JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
This was the last dev log

Unlocked

Hey guys!
This will be the final dev log before the release of 0.4, which I'm currently aiming to put out around the 10th/11th of June.
Overall things have progressed pretty well since the last dev log, and the rendering is now around 80% complete, meaning that the bulk of the work remaining is a large animated scene, and then the sound rework that I've mentioned previously. I'm also currently working on a new location that's taking a lot of time, but it looks great and I really love the scene that it's going to feature in, so I think it's worth it!
I've put some more thought into the sound rework since I first mentioned it, and the plan is now to have bgm and ambience for every location (currently only the train and cafeteria have ambience), along with specific sound effects to match things happening in scenes. For this I intend to split the sound into three channels - music, ambience, and sound effects, meaning that you'll be able to adjust the volume independently, and completely mute anything that you don't want to hear.
I've also had someone request sound effects for sex, and specifically moaning noises for the girls. To be honest I'm not inclined to do this, I think it's almost impossible to do it well using pre-made sound/voice clips, and also I prefer leaving how the girls sound up to your imagination. Having said that, feel free to let me know if you have any thoughts on this!
That's about it for this dev log, but I'm going to release preview images for the manager and proprietor tiers in the next couple of days. For the rest of you, the next time you hear from me will probably be the release of 0.4!
As always, thanks for all your support!
- Cosy Creator
Not much I can add to that :ROFLMAO:

I'm currently in the final grind - the last animated scene is taking more work than I anticipated, so I'm not sure how much time I'll get to spend on the sound, but the content itself will certainly release this weekend on patreon.
Sounds awesome <3

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Not much I can add to that :ROFLMAO:

I'm currently in the final grind - the last animated scene is taking more work than I anticipated, so I'm not sure how much time I'll get to spend on the sound, but the content itself will certainly release this weekend on patreon.
U bettet be my dik is on fire dude

• Haha
Reactions: Cosy Creator

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
This might just be the perfect game. Found it today and just finished up what was here. Girls are beautiful and adorable. The cafe part had me wondering at first but it's nice. Love living above it like this. Looking forward to filling up the empty bedrooms ;) When we redecorate eventually maybe add an onsen/suana or something somewhere for he and the girls to hang out? MC might be my favorite in all the games I've played. I really admire the way he goes about his business. He's a bit of an asshole when he needs to be but is obviously very protective of what's his. Fucking fantastic game so far. Hopefully you keep it up sir.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
When we redecorate eventually maybe add an onsen/suana or something somewhere for he and the girls to hang out?
I've never actually shown it, but I made a run down / grown over with weeds garden behind the cafe with an outbuilding. An onsen might be a bit much, but I do intend to do something with it eventually.

I'm glad you liked the game!

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
An onsen might be a bit much
Yeah it is.
You know it kinda annoying and cringy, when some dev making visuals with HS and be like "ooh HS also has an onsen ready for scenes hmmm... i must use it somehow!!!11" and then TADA! We have a game completely unrelevant to this stuff and suddenly there is japanese style onsen (or other irrelevant thing) too! Either its an unexpected japanese vacation happening or some sci-fi starship has a ultra-mega-VR-teleportation device recreating shit or any other stupid reason.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah it is.
You know it kinda annoying and cringy, when some dev making visuals with HS and be like "ooh HS also has an onsen ready for scenes hmmm... i must use it somehow!!!11" and then TADA! We have a game completely unrelevant to this stuff and suddenly there is japanese style onsen (or other irrelevant thing) too! Either its an unexpected japanese vacation happening or some sci-fi starship has a ultra-mega-VR-teleportation device recreating shit or any other stupid reason.
if i had a cent for every time i saw such moments happening...i could buy a planet, buy all the resources to terraform it, pay for building a spaceship and leave Earth and i would still have enough money to build the capital city of my planet

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JasonsGranpa

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Yeah it is.
This is a problem with HS assets in general - I try to make most of the locations myself for that reason. You wouldn't believe the amount of time I've spent photoshopping japanese writing out of the train scenes (and they still contain a fair bit if you look closely) :ROFLMAO:

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
photoshopping japanese writing out of the train scenes
At least trains are relevent to setting and I'm honestly almost OK already when some "Joe" and "Stacy" ride a train or walkin on the street with ubiquitous お前はもう死んでいる on every wall or sign lol. Just dont make it a damn weeb world.
And I dont know exactly, but i think there might be a way to erase jap writings right from texture files.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I've never actually shown it, but I made a run down / grown over with weeds garden behind the cafe with an outbuilding. An onsen might be a bit much, but I do intend to do something with it eventually.

I'm glad you liked the game!
If youve played Harem Hotel, all i really meant by onsen is that small outdoor pool/pond thing. Maybe an 'onsen" is more than that? or maybe it's a bad idea...which is fine. I just really meant a nice little area for them to relax at home with each other other than the tv. Your outdoor area sounds perfect, they could do a group project or something liek they did to get the place ready and turn it into whatever you want it to be. I only really suggested something like that cause it's been my dream for a few years to save up some money and put a small grotto type natural looking hot tub/spring in my backyard. But like I said the game is amazing so far, you do you and it'll be great

Last edited:

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
This is a problem with HS assets in general - I try to make most of the locations myself for that reason. You wouldn't believe the amount of time I've spent photoshopping japanese writing out of the train scenes (and they still contain a fair bit if you look closely) :ROFLMAO:
It just adds flavor. Like a running gag specific to HS lol

I won't give too much away, but trust that I didn't add her to the game just because I like being lectured by feminists...
I want her to repeat it like a prayer after waking up and before going to bed:

"I have been wrong. I see it now. I have mended my ways. All glory to penises."

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes