Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
So a few things I wanted to answer from various posts:

The headmistress is 27 (got her position at such a young age by being connected) - the MC's grandfather was gone before she was even born. The Fletcher family is at the point of passing into legend, where the younger Founding Family members have heard of it, but never met one.

The slut (Mika I'm guessing?) will not be redeemed.

No plans for any camgirls/prostitutes or anything similar.

I plan on making more hardcore kink scenes optional, though the general theme of maledom and some of the lighter aspects involving BDSM will not be avoidable.

My policy regarding any girls with a sexual history is to simply not bring it up and let the player decide for themselves.

I'm currently using better repack R11, though I started on R7 which is when I chose the dick. I'm planning on looking around for better options when I get to doing a scene in 0.6 that needs it.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Just started playing this AVN yesterday I'm enjoying it so far however Cosy Creator I found a bug in the character screen:

On Hannah's page it shows the info of her being in an arranged marriage many days before Alison tells you about it, now looking at the code

text "An indecisive girl. She's friends with the people bullying Lucy, but seems nice enough when they're not around." size 32

if persistent.characters_akatsuki_note1 == True:
text "Hannah is in some kind of 'arranged marriage' with Brian. The headmistress wants you to break it." size 32
else:
text "{i}**Locked.**{/i}" color ("#9e9e9e") size 32

It does it when you win Akatsuki in the cooking competition so I changed Akatsuki to Hannah in the code for example

if persistent.characters_hannah_note1 == True:
text "Hannah is in some kind of 'arranged marriage' with Brian. The headmistress wants you to break it."

Deleted my persistant file and skipped back to the bit Alison tells you and it works, it does not show up in Hannah's page before then.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Just started playing this AVN yesterday I'm enjoying it so far however Cosy Creator I found a bug in the character screen:

On Hannah's page it shows the info of her being in an arranged marriage many days before Alison tells you about it, now looking at the code

text "An indecisive girl. She's friends with the people bullying Lucy, but seems nice enough when they're not around." size 32

if persistent.characters_akatsuki_note1 == True:
text "Hannah is in some kind of 'arranged marriage' with Brian. The headmistress wants you to break it." size 32
else:
text "{i}**Locked.**{/i}" color ("#9e9e9e") size 32

It does it when you win Akatsuki in the cooking competition so I changed Akatsuki to Hannah in the code for example

if persistent.characters_hannah_note1 == True:
text "Hannah is in some kind of 'arranged marriage' with Brian. The headmistress wants you to break it."

Deleted my persistant file and skipped back to the bit Alison tells you and it works, it does not show up in Hannah's page before then.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix that!

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Man, I'm happy to have discovered this game! Thank you, Cosy Creator! Great MC, amazing girls, excellent writing, super hot!

I'm also really happy it's a kinetic novel - there are so many infuriating sandboxed games out there which would be so much better as a KN - I won't name names, you know who you are! :)
Cosy Creator fixed the biggest flaw of the game already, namely the useless "pseudo sandbox" at the beginning so hopes are high that the game just gets better and better :D

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Cosy Creator fixed the biggest flaw of the game already, namely the useless "pseudo sandbox" at the beginning so hopes are high that the game just gets better and better :D
now he just needs more support so the environments could get a bit better as that is a bit lacking imo

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So a few things I wanted to answer from various posts:

The headmistress is 27 (got her position at such a young age by being connected) - the MC's grandfather was gone before she was even born. The Fletcher family is at the point of passing into legend, where the younger Founding Family members have heard of it, but never met one.

The slut (Mika I'm guessing?) will not be redeemed.

No plans for any camgirls/prostitutes or anything similar.

I plan on making more hardcore kink scenes optional, though the general theme of maledom and some of the lighter aspects involving BDSM will not be avoidable.

My policy regarding any girls with a sexual history is to simply not bring it up and let the player decide for themselves.

I'm currently using better repack R11, though I started on R7 which is when I chose the dick. I'm planning on looking around for better options when I get to doing a scene in 0.6 that needs it.
My compliments!

I'm enjoying Cosy Cafe and decided to sub after playing two consistently good and timely updates.

I like the story, the MC and the girls that are in his 'Harem.'

I also like Alison - the headmistress - and think her scenes are both well done and help provide good back story without the need for significant narration.

I'm looking forward to rev 0.6!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Apr 26, 2023
Just for clarification about my earlier post for those who don't know:

Cosy Creator is completely free of fault in regards to MCs private parts since in Honey Select the dick is normally censored and therefore the Honey Select developers seemingly decided to make no effort at all to make it look good. If I remember correctly, in the original Honey Select game the dick did not even penetrate the girls, but folded into itself instead. lol

-

Thank you for possibly looking into it, Cosy Creator. Appreciate it!

Your game is so enjoyable. =)

Oct 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless MC's grandpa met her on Epstein's island I'm pretty sure they weren't involved
I had no idea this game had a bio section, I would not expect that out of a KN, it is not really a needed feature, still it is appreciated, especially for people like me, now I will actually be able to avoid other really wrong assumptions about the characters,

Oct 10, 2019
Just for clarification about my earlier post for those who don't know:

Cosy Creator is completely free of fault in regards to MCs private parts since in Honey Select the dick is normally censored and therefore the Honey Select developers seemingly decided to make no effort at all to make it look good. If I remember correctly, in the original Honey Select game the dick did not even penetrate the girls, but folded into itself instead. lol

-

Thank you for possibly looking into it, Cosy Creator. Appreciate it!

Your game is so enjoyable. =)
this is a bit off topic but for a bit more clarity most of illusion's recent games have the same kind of problem in that regard, the dick is not even really censored, it straight up does not exist, it is just a pixelated straight cylinder in the unmodified base game, both in honey select and koikatsu, same for the vaginas, they are just a smooth pixel surface, in many of the koikatsu mods the dick just compresses instead of actually penetrating anything, you can still see the tip in the mouth during blowjobs, another dick model in honey select just rotates for some reason in certain poses, as hot as a drill dick may be for some people it is not supposed to do that, I am pretty sure the normal model lacks the "bones" for proper interactions, the dev is not at fault really, the modders also just work with what they have, the engine has limitations, some can be avoided but you need to search for them, this is still a really good game regardless

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
Really surprised by this one by how much I enjoyed it. I usually reach a point where I just ctrl through everything to get to the good parts with these kinetic novels but I read all of this without skipping anything. Characters are really fun and there's great interactions too. The pacing is really good too and it never seems to drag or get boring. Definitely gonna stick with this one.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I disagree with most of it obviously, but as negative reviews go I think it's pretty positive really. I knew going in that Rachel and a male MC that isn't spineless would upset some people, but being able to look beyond that and still say the writing is very good and the renders are decent is very fair minded in my opinion.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I disagree with most of it obviously, but as negative reviews go I think it's pretty positive really. I knew going in that Rachel and a male MC that isn't spineless would upset some people, but being able to look beyond that and still say the writing is very good and the renders are decent is very fair minded in my opinion.
i'd say read reviews whit a grain off salt both the good ones and the bad ones

in general i think you have set up solid characters maybe not entirely realistic but at least plausible
rachel fits the overzealous feminist persona to a tee
and a spineless MC will never make a harem avn enjoyable imo

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
Dev
I like your story... and the girls...hehehe :sneaky:All the girls....:love::eek::love:
Ok back to the topic. Even though it's a story that only happens in a dream, I'm happy with how well it's crafted. Actually unrealistic but so believable that it could be true. A story where you want more and want to know what happens next. But then I noticed something. I always does...
Lucy...
Heard the word "sex" by mistake. No sexual activities. Bad mother... then...
"A shaved pussy".
I really expected pubic hair. Ok, all of your girls so far are shaved. You like that. It's OK with me. But for highly inexperienced people like Lucy or the teacher, you would expect them to have no feeling for intimate shaving. But that's just my opinion. I like your VN and can't wait to see more(y)

Apr 26, 2023
Yeah, its a politely worded review. The score is also fair*. I have no problem with the review, its just his opinion that I can't stand.

(*of course if you go to other games and rate them low because you hate the woke view it portrays, the review gets instantly reported and deleted by mods. With the reason being given that a personal view doesn't justifies a bad score. But I'm afraid that if I ever touch that report button that my balls instantly disintegrate... so I don't.)

lol

Reactions: Cosy Creator
4.70 star(s) 156 Votes