Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Does this game open up into a sandbox? It seems like the start was hinting at it, but so far it's just been on rails. I was hoping for like a cafe management sim, that would be fun while romancing some waitresses.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Does this game open up into a sandbox? It seems like the start was hinting at it, but so far it's just been on rails. I was hoping for like a cafe management sim, that would be fun while romancing some waitresses.
Nope, it's a kinetic novel.

Reactions: Vertius

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Oh man, when the kings game was going on, it would have been so fun/funny if Sarah was the one who had to sit on the MC's lap, lmao, Akatsuki was a great alternative, though. And speaking of Akatsuki, I hope the foot fetish tease in the cafeteria leads to some more fun down the line, even if not, I appreciate that she actually took her shoe off before testing the MC, 99% of games leave the shoes on which hides the best part.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Oh man, when the kings game was going on, it would have been so fun/funny if Sarah was the one who had to sit on the MC's lap, lmao, Akatsuki was a great alternative, though. And speaking of Akatsuki, I hope the foot fetish tease in the cafeteria leads to some more fun down the line, even if not, I appreciate that she actually took her shoe off before testing the MC, 99% of games leave the shoes on which hides the best part.
I think it was a little soon for Sarah, she'd probably refuse.

I'm not into foot stuff personally, so there won't be a ton of that content, but I have ideas for a couple of scenes that I think will be fun (a fairly important one involving Sarah will definitely be in the game eventually).

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I think it was a little soon for Sarah, she'd probably refuse.
You're probabaly right, lmao. It's fun to imagine, though.

I'm not into foot stuff personally, so there won't be a ton of that content, but I have ideas for a couple of scenes that I think will be fun (a fairly important one involving Sarah will definitely be in the game eventually).
Ah, I'm surprised you added that scene then if you're not really into it, just a little tease for the fans I guess, fair enough. I'll look forward to any future content, how little it may be.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Ah, I'm surprised you added that scene then if you're not really into it, just a little tease for the fans I guess, fair enough. I'll look forward to any future content, how little it may be.
Really I just wanted to have Akatsuki experimenting with different ways to turn the MC on, and originally I just had him say no to foot stuff. But after thinking about it I decided that might be too immersion breaking for people that do like it, so I added a pro-foot option. The scene with Sarah will be similar, though it will go much further.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Why not just marry the headmistress Alison. She is hot.

I like the game all around. But it would be nice if the the player have a bit more freedom to chose the behavior or girls. I know it is a kintetik. All that punisment and spanking got on my nerve. It would also be nice, if the MC would treat Victoria as girfriend for a chance or at least we can drop that "Master"
My favorit girls: Victoria,Sarah,Victoria,Alison,Victoria

Last edited:
Reactions: Majindevil
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes