Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
it looks more like a grammatical error ... Danny and the boys it sounds like it should have been ..... or Danny has the boys
would have made more sense ;)
nah, Danny and "his" 'boys' are prefect and concise in this situation

That's what you get you filthy pirate. The public release in a few days has the typos fixed after the patrons find them ;)

Thanks for pointing it out though, it's always appreciated!
nah, no problem
in fact, that's the first error i found up to current revision
which means the proof reader have been doing a great job so far

and on the side note, Alison does look like grownup Sarah like i've said before
way more lookalike than Hannah tbh..
and Sarah's mom definitely look way off compared to Alison
unless...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

nah, no problem

unless...
it does not say " his " boys .. please reread that !!
it's typed " has " ... not " his "
and its wrong !! :unsure:

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022

nah, no problem

unless...

it does not say " his " boys .. please reread that !!
it's typed " has " ... not " his "
and its wrong !! :unsure:
It's supposed to be "while Danny and his 'boys' carry..."

Jun 22, 2022
I find that the 'founding family' related. At my very home town my clan is the founding clan that is the only founder of an entire village from the beginning and I found it is the pain in the ass. Local politics is always like shit.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I find that the 'founding family' related. At my very home town my clan is the founding clan that is the only founder of an entire village from the beginning and I found it is the pain in the ass. Local politics is always like shit.
So you're telling me that it doesn't result in hot girls being thrown at you in real life? :unsure:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
0.5 update: very nice. Good amount of content, story progression, and nice progression with the girls. Thanks for the nice update.

Ok. now just a couple of fun things to point out (not a criticism, just observation)
Money. cost of items is in pounds at the cafe, but MC pays with US money.
Spelling: you have Meagre, but it should be Meager (Adjective: Lacking in quality or quantity)
Who is Rick Novick? (lol, I know it is just a background asset) In the Headmistress apartment, it is a Certificate of Achievement on her shelf.... just pointing it out for fun.

I really enjoyed the update, can't wait for more. peace.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
People make the Eternum comparison every so often, but I've never actually played it. I was kinda expecting comparisons to Harem Hotel when I started, but mostly I think I take from anime and light novels more than anything.

Glad you liked the game!
Hahaha it's funny then. I'm very glad that they come from your own inspiration!
Harem Hotel is a great game too, but i'm pretty sure you'll enjoy Eternum as much as HH or even more.
It's pure entertainment
Anyways, keep up the great work buddy! I'm looking forward see more in the next updates :coffee::)

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
0.5 update: very nice. Good amount of content, story progression, and nice progression with the girls. Thanks for the nice update.

Ok. now just a couple of fun things to point out (not a criticism, just observation)
Money. cost of items is in pounds at the cafe, but MC pays with US money.
Spelling: you have Meagre, but it should be Meager (Adjective: Lacking in quality or quantity)
Who is Rick Novick? (lol, I know it is just a background asset) In the Headmistress apartment, it is a Certificate of Achievement on her shelf.... just pointing it out for fun.

I really enjoyed the update, can't wait for more. peace.
HS doesn't have many asset options when it comes to currency, so the choice was dollars or yen. And "meagre" is the correct British spelling ;)

Glad you liked the update!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Some of my short projects would do better as kinetic novels. I hesitate because of the automatic negative reactions that both KN (minimal choice) and sandbox (maximum choice) get here. I should just not listen to that and make what I want.
I'm super pro KN, I think it makes games more likely to be finished. And if there's stuff I don't like, I just move to another KN.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Some of my short projects would do better as kinetic novels. I hesitate because of the automatic negative reactions that both KN (minimal choice) and sandbox (maximum choice) get here. I should just not listen to that and make what I want.
Yeah I think the kinetic novel tag probably hurts me a bit, and it would be quite easy to get rid of with a few more meaningless choices, but ultimately a kinetic novel is what I want to make. So if that's how you feel, go for it!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah I think the kinetic novel tag probably hurts me a bit, and it would be quite easy to get rid of with a few more meaningless choices, but ultimately a kinetic novel is what I want to make. So if that's how you feel, go for it!
Personally I wish more harem games went the KN route. It's really really nice knowing that if you drop a 500 render update that I'm going to actually get all 500 renders. I don't really mind opt out choices but if that opt out choice means the dev has to dedicate 100 of those renders to alternate scenes because one of the girls isn't there for breakfast or w/e then all of a sudden that 500 render update becomes a 400 render update for anyone who's actually playing it properly just to appeal to what's almost always a minority of the fan base.
Also the quality of both the scenes and the writing of this game speaks for itself. I suspect that more than a couple KVN haters decided to check this game out just because it has such a high review score which is honestly pretty rare for KVNs.

4.70 star(s) 156 Votes