LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Whaaat you hate the future Loveinterest too? I like the clumpsy whitehaired girl :) and she was not unfriendly if i helped her up ^^
To be fair I liked her aesthetic but don't have a positive or negative opinion on her until the story progresses as I know nothing about her XD

Reactions: smuk
Apr 26, 2023
This game is truly the top game of all the others on this site for me.

The girls are nice and have a well-developed background.
The story is fresh and new and I like the pace of the telling.
There are few decisions to be made that don't affect what will happen, but that doesn't bother me because up to this point everything that happens is to my liking.
A big + is that the main character isn't a spineless idiot who drools over all the girls and is just waiting to drag them into bed.

The renderings are also very nice, as are the H-scenes. The only thing that bothers me a little is that so far the focus has always been on the main character having fun (he plays with the girls, but doesn't give much in return).

anyway the game is great so far an i look forward to see more content! keep up the good work dev!

PS: Please bear with me because of the spelling as English is not my native language.

Nice review, Tirgrimm . (y)

Just the part about the focus of the fun I see differently. It's rare that a game focuses on the pleasure of the protagonist. Usually it's all about the orgasm of the girl, the comfort of the girl, the humiliation of the girl. But I'm a man. I'm interested in what the protagonist feels. How feels Lucy's virgin pussy? What is Akatsuki doing with her tongue during oral? How is the orgasm inside Sarah? If the protagonist cares too much about the girl's fun, it feels simpy to me. And if the descriptive text only describes whats going on with the girl, it's not very satisfying for me as the reader.

Otherwise I agree with everything you wrote. The game is a blast! :)

PS: Your english is more than fine btw.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It is so strange for me to see all the people saying they almost didn't accept one LI or another (or even rejected them).

Perhaps I'm the strange one. I tend to just go along for the ride in order to see the story the developer had in mind.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It is so strange for me to see all the people saying they almost didn't accept one LI or another (or even rejected them).

Perhaps I'm the strange one. I tend to just go along for the ride in order to see the story the developer had in mind.
Same here.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Maybe this question shouldn't be asked but, Why is every founding family after the MC? I mean he does have the surname but other than that he's a kid with an inherited small business that barely makes ends meet, so he doesn't have enough power to move anything and his vote being crucial to solve ties doesn't matter if he doesn't have authority to back it up.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Maybe this question shouldn't be asked but, Why is every founding family after the MC? I mean he does have the surname but other than that he's a kid with an inherited small business that barely makes ends meet, so he doesn't have enough power to move anything and his vote being crucial to solve ties doesn't matter if he doesn't have authority to back it up.
He's the swing vote.

Reactions: chronox42

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Because politics.

One, marry into one of the other 4 familes gives political sway...alliances. Two, currently, on major votes, everything is tied 2 votes against 2 (only 4 contributing families)....so we are the 5th and final family/member/vote. Marry into a particular family, more likely to vote with them....

This is basic politics 101 which sorry to say everyone should understand and/or have a concept of. Happens all around the world, has done for millenia, especially within the nobility/higher ups of society.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
He's the swing vote.
well TigerWolfe gave the right answer but to go into a bit more detail

the cafe he got from his grandfather was also run by his grandfather when he was younger and "fletchers"

fletcher being one off the 5 founding family's are considered elite's in the area and have influence across the county/state/country build up over generations
something happened and the flecthers left the counsel(?) that the family's have to discuss interests and such,what happened we don't know (yet?)
but basically he as the grandson is capable off reclaiming the family head title thus being allowed to be 1 of the 5 votes on the counsel which currently isn't being used ,which in turn leads to votes being no longer ending up undecided due to the even break 2-2 vote,
having the MC favour you is why we'll see people start throwing him proposals for marriage and business and its also why sarah's father did that public speech at the party(the mc said he didn't want to be part off the politics so this way he adds pressure to do so)

in general its a plot line thats adds spice to the avn and offers cosy more flexibility to add new girls and plots
without it the avn would probably feel boring/generic

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
More or less as others have said: The other families don't want him for his power/wealth, they have plenty of that themselves, what they want is control over his deciding vote in the council. In fact, him having very little power of his own makes him even more of a prime target for the others.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
More or less as others have said: The other families don't want him for his power/wealth, they have plenty of that themselves, what they want is control over his deciding vote in the council. In fact, him having very little power of his own makes him even more of a prime target for the others.
is the reason why the fletcher seat is empty currently going to remain a mystery permanently?

i mean considering the how the family's have many wifes and childeren its kinda odd its empty
the baker already said his grandpa was a ladies man so im sure there are a few more fletchers running around

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I get that his surname carries certain story with it but zero weight, unless the gramps hid billions of dollars and many companies that the MC will inherit, how can the MC be allowed to vote for anything?

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I get that his surname carries certain story with it but zero weight, unless the gramps hid billions of dollars and many companies that the MC will inherit, how can the MC be allowed to vote for anything?
Well, according to the rules for this little council they have, the head of the Fletcher family is entitled to vote - the question of if all of the other families accept that or not is going to be a part of the story.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Did you even read the text/dialogue?

There are 5 seats on the 'council'....the MC's grandfather hated the politics game and eventually also died. We inherit the cafe..in the town/city. We as the MC actually have a right to be on that coucil seat should we choose as a founding family reletive. The fact we don't want that right now is moot...the other four family heads do want that as it's a massive boon for them...not us.

Even if we had no right to a seat, the other families are not going to deny us, regardless of our own individual power/wealth/influence, because us being on the council...helps one or more of them.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
well think it off a tradition/law to prevent family's fighting over seats , 1 seat per family name , family name's tend to stay on the male family side and the settings seems to follow the setup

so if the MC is willing to step up and take the title and vote he can simply because he is off the fletcher bloodline and carries the name, (the feltchers history is also the reason for mr.takumura's rivalry ) so the time already has weight and value , maybe less among the founding family's
the regular people like the baker and such seem more willing and open to help ,which surprised the mc who got good deals from local suppliers
having the mc take a wive off a other family and bearing him childeren will also provide a road to influence the next head,heir to the 5th vote being a grandfather/uncle

so his name and bloodline already have value

the cafe he got and training he had whit his grandfather in a other restaurant/cafe already shows his family is by no means poor
but not all power/influence are based on money or material things , people honor and traditions play a big role to

we get a bit off insight on how the system kinda works
anyone in the founding family's has the right to start a vote/proposal ,but only the family head has a vote ,so 5 votes split between 5 family's
even powerless and/or a puppet for a other family,simply having it be impossible to have draw 2-2 votes will the system function better (or worse depending on votes of course) so they want him in

but to get the 5th and deciding vote on matters they need to convince,bribe and deal whit the MC which will result him in gaining said power,influence or even money

simply put the name and bloodine means power and influence and there isn't a lot you can do about its like being being born male/female you just are

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
So the families have to accept the MC as the head and respect his vote to uphold the tradition and a somewhat peaceful way of ruling, as they risk having the other families break the deal and start an all out war.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
So the families have to accept the MC as the head and respect his vote to uphold the tradition and a somewhat peaceful way of ruling, as they risk having the other families break the deal and start an all out war.
well yeah they are part off the system right?
if he has the same vote but his counts and the mc's doesn't it would be super focked up because then others could just do the same to you no?

but cosy already stated that that topic will become a plot point in the future so we will find out how its handled
the only real reasonable thing i can see stopping the MC from gaining the power is by a vote that he will not be allowed to assume the head off family title and gaining the right to vote

after he has it , he could vote how ever he wants ,so they'd need to bribe and/or convince him like they do to each other already

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes