TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
For what it's worth I'm all for girl girl, if not rendered, then implied when MCs doing shit. The point of being harem master imo is to be the cock in the hen house, not for the girls to be celibate til MC shows up. I don't give two shits what they get up to amongst themselves as long as MC isn't excluded if he shows up mid scissorfest, and they keep it in the harem, but Cozy has already said that's not what they're shooting for so I'll be content with what happens.

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
I'm really enjoying the conversation and disagreements about whether MC should have given Lucy "veto power". While not how I'd have done it (in a game or in r/l) it's cool because it ticks another "kind" box, and what's great about our MC is how he keeps ticking "kind" and "dom" boxes together. While not the only way to have a polycule (I have no personal experience in keeping a harem, alas, so I couldn't say) it is a very reasonable one.

But the bottom line is that it seemed real, and didn't make me like the MC any less. Yeah, it means he isn't a cartoon dom (even he's a cartoon, heh heh), but much more like a real one. To me, that's a feature, not a bug.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I do see what you're saying, but I didn't see it so much as him "asking permission" as it was him making sure she's comfortable.
They way I see it, he wants a harmonious household. That's why all the existing ladies in the circle must approve of any addition. They have to be confident that newcomers understand that the household is not going to break up--women who would tend to try and take the MC from the rest would be bad news for everyone.

Having existing partners have a say in adding new ones is a common aspect of most forms of polyamory. Relationship anarchy tends to function on different "rules and protocols."

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD and TigerWolfe

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
They way I see it, he wants a harmonious household. That's why all the existing ladies in the circle must approve of any addition. They have to be confident that newcomers understand that the household is not going to break up--women who would tend to try and take the MC from the rest would be bad news for everyone.

Having existing partners have a say in adding new ones is a common aspect of most forms of polyamory. Relationship anarchy tends to function on different "rules and protocols."
Kindly remember that this is the internet. Quit being reasonable.

Okay, serious comment: It makes a huge difference--a HUGE difference--if we're talking about veto power in the sense of, "No, you may not date that person," or veto power in the sense of, "No, you may not ask that person to move into our home." The former is a matter of how that particular group chooses to manage their relationships; the latter seems hard to argue with under any circumstances.

Other serious comment: I love that we're playing a game that generates conversations like this. That a whole nother level of cool.

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Kindly remember that this is the internet. Quit being reasonable.

Okay, serious comment: It makes a huge difference--a HUGE difference--if we're talking about veto power in the sense of, "No, you may not date that person," or veto power in the sense of, "No, you may not ask that person to move into our home." The former is a matter of how that particular group chooses to manage their relationships; the latter seems hard to argue with under any circumstances.

Other serious comment: I love that we're playing a game that generates conversations like this. That a whole nother level of cool.
Though moving in is contingent of achieving official girlfriend status, it does blur that line a bit...

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The veto power Lucy has is about Victoria becoming the MC's girlfriend.

The reason the MC asked Lucy if she was okay with Victoria moving in is because the Cafe is her only home, too. It's not just the MC's home anymore. If she didn't live there, sure, Lucy shouldn't have any say in whether someone moves in. In that instance, it's the MC's home and no one else's, so he wouldn't need to ask. But now, she lives there, too. So it would be a serious dick move to invite someone else to stay in her home without asking her if she was okay with it.

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
I do see what you're saying, but I didn't see it so much as him "asking permission" as it was him making sure she's comfortable.
Well, It is important for Victoria and she cares for MC deeply. Imagine how Victoria must have felt that the guy she's falling for is asking some other girl if she can start living with them. It's not like she was asking to sleep with MC on his bed.

Victoria agreed that she can never be his girlfriend without Lucy's approval. Here the situation is serious. Lucy can have all the veto power when it comes to relationships. For the rest of the things unrelated to relationships MC should have full rights to decide on his own for important matters.

What MC would have done if Lucy hadn't accepted?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Had this discussion on discord recently. I'm not currently planning a ton of girl-on-girl content, and what there will be will be centred entirely around the MC in threesomes and group stuff. My intention is for the female LIs to feel like sisters (eventually) and not lovers.
excellent.gif

Not really sure how much player choice you are considering putting in. With regards to the sex shop stuff - I'm not really into all the toys and other things, so I politely request for control over how much MC gets toys involved.

Enjoying the story and characters so far. Good job!

One suggestion, not all the harem members have to be "into" the BDSM stuff. This would add a slight touch of "realism" and variety to the characters. I was all like... damn...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But this is just a tiny quibble so far.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Happy to hear you like the game!

I'm working on improving the facial impressions a bit, because I completely agree that they are lacking as you say. But I do want to keep them on the subtle side, I really don't like those games where people are constantly wearing huge joker smiles, or have their mouths open all the time for some inexplicable reason :LOL: .
Always strive for improvement, however I think you're doing an above average job with the facial expressions, just my humble two cents.

damn good stuff.gif

• Red Heart

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Well, It is important for Victoria and she cares for MC deeply. Imagine how Victoria must have felt that the guy she's falling for is asking some other girl if she can start living with them. It's not like she was asking to sleep with MC on his bed.

Victoria agreed that she can never be his girlfriend without Lucy's approval. Here the situation is serious. Lucy can have all the veto power when it comes to relationships. For the rest of the things unrelated to relationships MC should have full rights to decide on his own for important matters.

What MC would have done if Lucy hadn't accepted?
Tiur's post just before yours sums my thoughts up very well. It's not really about the relationship the MC has with Lucy or Victoria, but the fact that the cafe is Lucy's home, even if the MC owns it and retains ultimate control, it's common courtesy to ask if she's okay living with someone else.

It's unlikely that Lucy would say no, for two reasons: First, because saying no to the MC is basically kryptonite to her, and second because she's a very empathetic person, she wouldn't leave Victoria (or anyone else) in trouble. If she did say no though, the MC would try to ascertain what the issue was and fix it.

Jul 31, 2021
Tiur's post just before yours sums my thoughts up very well. It's not really about the relationship the MC has with Lucy or Victoria, but the fact that the cafe is Lucy's home, even if the MC owns it and retains ultimate control, it's common courtesy to ask if she's okay living with someone else.

It's unlikely that Lucy would say no, for two reasons: First, because saying no to the MC is basically kryptonite to her, and second because she's a very empathetic person, she wouldn't leave Victoria (or anyone else) in trouble. If she did say no though, the MC would try to ascertain what the issue was and fix it.
I love the way you're approaching this sort of thing. More open communication. I wish more games dug into that instead of the harem almost always consisting of a bunch of yes-men (girls in this case, you get the idea).

Sep 6, 2021
I really like this, but I'm one the fence about giving this a provisional 5 star review, almost entirely because of the stuff on the train with the teacher. I get that it's consensual, but it's still super creepy to me and uncomfortable. I really hope there's a way to put a stop to that stuff in future updates (like there is with feet fetish stuff), but there should really be a way to avoid it altogether. I don't want any part of that.
Otherwise, the male domination stuff is (mostly) excellent. The MC respects their boundaries and gets clear consent before doing stuff, which is a depressingly low bar to have to clear. Still, I've seen enough games fail to clear it that I was a little worried entering into this one. The train stuff didn't help, but otherwise it's good. I'm a bit into this stuff, so it's nice to see it done correctly.
Also, the blowjob-interruped-by-phone scene should be in the replay gallery. You could even cut the phone call short in the replay.
The art is good, even if it isn't quite at the pinnacle of 2023's technological capabilities. I've seen games with more elaborate art styles be a lot less visually compelling than this one, so I have no complaints here, even if I seem to only be capable of writing in a complainy style. This paragraph is supposed to be a compliment, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't read like that. Sorry - my tone is a work in progress.

I think the timeline is a bit compressed. I think it would have been better to spend a week or two restoring the place with Lucy. You could just have a screen that says "two weeks later...", but I get that it's probably too late for that now.
Anyway, I seem to be incapable of not complaining, even though I really liked it overall.
Give me an opt out of the train stuff, and I'll have no hesitation about giving this a 5 star review. Regardless, I'm looking forward to future updates.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great stuff. I loved every moment. Good characters, some were perhaps somewhat one-dimensional, but story is just beginning. Girls were hot. I liked how competition between them was written, without angry vibes.

So far establishing cafe and starting harem has taken main part of the story. I'm curious how it will continue. Politics between Founder houses? and MC following Grandfather's example (four wives) will be interesting to see.

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 156 Votes