PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks!

I'm British so no Thanksgiving - but I hope you all have a good time!

There won't be any more dream content (I kinda regret that tiny dream I did in 0.1 to be honest, though it's not a big deal) - eventually I'll probably hit some of the major events like halloween, easter, christmas etc. as real in-game content though, since Sarah's cosplay events at the cafe will fit perfectly with those kind of themes.
Canon content surrounding holidays that exist in the MC's world sounds great to me.

Some holidays are about taking time for family and celebrating what you have - which is something that the MC and his ladies would certainly want to do.

The MC, as the 'Head' of his household, even before the revelation that he is the last scion of the Fletcher Family, feels like someone who will want to create those memories for his ladies as well as building the ties that bind them to each other and to him.

When we add in Sarah's cosplay events, there are even more opportunities to 'have a party.'

IMO - this is all to the good!

Cheers!! :coffee:

xxJCxx

May 2, 2020
View attachment 3082980

Overview:
Your rough childhood is over, and you stand on the precipice of adulthood with a singular goal in mind: To become an exceptional restaurateur like your grandfather. But for now, you'll settle for building a modest cafe. Money is tight, and challenges abound balancing your dream with your final year of school, but with hard work and determination you know that you can build a life for yourself and the girls you meet along the way.

In Cosy Cafe you will develop romantic and increasingly sexual relationships with a number of girls, culminating in a harem that eventually becomes a family. There will be a particular focus on wholesome maledom, and of course, there will be a lot of loving and kinky sex!

Thread Updated: 2023-11-13
Release Date: 2023-10-16
Developer: Cosy Creator - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Russian Translation* -
Fan Sign

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2615824 View attachment 2615828 View attachment 2615829 View attachment 2293722 View attachment 2615822 View attachment 2293723 View attachment 2615823 View attachment 2293727 View attachment 2293725 View attachment 2615825 View attachment 2293732 View attachment 2293734 View attachment 2615830 View attachment 2615831 View attachment 2293729 View attachment 2293730 View attachment 2615827 View attachment 2293731

Damn Boiiiii! The game charecters are Sweet & sexy as fck & a great Story

Apr 26, 2023
Glad to see how much activity this thread got with the new update.

Although some posts seem too concerned about the LIs views on things, IMO. Its ok to displease your girl from time to time if its nothing morally wrong.

Reactions: DrFree

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Completed my second run through with the new content. A lot of this seemed setting up for future girls and story beats but still had some good moments with Sarah. Also I hate almost everyone at that party. Den of vipers is right....

Good work cosy!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Completed my second run through with the new content. A lot of this seemed setting up for future girls and story beats but still had some good moments with Sarah. Also I hate almost everyone at that party. Den of vipers is right....

Good work cosy!
Whaaat you hate the future Loveinterest too? I like the clumpsy whitehaired girl :) and she was not unfriendly if i helped her up ^^

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Cosy's statement that the new girl might perhaps become an LI at some point is developing an interesting dynamic...

View attachment 3097818

^^
My enhglish is not good so i translated this from cosy in my native languuage

cosy wrote :
" Yeah I've had that request quite a few times at this point. She was only planned to be a side character like the other party guests, but I liked her too so she got that little tripping scene, and now I've written another one for her in 0.7, so she may become a real LI given time, though she'll probably have to wait for some of the others to get their turn in the spotlight first."

I understand this so that first other girls become priority before the white haired girl become it so i am sure cosy will give her in future love interest not perhaps :)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks!

I'm British so no Thanksgiving - but I hope you all have a good time!
Well - I have a few Brits (no offense, that's what they call themselves) on my team - and they all celibate Thanksgiving, and having family feasts next Thursday. Maybe because its an American company and they get next Thursday and Friday off (plus several other bank holidays - you guys have so many holidays). I am just glad DST if over, as now I have to wake up at just 6am, instead of 5am to talk to my teammates ;)

No worries .. enjoy what ever you do and hope for the best.

Reactions: Cosy Creator
Apr 26, 2023
My enhglish is not good so i translated this from cosy in my native languuage

cosy wrote :
" Yeah I've had that request quite a few times at this point. She was only planned to be a side character like the other party guests, but I liked her too so she got that little tripping scene, and now I've written another one for her in 0.7, so she may become a real LI given time, though she'll probably have to wait for some of the others to get their turn in the spotlight first."

I understand this so that first other girls become priority before the white haired girl become it so i am sure cosy will give her in future love interest not perhaps :)

I think the 'may' in there still makes it not completely sure yet. Although, if he chooses not to, I think his statement will bring him probably quite some pain from some fans lol.

Was mostly just joking because I was amused by the development (which I remembered wrongly):

1. Cosy says she may become an LI at some point.

2. For HiHaHo its already 90%. :KEK: (But he was actually only speaking about content, remembered it wrongly that it was about her becoming an LI.)

3. Then you wrote its sure already. :KEK:

Just made me smile a bit.

Hope you have a nice sunday. :)

Apr 26, 2023
I hope she does, she deserves a good dicking after the MC did her dirty like that. Don't get me wrong, it was fucking hilarious, but gosh golly she must've felt more awkward than the MC did all night at that moment.

I can't really comment at all, since I haven't played the new update yet...

Cosy Cafe is the only game I play. If I'm done with the content, I'm basically facing a time with no entertainment I enjoy.

1700382412034.png

Its not like they still make movies which one could watch without gagging... ^^

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
I can't really comment at all, since I haven't played the new update yet...

Cosy Cafe is the only game I play. If I'm done with the content, I'm basically facing a time with no entertainment I enjoy.

View attachment 3098989

Its not like they still make movies which one could watch without gagging... ^^
play the last update and say then what you think please :)

and not cosy the creator of the game said this with 90 % chance it was a member i see this so that cosy 100% chance make by anabelle in future that i mean npot in the next 3 months that mean about 6 or 7 months or so

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2023
play the last update and say then what you think please :)

and not cosy the creator of the game said this with 90 % chance it was a member i see this so that cosy 100% chance make by anabelle in future that i mean npot in the next 3 months that mean about 6 or 7 months or so

I intend to save the new update for the future. I don't need much entertainment, but when I do, I appreciate it being reliably enjoyable - instead of aggrevating. And since only Cosy Cafe does that for me, I want to save it for those occasions.

I hope you won't be disappointed then. Because I don't think there is a 100% confirmation in Cosy's messages that anabelle will be a LI at any point in the future. I think he only said 'maybe'.

=)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I think the 'may' in there still makes it not completely sure yet. Although, if he chooses not to, I think his statement will bring him probably quite some pain from some fans lol.

Was mostly just joking because I was amused by the development (which I remembered wrongly):

1. Cosy says she may become an LI at some point.

2. For HiHaHo its already 90%. :KEK: (But he was actually only speaking about content, remembered it wrongly that it was about her becoming an LI.)

3. Then you wrote its sure already. :KEK:

Just made me smile a bit.

Hope you have a nice sunday. :)
hahaha yeah most people will agree that cosy himself will decide in the end what content to make and how to do it
which i think is the best way, as it is his story to tell

but this doesn't mean i or others can't advocate what we want to see in story right? its a supply and demand thing
now taking cosy's statement that we MAY see annabelle become more than a side character and reinterpreting that into 90% chance we will, is indeed a empty statement because i'm not part off the development process

it does however fan the flame off excitement and expectation for annabelle thus intensifying and increasing demand for her , which would be me trying to manipulate cosy to actually do it in a kinda evil backstabby way (if he doesn't actually wanna do it,but he already stated hes ok whit the idea but for other reasons it isn't going to happen soon maybe not at all(again this is me interpreting and rephrasing cosy,which might be 100% wrong))

anyway in the end regardless off annabelle becoming a Main love intrest or not i'm sure ill be enjoying this avn in the end

Vix666

Nov 14, 2023
Awesome job man, loved the characters, solid personalities and talks, great MC with clear priorities and principles that doesnt let anyone drag him down without a fight.
Is true that the characters expresions are lacking, but the dialogue covers it without issue
Keep up the good work i cant wait for the next update.

4.70 star(s) 160 Votes