Apr 26, 2023
An update for those of you wanting an upgrade for the MC's dick:

I've spent the last couple of days upgrading all my mods and playing around with some new ones, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find a HD dick that works with both the shaders that I use, and the better penetration mod required for doing the animated sex scenes. I've tried all sorts of combinations and got all kinds of crazy results, ranging from the MC's balls turning monochrome, to his dick changing race as if it had been transplanted from a black guy, along with a bunch of solutions that screw over the quality of girls in order to make the MC work.

Hopefully in the future I'll figure it out or come across something that works, but at this point the amount of time I'm spending on it isn't worth holding up the rest of the game, so I'm going to continue on without improving the dick for now.

PS: Let me know if I should motion capture my cock.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i mean its something fun that came out searching for better dicks
so much so he shared it :sneaky:

time well spend already and we haven't even seen the improvements yet

• Haha
Reactions: Cosy Creator

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ok, im only early in the game, like real early.. But please tell me we get to work/fix rachel :sneaky: She needs a proper education instilled in her.

That stick should have her warmed up for backdoor shenanigan's already

My feeling at the moment is MC is way to nice, way to nice. (who gives random strangers money too!! someone who hasnt learn that lesson of being robbed!). But, I liked the fire he showed on the train.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok, im only early in the game, like real early.. But please tell me we get to work/fix rachel :sneaky: She needs a proper education instilled in her.
She's listed as one of the main girls, no spoilers but one of his girls wants him to train her and from what I've seen of the MC she's probably gonna end up getting the worst of it :HideThePain::BootyTime:

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Are all the collars would be of same design?
Yep. There will be others to go with specific outfits and cosplays in certain scenes eventually, but the main ones will all be the same. I thought about doing different ones for each girl originally, but decided it was better to have them match to serve as a more meaningful symbol that the girl is attached to the MC.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Yep. There will be others to go with specific outfits and cosplays in certain scenes eventually, but the main ones will all be the same. I thought about doing different ones for each girl originally, but decided it was better to have them match to serve as a more meaningful symbol that the girl is attached to the MC.
hmm if the same collars symbolizes being the property of mc then I hope other characters can comment on that

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
When the rachel storyline would be added? I can't wait to properly tame and collar her
Rachel's gonna be a while yet, a rough roadmap for the coming updates:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Rachel's story itself, that will probably be a much longer update than normal because I want to do a big chunk of it in one go (I'm fairly certain if I leave it unresolved it would piss people off :ROFLMAO:) but she will get what's coming to her and I hope to make it quite satisfying in the end.

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes