Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
I enjoy rachel because its so rare that a feminist gets treated like the annoying shit they are. But the only way I could be interested in more than humiliating and harassing her would be if she becomes a willing or unwilling sex slave - or completely switches her attitude to the other end of the spectrum, preferably without some of the below mentioned plot twists. I obviously enjoy non-consent in all its forms, but only if the MC is actively doing it. If past rape of a girl serves to push the 'damsel in distress'/'capt'n save a hoe' narrative I usually have to vomit in my mouth a little.
for Rachel to seek some sort of willingness to be close to a male would take a lot of agenda
most realistic part would be her stumbles upon MC and harem having fun of their life
which subconsciously invoked Rachel voyeur/stalker tendency
this might lead to her fall and willing to be embraced by a male
else, she treats any contact with a male as rape anyway
so, a hero saving the princess shit definitely wont work with her personality
or rather i dont wish it goes that route because that's gonna be an annoying 180' turn of character

As said before, I didnt really expect dark sexual content here, so I'm not disappointed, and Cosy Cafe is the most enjoyable ero game for me even without it. But I really hope there will not be a 'save the poor raped feminist' arc.
The teacher arc could imo do with a bit of non-consent since she is into it. It would keep the tone still lighthearted enough - but then again, its not really important for me. If Cosy Creator decides to include cnc I will probably enjoy it since he gets the tone right. Also I'm glad he wont include ahegao rape. Its not enjoyable for me.
see, Rachel just wont work that way
unless it involves corruption and awakened to the pleasures of flesh
ahegao rape is one thing but being awakened by the D is another
so it wont be that bad if it is worded properly?
after all, being sexually awaken can lead to cnc?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JasonsGranpa

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
for Rachel to seek some sort of willingness to be close to a male would take a lot of agenda
most realistic part would be her stumbles upon MC and harem having fun of their life
which subconsciously invoked Rachel voyeur/stalker tendency
this might lead to her fall and willing to be embraced by a male
else, she treats any contact with a male as rape anyway
so, a hero saving the princess shit definitely wont work with her personality
or rather i dont wish it goes that route because that's gonna be an annoying 180' turn of character

see, Rachel just wont work that way
unless it involves corruption and awakened to the pleasures of flesh

I think the trope goes: "oh the annoying feminist was raped, so its just her traumatic past that made her act like that. now that MC knows he can save her poor soul with the power of his love dick" and she then goes "oh, I was so wrong about men! so there are real nice guys after all! why are all other men such trash...! you are so much more of a REAL man!"

(don't mind me vomiting my guts out)

so it wont be that bad if it is worded properly?
after all, being sexually awaken can lead to cnc?

Not sure what you mean with that :unsure:

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
I think the trope goes: "oh the annoying feminist was raped, so its just her traumatic past that made her act like that. now that MC knows he can save her poor soul with the power of his love dick" and she then goes "oh, I was so wrong about men! so there are real nice guys after all! why are all other men such trash...! you are so much more of a REAL man!"

(don't mind me vomiting my guts out)
nah, that's worst than being affected by a poisonous Aphrodisiac
at least that can lead the usual sexually awaken cliché
i dont like the the one you mentioned tbh

Not sure what you mean with that :unsure:
neither do i now to think of it

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
nah, that's worst than being affected by a poisonous Aphrodisiac
at least that can lead the usual sexually awaken cliché
i dont like the the one you mentioned tbh
Yeah, Rachel's arc(if she'll have one) is going to be a tricky one...because ALL the resolutions that i can think of, are rather clichés-ish and i'd rather avoid the "The chivalrous MC saves the entitled brat that suddenly changes her mind"

would be fun calling out all the issues between men and women(like how most divorces and custody of children goes to the mother, even when she is a drug-addict or just...an awful person and unfit to be a parent) but it would become rather political like meta-commentary about the reality of our society...which can be good or bad, depending on what people like...

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Yeah, Rachel's arc(if she'll have one) is going to be a tricky one...because ALL the resolutions that i can think of, are rather clichés-ish and i'd rather avoid the "The chivalrous MC saves the entitled brat that suddenly changes her mind"

would be fun calling out all the issues between men and women(like how most divorces and custody of children goes to the mother, even when she is a drug-addict or just...an awful person and unfit to be a parent) but it would become rather political like meta-commentary about the reality of our society...which can be good or bad, depending on what people like...
but.. we already have that backstory in lucy

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
that could be used as an example XD

imagine MC and Rachel debating about this mass-delusion called "feminism"(i mean Third Wave Feminism), Rachel brings up how women are more fit to be parent than men...and Lucy tells her story(because MC is too nice to bring it up) humbling down in that specific matter

like i said a "men vs women" debate, between MC and Rachel...and that humbles her down or something...which can be boring, or funny or tedious...i'm dropping down ideas on how to solve the issue of her harassing MC XD

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023

agree 100% on both parts.

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
Yeep, just like her or "better bachelor"
Some of this knowledge could help prevent a lot of suicides of men. Probably there is nothing quite like getting suddenly hit with reality like by a freight train. Realizing all your life you were bombarded with lies from everywhere. Losing everything in the consequences. I'm glad I realized it young before suffering serious damage.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
that could be used as an example XD

imagine MC and Rachel debating about this mass-delusion called "feminism"(i mean Third Wave Feminism), Rachel brings up how women are more fit to be parent than men...and Lucy tells her story(because MC is too nice to bring it up) humbling down in that specific matter

like i said a "men vs women" debate, between MC and Rachel...and that humbles her down or something...which can be boring, or funny or tedious...i'm dropping down ideas on how to solve the issue of her harassing MC XD

It was really refreshing to see a mother being the problematic parent. The men bashing in society gets old. While I enjoy seeing criticism of female behaviour that rarely gets mentioned in our society and never gets mentioned in mainstream media - I also enjoy Cosy Cafe just implicitly making it the reality of the game. Like other games implicitly play in a feminist utopia where people behave like 4th wave feminist would love them to.

That said, the dev built a lot of trust for me so far. Whenever there came a situation where I could already smell the cringe coming he resolved it in a very based way. So I have faith he will also solve the Rachel arc gracefully.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
Actually I like Rachels character model quite a bit. Nice ass in those feminist pants. Face and hair nice too. Now my MC just needs to find a free cage in his slave dungeon. :KEK:

I also enjoy akatsuki a lot so far. Her no-nonsense attitude, few words, embraces her cat role. Cute tongue :BootyTime:

Really nice orgasm pose of Lucy during her first orgasm. Looked very real and sexy at the same time. (y)

Reactions: Cosy Creator

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
Maybe I'll change my mind when and if we ever the first real section of it released.

Ah, that is understandable. But on the other hand you have a full sex scene already, so its rather satisfying. Also its difficult to find games with such content. I think its nice if devs show love to their project by presenting it in the sig! :giggle:

Godspeed =)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Konrad Simon

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Any news about the game? Looking forward to the new update.
This was the last dev log

Unlocked

Hey guys!
This will be the final dev log before the release of 0.4, which I'm currently aiming to put out around the 10th/11th of June.
Overall things have progressed pretty well since the last dev log, and the rendering is now around 80% complete, meaning that the bulk of the work remaining is a large animated scene, and then the sound rework that I've mentioned previously. I'm also currently working on a new location that's taking a lot of time, but it looks great and I really love the scene that it's going to feature in, so I think it's worth it!
I've put some more thought into the sound rework since I first mentioned it, and the plan is now to have bgm and ambience for every location (currently only the train and cafeteria have ambience), along with specific sound effects to match things happening in scenes. For this I intend to split the sound into three channels - music, ambience, and sound effects, meaning that you'll be able to adjust the volume independently, and completely mute anything that you don't want to hear.
I've also had someone request sound effects for sex, and specifically moaning noises for the girls. To be honest I'm not inclined to do this, I think it's almost impossible to do it well using pre-made sound/voice clips, and also I prefer leaving how the girls sound up to your imagination. Having said that, feel free to let me know if you have any thoughts on this!
That's about it for this dev log, but I'm going to release preview images for the manager and proprietor tiers in the next couple of days. For the rest of you, the next time you hear from me will probably be the release of 0.4!
As always, thanks for all your support!
- Cosy Creator

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Not much I can add to that :ROFLMAO:

I'm currently in the final grind - the last animated scene is taking more work than I anticipated, so I'm not sure how much time I'll get to spend on the sound, but the content itself will certainly release this weekend on patreon.
grind..heh, I see what you did there :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Cosy Creator
4.70 star(s) 157 Votes