Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Reads like a over the top satire of a vice reporter or something lol

View attachment 2915318
I've just read it as well after your comments.

I've got no problem with the MC acting like a Dom, and seeing his properties, as well... his properties.

While so far, the bdsm side has been kept to a very light and playful level (spanking and handcuffs), the subs are the properties of the Doms in a serious BDSM relationship.

While the titles of Master and slave are usually thrown quite casually around in AVNs, this one simply applies the ownership part of the relation as well. As far as I can tell, so far, it does remain playful with all the girls, and everyone's quite happy about it.
So, everything's fine.

I think he was just expecting something else simply because of the title... nothing more than that really.

I've reported his review, for review by the mods, as if I am correct in how I'm reading it, he's left a "bad score", because the game was not what he expected from the title, which really isn't fair to the dev or the game.

Apr 26, 2023
I've just read it as well after your comments.

I've got no problem with the MC acting like a Dom, and seeing his properties, as well... his properties.

While so far, the bdsm side has been kept to a very light and playful level (spanking and handcuffs), the subs are the properties of the Doms in a serious BDSM relationship.

While the titles of Master and slave are usually thrown quite casually around in AVNs, this one simply applies the ownership part of the relation as well. As far as I can tell, so far, it does remain playful with all the girls, and everyone's quite happy about it.
So, everything's fine.

I think he was just expecting something else simply because of the title... nothing more than that really.

I've reported his review, for review by the mods, as if I am correct in how I'm reading it, he's left a "bad score", because the game was not what he expected from the title, which really isn't fair to the dev or the game.
Its actually just nice for me seeing a man (the MC) not have fallen to the psy-op of believing "true" confidence as a man is letting your woman fuck other men - or women.
I mean BDSM is all popular now and stuff, but I think most men inherently just like having some sort of control over who their woman fucks with, no matter if BDSM or not - so a woman being one's property is convenient.

Enjoy that the game is unapologetic about it. Almost like the dev never got exposed to the cuck propaganda. lol
Very rare.

PS: love your signature :KEK:

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Its actually just nice for me seeing a man (the MC) not have fallen to the psy-op of believing "true" confidence as a man is letting your woman fuck other men - or women.
I mean BDSM is all popular now and stuff, but I think most men inherently just like having some sort of control over who their woman fucks with, no matter if BDSM or not - so a woman being one's property is convenient.

Enjoy that the game is unapologetic about it. Almost like the dev never got exposed to the cuck propaganda. lol
Very rare.

PS: love your signature :KEK:
I find it refreshing myself, to have a game touching BDSM in a playful and light manner.
AVNs are usually either just some allusion to it, or going full blown public slut, piss and torture.

There are but a few doing it like this one, nice and playful.

Hell most of them have the Dom crop the living shit out of their sub for god knows what reason.

I'm a big guy, and I dipped into BDSM for a couple of years, when I was a lot younger. I went to, shall we say, an 'event', and I tried some of the stuff, in a very controlled environment, without any sexual play to it, kinda like how one needs to be tasered in some countries before they can own a taser.

Let me tell you that I've got a natural high pain tolerance, I've got a thick hide on my back, and there's no fucking way in hell anyone would be able to do anything sexually after the beat ups we usually see in AVNs. My experiments were stopped way before any serious marks or problem could arise, and I can tell you, I could not have been withstanding much more on some of the pain stuff, despite them being at a much lower level that is applied/shown in AVNs or even movies.

So, this game, I'm quite happy with what is happening so far. It is far more realistic of a loving and playful BDSM relationship that the vast majority of AVNs out there :)

Jan 12, 2022
Finally got around to playing the new update. I really enjoyed it. I'm happy that Victoria finally became a girlfriend, though I do agree that she's still being treated somewhat unfairly, with her having a separate room while Lucy gets to share the main room with the MC. I know she hasn't at this point even used her room yet, but the way she has to still ask Lucy for permission and how the default sleeping arrangement is, it still feels like she's intruding on their space.

I'm actually really interested in how all the founding family and political stuff will play out. It seems like whether he wants to or not, the MC is going to be dragged in, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes. Is the current list of Main Characters final or is it just based on who we've met so far? Based on the current list of main characters, there's one from every family beside's Brian's so I wonder if we'll eventually be introduced to his sister or cousin or something. I also wonder if each Main Character will end up working at the Cafe in some capacity.

On a completely unrelated note, this whole time, I assumed that Miss Takamura was actually Akatsuki's mom and Wong's wife. In hindsight it should have been obvious, but I just never thought about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Finally got around to playing the new update. I really enjoyed it. I'm happy that Victoria finally became a girlfriend, though I do agree that she's still being treated somewhat unfairly, with her having a separate room while Lucy gets to share the main room with the MC. I know she hasn't at this point even used her room yet, but the way she has to still ask Lucy for permission and how the default sleeping arrangement is, it still feels like she's intruding on their space.

I'm actually really interested in how all the founding family and political stuff will play out. It seems like whether he wants to or not, the MC is going to be dragged in, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes. Is the current list of Main Characters final or is it just based on who we've met so far? Based on the current list of main characters, there's one from every family beside's Brian's so I wonder if we'll eventually be introduced to his sister or cousin or something. I also wonder if each Main Character will end up working at the Cafe in some capacity.

On a completely unrelated note, this whole time, I assumed that Miss Takamura was actually Akatsuki's mom and Wong's wife. In hindsight it should have been obvious, but I just never thought about it.
There are 2 more girls that belong on the main characters list, I've mentioned them previously in the thread so it's no secret:
Brian's older sister, and the MC's childhood friend from before his grandfather took him in.

Yeah, the miss takamura/akatsuki thing is really common! I should have made it clearer earlier on when I just said that they're related.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
There are 2 more girls that belong on the main characters list, I've mentioned them previously in the thread so it's no secret:
Brian's older sister, and the MC's childhood friend from before his grandfather took him in.

Yeah, the miss takamura/akatsuki thing is really common! I should have made it clearer earlier on when I just said that they're related.
I like Cosy Cafe and recognize that some may dislike the portrayal of Rachel (which is, sadly, a lot closer to RL than some would like to admit), she represents a part of our society that is toxic in terms of relationships between men and women.

I like the MC and I don't have a problem with his kinks (which are certainly Not extreme) or his drive to be an exceptional cook/chef.

I think that the women are slowly revealing more to the MC as he gets to know them, so - while some may appear to be shallow now, they won't necessarily remain that way - character reveal Does take time.

I think the pacing and character development is fine - I don't need a dossier on each of the women and men in the story.

I like the character bios that you include and that are updated (a nice reference) as the MC learns new things about them - this is perfectly fine in my book to capture the high points about each of the people referenced.

I did check out the review being discussed and the point I most agree with is that this is not a story this person enjoys so they are moving on.

I also checked out the review history of this person and, whether by intent or happenstance, 90% of the reviews I saw were 3 stars or less, and my sense is that this reviewer fancies themselves a critic.

I can't say how much time they actually spend playing and getting immersed in most of the AVNs they review - it is not like there is a minimum standard required before someone is Allowed to post a review on F95.

For me, please keep up the good work you are doing with Cosy Cafe!!

I'm enjoying the slow reveal of both characters and politics, all against the backdrop of both school and running/growing the cafe.

FYI - nice job on Sarah!

While she is not normally the type of girl I would be interested in, I find myself more interested in her because of how you are telling her story.

Wishful thinking on my part = faster updates while maintaining the quality of renders and story (and I call it wishful thinking only because I am enjoying CC enough that I want more faster - not a comment on you as the creator but a reflection on me for my impatience TBH).

I don't know the specifics of the Honey Select rev you are using but I will offer this thought:

One of my favorite AVN's is Now and Then, which uses Honey Select (HS). The HS rev he uses allows him to have a male MC with a realistic looking penis that works well in both render and animation. I don't know if checking out this AVN will help you as you work to improve the way the CC male MC's equipment looks, appears in renders and animations but I thought I would share that observation with you.

Good Luck as you continue to tell the Cosy Cafe story!

Cheers! :coffee:

Apr 26, 2023
I find it refreshing myself, to have a game touching BDSM in a playful and light manner.
AVNs are usually either just some allusion to it, or going full blown public slut, piss and torture.

There are but a few doing it like this one, nice and playful.

Hell most of them have the Dom crop the living shit out of their sub for god knows what reason.

I'm a big guy, and I dipped into BDSM for a couple of years, when I was a lot younger. I went to, shall we say, an 'event', and I tried some of the stuff, in a very controlled environment, without any sexual play to it, kinda like how one needs to be tasered in some countries before they can own a taser.

Let me tell you that I've got a natural high pain tolerance, I've got a thick hide on my back, and there's no fucking way in hell anyone would be able to do anything sexually after the beat ups we usually see in AVNs. My experiments were stopped way before any serious marks or problem could arise, and I can tell you, I could not have been withstanding much more on some of the pain stuff, despite them being at a much lower level that is applied/shown in AVNs or even movies.

So, this game, I'm quite happy with what is happening so far. It is far more realistic of a loving and playful BDSM relationship that the vast majority of AVNs out there :)
lol

Remember walking into a sex shop with my girlfriend at that time checking out the crops and stuff - and then realising that even just slaps by hand have to be fairly moderate to not overdo it. What you gonna do with crops? Micro movements lol?

Read some century old accounts about 9 o'tail punishments from the royal navy or such - so I easily believe you about the pain. But in the end I was more into choking anyway. And just having normal sex with a submissive girl tbh.

By now I just think that BDSM is popular because its a convenient tool for women who want a man being dominant in bed so they can get off but refuse to let their man be the dominant leader in day to day life - so I don't think highly of it anymore.

I just like archaic gender roles. I think most men and women do once they experience it. And thats something I enjoy about Cosy Cafe as well: That its not too fetishized but many times just archaic gender roles.

Love it.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
lol

Remember walking into a sex shop with my girlfriend at that time checking out the crops and stuff - and then realising that even just slaps by hand have to be fairly moderate to not overdo it. What you gonna do with crops? Micro movements lol?

Read some century old accounts about 9 o'tail punishments from the royal navy or such - so I easily believe you about the pain. But in the end I was more into choking anyway. And just having normal sex with a submissive girl tbh.

By now I just think that BDSM is popular because its a convenient tool for women who want a man being dominant in bed so they can get off but refuse to let their man be the dominant leader in day to day life - so I don't think highly of it anymore.

I just like archaic gender roles. I think most men and women do once they experience it. And thats something I enjoy about Cosy Cafe as well: That its not too fetishized but many times just archaic gender roles.

Love it.
Well, it does depends on one's tolerance to pain to begin with, or their association between pain and pleasure.
There are a few, that do need to be kept in check during "play time", or they'll ask for more and more, with virtually no limit until things really turn ugly. That was the reason I underwent some experiments myself, since there's no other way to know one's limit, or what it feels like.

It's also coupled with adrenaline. Once it starts flowing, it can have some really fucked up result on one's psyche and tolerance to pain. It is basically the same as getting high, your moral compass is well overtaken by the euphoria, pain and excitement. Our bodies can have some really fucked up reactions sometimes :)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
personally i never really got into bdsm the occasional slap on her ass and be more rough was something a ex off mine enjoyed a lot
along whit just taking her when i wanted (like when she was trying to cook dinner or doing something else and didn't really expect to put out)
she was a ambitious women so was a ice queen and bitchy in public but when in private she a lot more submissive
after i while noticed she sometimes like to harass me in public when she really wanted to get dicked down roughly

Apr 26, 2023
Well, it does depends on one's tolerance to pain to begin with, or their association between pain and pleasure.
There are a few, that do need to be kept in check during "play time", or they'll ask for more and more, with virtually no limit until things really turn ugly. That was the reason I underwent some experiments myself, since there's no other way to know one's limit, or what it feels like.

It's also coupled with adrenaline. Once it starts flowing, it can have some really fucked up result on one's psyche and tolerance to pain. It is basically the same as getting high, your moral compass is well overtaken by the euphoria, pain and excitement. Our bodies can have some really fucked up reactions sometimes :)
That sounds true. Its quite sobering to see what happens with humans during sexual arousal - in the girls I've been with and in myself. There are some dark tendencies under the surface. All of the atrocities of history are easily understandable once you have seen these tendencies. Like, who would enjoy pain? Who would enjoy inflicting it? We would do well as a species to try to keep those tendencies in check instead of encouraging them like we do as a society now, if I'm being honest.

But for me it was always about power & pleasure. Could never be interested in pain like some girls are lol.

Reactions: telefonomusica
Apr 26, 2023
personally i never really got into bdsm the occasional slap on her ass and be more rough was something a ex off mine enjoyed a lot
along whit just taking her when i wanted (like when she was trying to cook dinner or doing something else and didn't really expect to put out)
she was a ambitious women so was a ice queen and bitchy in public but when in private she a lot more submissive
after i while noticed she sometimes like to harass me in public when she really wanted to get dicked down roughly
lol

I think thats what many doings of women aim for in the end. :KEK:

Confusing times for them as well^^

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
lol

I think thats what many doings of women aim for in the end. :KEK:

Confusing times for them as well^^
yeah but once you know as her man its easier to deal whit
main reason i broke up whit her main focus was her job and didn't really want to start a family also publicly trying to contest me was a issue i dislike even tough i later knew its was more about her own public image then trying to undermine mine
hence the break up in broad strokes
happy whit my new girl and were start a family soon so all gucci in the end (got a cute housewife persona in her which i personally love)

Apr 26, 2023
yeah but once you know as her man its easier to deal whit
main reason i broke up whit her main focus was her job and didn't really want to start a family also publicly trying to contest me was a issue i dislike even tough i later knew its was more about her own public image then trying to undermine mine
hence the break up in broad strokes
happy whit my new girl and were start a family soon so all gucci in the end (got a cute housewife persona in her which i personally love)
Big W. Wouldn't tolerate that either. Everything done right. :WeSmart:

Remember: Never marry in todays times. (Except one enjoys giving all power to ones wife lol...)

Jan 12, 2022
I can't remember if it was specifically explained yet, but what are the rules on marriage? Is the rule about having multiple wives limited to just the founding families or is that for anyone? If it's not for everyone, that could be a reason for the MC to get more involved in the family politics.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I can't remember if it was specifically explained yet, but what are the rules on marriage? Is the rule about having multiple wives limited to just the founding families or is that for anyone? If it's not for everyone, that could be a reason for the MC to get more involved in the family politics.
As far as I know, the founding families only have local powers, maybe reaching out a bit here and there, but I doubt they'd be able to overwrite country/federal laws easily.
Only certain countries allow polygamy: note that despite the title, many of those countries have laws against it, and it technically is illegal, but is virtually not enforced or punished, and may not even be legally recognized either.

Considering the game's characters physical aspect, I don't think we're playing in any of those countries, hence unless stated in the lore as a made up country or something, I don't think polygamy is legal there either.

Cosy Creator may be able to answer that one, as it is an interesting subject considering we're talking about a reasonably sized harem here, and marriage may well be talked about at some point by some of our properties :)

Jan 12, 2022
As far as I know, the founding families only have local powers, maybe reaching out a bit here and there, but I doubt they'd be able to overwrite country/federal laws easily.
Only certain countries allow polygamy: note that despite the title, many of those countries have laws against it, and it technically is illegal, but is virtually not enforced or punished, and may not even be legally recognized either.

Considering the game's characters physical aspect, I don't think we're playing in any of those countries, hence unless stated in the lore as a made up country or something, I don't think polygamy is legal there either.

Cosy Creator may be able to answer that one, as it is an interesting subject considering we're talking about a reasonably sized harem here, and marriage may well be talked about at some point by some of our properties :)
Well we know that the Founding family heads have multiple wives(Sarah is the last daughter of the 4th wife), so it's more than likely legal in some capacity. Since as far as I recall, no country was mentioned, so we can probably assume that it's in a made up country where polygamy is accepted or that it's in an alternate universe where it's allowed.

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Well we know that the Founding family heads have multiple wives(Sarah is the last daughter of the 4th wife), so it's more than likely legal in some capacity. Since as far as I recall, no country was mentioned, so we can probably assume that it's in a made up country where polygamy is accepted or that it's in an alternate universe where it's allowed.
Yep, this. I've deliberately avoided mentioning a country for this reason - polygamy is legal in the world of Cosy Cafe, though not particularly common for regular people.

From the very beginning I didn't want to set up and ending that would require the MC/player to pick one girl over the others when he had to choose a single wife.

4.70 star(s) 156 Votes