now? He is becoming more and more like a jerk to me compare with his first appear in the story started. I am not some sjw but looking at how mc treat other people especially the girls like victoria and sarah, it just reminds me of male chauvinism.:cautious:
If I am one of the girl I would setup a hidden camera to record mc's perverted punishment then report to the police and sue mc by having sexual harassment in workplace, that's how reality works.:devilish:
So sarah's sister... Another Li I think?:unsure:
And finally the creampie! Wait long enough to get this!:p
Eh, I would say some level of male chauvinism is inevitable in a maledom game, but I don't really see how the MC is a jerk. Before the scene with Lucy and Akatsuki he made sure to remind Lucy that she can stop at any point, and when Sarah made it clear that she wouldn't take her dress off he absolutely respected that boundry. Plus he's going out of his way to protect Sarah, despite her calling him an idiot every 20 seconds.

As for Lucy being okay with "sharing her man", she understands what kind of relationship she signed up for, and to her it's worth sharing him.

Edit: Also with the Victoria clothes thing, the main reason to get changed is because they normally walk, but she would be riding with her brother in that instance.

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
Well tbh the "slave girl" bomb was dropped very quickly - in front of the girl's brother, with two thugs a yell away, for a potentially 3v1 beating... that was just odd.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Well tbh the "slave girl" bomb was dropped very quickly - in front of the girl's brother, with two thugs a yell away, for a potentially 3v1 beating... that was just odd.
Lucky the brother is not some siscon or he will beat mc to death with his hands after he heard those words. :coffee:

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes