Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Rachel's gonna be a while yet, a rough roadmap for the coming updates:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Rachel's story itself, that will probably be a much longer update than normal because I want to do a big chunk of it in one go (I'm fairly certain if I leave it unresolved it would piss people off :ROFLMAO:) but she will get what's coming to her and I hope to make it quite satisfying in the end.
Sounds good, prepare for more one time Patreon donations :D

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Rachel's gonna be a while yet, a rough roadmap for the coming updates:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Rachel's story itself, that will probably be a much longer update than normal because I want to do a big chunk of it in one go (I'm fairly certain if I leave it unresolved it would piss people off :ROFLMAO:) but she will get what's coming to her and I hope to make it quite satisfying in the end.
I think that Rachel deserves two chokers - the 'good girl' choker like the rest of the MC's harem, and a dog collar that the MC can use when he puts her on a leash to discipline her for being a bad girl...

I imagine just the threat of making Rachel wear the 'alternate' choker at school will help remind her to obey the MC if he does not have time to properly discipline her when she goes off on a rant. :sneaky:

Apr 26, 2023
I think that Rachel deserves two chokers - the 'good girl' choker like the rest of the MC's harem, and a dog collar that the MC can use when he puts her on a leash to discipline her for being a bad girl...

I imagine just the threat of making Rachel wear the 'alternate' choker at school will help remind her to obey the MC if he does not have time to properly discipline her when she goes off on a rant. :sneaky:
MC should just always have her go around like a dog - leashed and on all fours. :BootyTime:

To dare being a feminist bitch should come with a price.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996
Apr 26, 2023
Ok, im only early in the game, like real early.. But please tell me we get to work/fix rachel :sneaky: She needs a proper education instilled in her.

That stick should have her warmed up for backdoor shenanigan's already

My feeling at the moment is MC is way to nice, way to nice. (who gives random strangers money too!! someone who hasnt learn that lesson of being robbed!). But, I liked the fire he showed on the train.
Liked the train scene as well. Back then I was hoping for non-consent stuff...

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Do we gett to do anything about Sarah shit talking us with idiot each time ? The more we leave it unchecked, the more she'll continue to do it without fear of repercussion ? or at least start throwing shit talking back <.< So she knows what it means to bite back.

Last edited:

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Do we gett to do anything about Sarah shit talking us with idiot each time ? The more we leave it unchecked, the more she'll continue to do it without fear of repercussion ? or at least start throwing shit talking back <.< So she knows what it means to bite back.
Cosy obviously has a plan for her to be slowly integrated into the harem, it's begun already with her now as a waitress and recent events leading into her story more.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
It's not really "shit-talking" like you're thinking. It's really obviously a westernization of the tsundere archetype, with the "idiot" comment being used by her to cover up her growing feelings for/attraction to the MC. It's a really common trope; if the characters were in Japan and this was a manga or anime, it would be 100% identical in the same situations for her to say "b-baka!" without it being considered "shit-talking" or even a negative response at all. Also, unlike those non-lewd anime or manga where a similar character is more likely to get worse over time, Sarah very clearly won't. She'll end up submissive to the MC just like the other girls. She's already headed that direction.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
It's not really "shit-talking" like you're thinking. It's really obviously a westernization of the tsundere archetype, with the "idiot" comment being used by her to cover up her growing feelings for/attraction to the MC. It's a really common trope; if the characters were in Japan and this was a manga or anime, it would be 100% identical in the same situations for her to say "b-baka!" without it being considered "shit-talking" or even a negative response at all. Also, unlike those non-lewd anime or manga where a similar character is more likely to get worse over time, Sarah very clearly won't. She'll end up submissive to the MC just like the other girls. She's already headed that direction.
Yeah that's pretty much the vibe I got. It's not maybe the best way to westernize a tsundere but can't from the top of my head say how it would work better. Maybe focus less on the back talking and more on silent treatment or trying to ignore the MC. She's going to be part of the harem in any case, as long as you show that she's not in a position of power over MC and the MC treats her more like a spoiled child than serious trouble it could work.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Idiot is like the tamest insult in the world... my family growing up used dork as a catch all term of endearment. Cute aggression is a thing, not sure why people are getting so bent out of shape about it, clearly the girl doesn't actually think MC is an idiot since she keeps showing up at his restaurant. Gotta let some stuff roll off your back folks.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Idiot is like the tamest insult in the world... my family growing up used dork as a catch all term of endearment. Cute aggression is a thing, not sure why people are getting so bent out of shape about it, clearly the girl doesn't actually think MC is an idiot since she keeps showing up at his restaurant. Gotta let some stuff roll off your back folks.
Might be a language or a culture issue since for me as a non native English speaker it just doesn't sound that good especially since text doesn't give intonation.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Might be a language or a culture issue since for me as a non native English speaker it just doesn't sound that good especially since text doesn't give intonation.
I mean she's calling us stupid, but even if she's packing all the vitriol in the world behind it tonally, it's still really tame as far as insults in English go. It's like 1 step above calling us a poopy-head. And I don't doubt that eventually it'll transition to being basically a pet term for MC from her. As a bit of clown, I've had my share of women affectionately call me stupid/dummy/etc because I was doing something silly to get laughs.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
lolz you guys
it's just a rather timid way of saying baka...
which at one point can be a flirty one

after all, from what i can hear from the words
it's starting to change into dummy dum dum instead of idiot

Reactions: Cosy Creator

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I mean she's calling us stupid, but even if she's packing all the vitriol in the world behind it tonally, it's still really tame as far as insults in English go. It's like 1 step above calling us a poopy-head. And I don't doubt that eventually it'll transition to being basically a pet term for MC from her. As a bit of clown, I've had my share of women affectionately call me stupid/dummy/etc because I was doing something silly to get laughs.
Same, my girlfriend has a specific nickname she calls me when I'm doing something dumb as an endearment lol.

Either way as mentioned above she obviously does it to hide her feelings. She keeps coming to restaurant and participates in everything including the punishments so it's only a matter of time.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Basically everything I would say has already been said - don't take her words too literally, instead look at her actions. Also, I would add that to me the MC isn't the kind of guy that's going to get upset over something so trivial, and he's certainly not gonna tyrannise one of the girls over it, instead he's going to use it as an opportunity to have some fun and tease her.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Basically everything I would say has already been said - don't take her words too literally, instead look at her actions. Also, I would add that to me the MC isn't the kind of guy that's going to get upset over something so trivial, and he's certainly not gonna tyrannise one of the girls over it, instead he's going to use it as an opportunity to have some fun and tease her.
and i got a feeling that the MC aint the type to force a girl beyond her will especially if the shrimp doesnt want to do it at first place

Apr 26, 2023
Yes, its a common archetype in anime/manga. But that doesn't change that its disrespect.

Also, male anime/manga characters are the biggest pushovers that ever existed, so they are not really a good reference point when thinking about non-cuck behaviour imo.

I think the MC behaved much better than those when with Sarah, but less tolerance would be very welcome. I think MCs behaviour is even a bit out of character when Sarah talks down on him. I would enjoy the tsundere archetype much more if MCs wouldn't take shit from them - because its not really that playful most of the time.

I think men are a bit too used to being talked down on from women. All those "funny" movies and tv shows and such...

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yes, its a common archetype in anime/manga. But that doesn't change that its disrespect.

Also, male anime/manga characters are the biggest pushovers that ever existed, so they are not really a good reference point when thinking about non-cuck behaviour imo.

I think the MC behaved much better than those when with Sarah, but less tolerance would be very welcome. I think MCs behaviour is even a bit out of character when Sarah talks down on him. I would enjoy the tsundere archetype much more if MCs wouldn't take shit from them - because its not really that playful most of the time.

I think men are a bit too used to being talked down on from women. All those "funny" movies and tv shows and such...
Ahh the classic "I'm offended by this nothing burger, so you're weak not me!" defense. Yes we're all not bothered because we're too used to being talked down to, it's definitely not that you're being overly sensative and the rest of us having interacted with real people realize that if the woman is doing literally everything the MC wants her to do, occasionally being called idiot in the process is not some egregious affront to decorum and all that is right in the world. Unclench a bit my guy breath in breath out, it's a not real girl in an AVN, and if you've ever got a real girl acting like that towards you, you've got a good thing going.... Or you could take the needlessly aggrieved route and fuck it all up.

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes