HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I have a bone to pick with the developer (although I know it's the internet here, not like they will engage).

My experience with games that have this type of graphic - I'm a noob, not sure about the engine - has not been that great so I saw it yesterday and being bored, decided do download just to spank some cute waitresses on repeat.

That was on the 15th of November, today is 16th and just got to the "That's all, folks" part, AND I AM HOOKED ON THE STORY!

Damn you, developer, and *roll-eyeing" thank you!

Awesome game, very much enjoyed.
its honey select based renders if i remember correctly
there are a few good one's out there that use the same program , if you want i can give some recommendations in a PM

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
although I know it's the internet here, not like they will engage.
Yeah, fuck that guy. He never engages.
Glad you liked the story!

Will MC get to fuck girls from 'side characters'?
It's likely at least one or two will eventually get sex scenes with the MC (Annabelle currently being the most likely), but it won't be for a good long while yet, so I don't want to make any absolute promises.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
It's likely at least one or two will eventually get sex scenes with the MC (Annabelle currently being the most likely), but it won't be for a good long while yet, so I don't want to make any absolute promises.
i think to many people actually liked annabelle and want her as a main love interest for it not to happen
then again you run the show so you don't have to,but sometimes the backlash for not giving in might be big

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
i think to many people actually liked annabelle and want her as a main love interest for it not to happen
then again you run the show so you don't have to,but sometimes the backlash for not giving in might be big
As I said, it's likely, I'm just not going to promise content that is a year away.

I've actually had a really positive reception since becoming a dev (with a few exceptions mostly related to Rachel :ROFLMAO:), and I've taken a lot of helpful feedback and discussion on board and implemented it into the game, I really like the community developing around it. Having said that, I actually have a bit of a stubborn streak - backlash trying to force me into certain story directions will probably be met with a "go fuck yourself."

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Only one or two? Well, most of them actually look beautiful (even the bitchy sisters of Sarah) so I was hoping that MC will fuck those beautiful side girls. MC don't have to romance them. Some can be casual, some can be to show them their place. There are some hot girls who didn't even make it to the side characters.

Hope you'll change your mind :LOL:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
As I said, it's likely, I'm just not going to promise content that is a year away.

I've actually had a really positive reception since becoming a dev (with a few exceptions mostly related to Rachel :ROFLMAO:), and I've taken a lot of helpful feedback and discussion on board and implemented it into the game, I really like the community developing around it. Having said that, I actually have a bit of a stubborn streak - backlash trying to force me into certain story directions will probably be met with a "go fuck yourself."
yeah you build a good community whit the people in it
personally im pretty sure you're going to make some content whit her or give her a bigger role its just a question about when and how
as you said in you def log you already got plans for the upcoming content so perhaps after that

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Only one or two? Well, most of them actually look beautiful (even the bitchy sisters of Sarah) so I was hoping that MC will fuck those beautiful side girls. MC don't have to romance them. Some can be casual, some can be to show them their place. There are some hot girls who didn't even make it to the side characters.

Hope you'll change your mind :LOL:
The main issue is simply dev time - at the moment I can't justify devoting sex scenes to side characters when most of the main LIs have very little content themselves.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020

You make the game you want to. People will either love it or hate it but it lets you enjoy what you are doing which shows in the final product. Honestly so far this is my favourite game on this site.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
The main issue is simply dev time - at the moment I can't justify devoting sex scenes to side characters when most of the main LIs have very little content themselves.
Well, everyone knows who MC is now. He can use this position to have what he wants. There's no need of any relationship building.

MC can simply fuck those bitchy sisters of Sarah to show them their place. You can have some good Netori content with Lily or Sarah's stepmom. MC can help some girls in exchange of some fun.

These are just my ideas though. At the end of the day it's your game.

Jan 12, 2022
Not a big fan of the idea of fucking Sarah's bitchy sisters. Considering how they treated Sarah, it would almost feel like a betrayal. Also, since they now know that the MC is the head of the missing founding family, it wouldn't even really be putting them in their place because that would pretty much be giving them exactly what they want.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
I'm more inclined to believe in Reginald because he's making his daughter take a normal job to teach her to be less of a brat. That implies, to me, that he has some values. Though, if it's true that the stalker was a set up by Sarah's family, it's also possible that this is all a setup too. Reginald making Catherine work a normal job and then making a good impression on the MC himself, could be a 200 IQ play to have Catherine eventually working at the cafe and eventually getting with the MC. This is where I think the story is leading anyway, but it's up in the air if it ends up being a coincidence or a giga-brain plan by Reginald.
If she started work in delivery before MC showed up, then its adaptation or just your first conclusion, I think

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Are the cast of main characters set in stone at the beginning, or could there be a chance that a side character would become a main one? for example Annabell certainly will have some screen time in the future given her introduction hinted something is special about her, or anybody else in this matter

Reactions: DrFree

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Are the cast of main characters set in stone at the beginning, or could there be a chance that a side character would become a main one? for example Annabell certainly will have some screen time in the future given her introduction hinted something is special about her
its like 90% chance that annabell will get some content (due to the fans wanting it???)
Cosy Creator already stated though, that it will not be soon as he has planned for the next few updates and she isn't part off that
we've been talking about it for the last few days if you read through the thread

Reactions: DuchessYasmin

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
its like 90% chance that annabell will get some content (due to the fans wanting it???)
Cosy Creator already stated though, that it will not be soon as he has planned for the next few updates and she isn't part off that
we've been talking about it for the last few days if you read through the thread
Only noticed those after I commented that, but still, just wondering are the cast of main characters fixated or not, Annabell was just an example

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Only noticed those after I commented that, but still, just wondering are the cast of main characters fixated or not, Annabell was just an example
well its a harem game so you never know the list can always grow
for now we have 10 ladies in the replay gallery waiting to be filled whit content and sticky goo

Reactions: DrFree

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Are the cast of main characters set in stone at the beginning, or could there be a chance that a side character would become a main one? for example Annabell certainly will have some screen time in the future given her introduction hinted something is special about her, or anybody else in this matter
There are 12 main characters that I originally planned sex scenes with - the 10 that are currently in the main tab on the character bio screen, and two that haven't appeared in game yet. I've discussed the two missing ones some months ago in the thread: One is Brian's older sister (not Annabelle), and the other is a girl called Charlotte, who was actually in 0.1 originally and would have been a 5th early main LI alongside Lucy/Vicky/Sarah/Akatsuki, but I cut her to avoid too much early character bloat.
I'm open to a limited number of additional main characters if the story takes me there (such as Annabelle), but as I said for side characters: dev time is a large constraining factor, I really don't want to end up with a million half-explored shallow characters without time to properly develop them.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Not a big fan of the idea of fucking Sarah's bitchy sisters. Considering how they treated Sarah, it would almost feel like a betrayal.
Did you play this game called revenga? MC's stepmom is behind the death of MC's parents. At the end of the game MC gets to fuck his stepmom and he shows that bitch her place. After he is done he leaves her to rot in jail.

You don't have to like someone to fuck them.
it wouldn't even really be putting them in their place because that would pretty much be giving them exactly what they want.
MC won't keep them around. Do what he wants to do and go on his way. How exactly is that "giving them exactly what they want"?

On the contrary MC would get what he wants and give nothing in return except for false promises etc

Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023

I hope you do make the game you want to make. It wouldn't be your game if you kept changing everything at the whims of various players. There's nothing wrong with taking a bit from here or there but your vision for the game has worked out well so I see no reason to change anything...

...cept dick textures since that's something people care about.

Jan 12, 2022
Did you play this game called revenga? MC's stepmom is behind the death of MC's parents. At the end of the game MC gets to fuck his stepmom and he shows that bitch her place. After he is done he leaves her to rot in jail.

You don't have to like someone to fuck them.

MC won't keep them around. Do what he wants to do and go on his way. How exactly is that "giving them exactly what they want"?

On the contrary MC would get what he wants and give nothing in return except for false promises etc
First of all, that all seems a little too dark for what this game is going for. The MC doesn't need to keep them around. It's already clear that all of the daughters are viewed as potential leverage by their father. Even if he simply has sex with them and leaves, it could still be seen as gaining favor with one of the heads. Even if the MC had no plans to actually pursue them further, I don't see a way to convey that without it feeling like they won. Especially since the MC already claimed to not be interested in them.

I'm not saying that it's impossible to do, but it would be hard to do it in a way that's actually satisfying and also makes sense. I just don't think it's worth it to devote that much time into them when there are already hotter and better girls (imo) around.

4.70 star(s) 158 Votes