wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Why am I thinking that the mc become more and more like a jerk with each time update? His personality turn into someone I dislike only within 6 updates. :cautious:
mc the young man still too early to play the politics, too young too simple, sometimes naive~:cool:
The shy version of sarah is too cute! Even cuter than Lucy!:p
Is racheal really a Li according to the bios? She is even worse than mika in my point of view.:cautious:
I am pretty sure mc is going to tame and collar Rachel and she stops being a bitch

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
It makes me laugh every time I see textless people at school. And it's a pity they didn't bring sex with this redhead's teacher. Very short update

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It makes me laugh every time I see textless people at school. And it's a pity they didn't bring sex with this redhead's teacher. Very short update
Are you on the right thread?

The v 0.6/0.61 update had sizable content - but it was heavily focused on the party.

There was also significant world-building, explaining a bit more about where the MC fits into this part of the world and why he is unusually important for someone so young.

Finally - we had some great time with Sarah who is getting closer to the MC, particularly in regard to her trust issues.

As for sex with the headmistress of the school - she already gave the MC a BJ to try to win his trust.

If you are thinking that she should have already offered anal and a 3 sum with her younger sister Hannah - I think that is Just a bit premature for this AVN...

If you are not a fan of world-building or the time it takes for relationships to develop, Cosy Cafe may not be the AVN for you.

Cheers!! :coffee:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
It's called having a backbone, something rare in these games.
Surprise, he's young and thinks he can get away from playing politics with the old heads.
Otherwise, he has a point in everything. Him not wanting to hire Hannah could've gone wrong (make him unlikeable), but he gave such a good reason: I don't want a snitch close.
Him doing something bad isn't a reason for him to want her around anyway lol.

Lovely lad, this one.

In regards to the plot aspect, I'm convinced the stalker being related to Sarah's family is a red herring, but if I'm wrong, it would be sucha good reason for Sarah to want to have nothing to do with her family, severing any connection wtih them and therefore, any profit the father may have gotten with getting Sarah engaged to MC.

That would be hilarious. All that planning and conspiring ending up in nothing.
Sarah's precisely the type to tell them to fuck off as well.

I'm sure it won't go there anyway, just wanted to share that thought.
Great update.

wouldn't say its called being having a backbone and this type off mc isn't really super rare there are plenty off avn's that have dominant male mc's

looking at how this mc grew up it isn't all that weird
he never knew his father and his mother wasn't caring for him ether
basically he was left to his own device's when growing up fending for himself from a young age
its already stated that he got in a lot off fights at a young age and seemingly he seemed to win a lot to leading to a more dominate alpha type off personality which will come off as being a jerk when on being on the receiving end
(w123t4 to you i'd say replay the avn completely and you will see that hes being a jerk the whole game it starts from 0.1 he has no issue insulting people, intimidating or getting physical he just seems less so because its mainly in defense off the girls)

overall he is indeed young and hot tempered whit that comes him still being naive and prone to act on emotions (this also makes him easy to manipulate)

as for the stalker i don't believe its a red herring thing(distraction from relevant question/topic) hes ether from some branch family or a assets they used to achieve the goal off drawing him into the politics getting him closer to sarah

the real question as to to the truth is where did mr.Hamilton get the info that the MC is a Fletcher and there are a few options
*most obvious would be whit the reopening off Fletchers restaurant some unknown person did a bit off research and found out

*mr.Takumaru could've just slipped somewhere mention the rival thing somewhere any observant founding family could've picked it up

*the baker could've simply said he was the grandson off the previous head when asked about it

*Alison (headmistress) could also be responsible for the leak although she is disowned from the family she was raised in the family so knows how to scheme like them, which she already did on the tutoring session
a connection to lily or a favour owned for being headmistress off the school are things to come to mind
she's also still in a good position to still exert influence being in the school that seemingly a lot off founding family members go to
she clearly stated she was going to drag him into the mess (she just intends to secure his word on helping her break up the marriage arrangement first)

also don't forget lily whispered something into sarah's ear when refusing to get the mc as her date for the party ,and afterward seemed desperate for him to attend

overall i'm really intrigued whit the politics it adds the spice to what would other wise be a simple cafe story randomly throwing in girls

chronox42

May 1, 2020
Wicked good update! This story really has the right stuff.

The fun with Lucy was super sexy, and I liked that there was a bit of recoil as a result of going so far so quickly. It's great fun to get a girl embarrassed but horny enough that she doesn't want to stop. I think it's fantastic too to see her being a proactive sub, choosing clothes for her Master's benefit; and a compliant sub, instantly acceding to a new rule.

A single line caused me to finally see the light when it comes to Rachel's character. Helping her live out some of her fantasies is an exciting thought. Good stuff with the headmistress too; I appreciate that we recognize our leverage over her and don't hesitate to call her Alison and feel her up.

I was hesitant about accepting Hannah too, but the effect on me of seeing Lucy and Victoria light up when they learned about it was exactly as written in the narration. I am wondering, though, how the cafe will support this many waitresses at this point. I hope Sarah is a sufficiently effective publicist.

Meeting two of the other family heads at the party intrigued me. I'm curious what each of them is thinking and angling for. It would sure be satisfying to attain enough power to get back at Mr. Hamilton for blindsiding us. I agree with others that Annabelle is uniquely attractive among the side characters. I wouldn't mind seeing her on her knees without the stumble.

Bookending the party with two intimate Sarah scenes was a great move. Reading this chapter, it feels like our relationship with her is developing the entire time. The music in her room is outstanding, and the interactions before and after the party felt wonderfully real. She's slowly letting us understand her and dominate her, but she still feels a lot of tension. I love the way it plays out.

Aside from the plot, I continue to appreciate the smaller details that make the story especially cosy. For example, Lucy walks with her hands behind her back whenever they're not occupied, all the servants at the Hamiltons' party are girls, and every vulva we've glimpsed so far is hairless. These little elements that match what I would choose make me smile every time.

Thanks so much for creating this jewel of a story. I look forward to collaring Sarah.

Apr 26, 2023
Thanks for the update, Cosy Creator. Will save it for times when I'm in need for some reliable good entertainment.

<3

the thing whit annabelle (our white haired girl) is currently she looks like a clumsy/shy girl
both trait are already have been used, lucy being the shy type and victoria had(has?) the clumsy thing

if we do get her as a proper love interest she will have to written in a way that doesn't overlap to much which can be a bit difficult
best way to go around it i think would be to keep current setup but whit a more platonic approach / pure vanilla kinda girl
that way you keep the overlap whit shy and clumsy but not get a lucy/vicotria copy and she'd have her own place

i don't know if this overlaps whit plans for hanna or catahrine its just how i currently see a possible path for her

There can never be too many meek girls. :WeSmart:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
you will see that hes being a jerk the whole game it starts from 0.1 he has no issue insulting people, intimidating or getting physical
You think literally any of those are an issue? Listen, I have no problem with him being hostile to anyone that's being hostile to him.
You say there are plenty of AVNs with MCs like this, but this is VERY grounded for a male MC.
He's not cartoonishly aggressive, he's the right type of assertive.
Like it or not, some people won't back off with just words. They need to think getting into a fight with him will bring immediate consequences. People like Brian or Mika are that kind of people, for example.
So far, the only way for this MC to get into actual trouble is ganging up on him like how Danny could've or any of the actually powerful poeple in the story could.

About the headmistress or whatever she was (the one in charge of the school) I don't think she explicitly said she would drag him intot eh problems, it was more like "You're gonna be dragged in by the families aniways, may as well ally yourself with me"

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2022
Really enjoyed the update. One thing I appreciate about each update is, that even if they're not incredibly long, they're frequent and they usually end at a satisfying point.

It was interesting to get to know more about the founding families. Both the Bennet and Hamilton heads are interesting in their own ways. I appreciate that despite being the head, Reginald still seems relatively down to Earth. I could see him forcing Catherine to work at the cafe to teach her some humility and I could see the MC agreeing to it, since he was one of the few people to take an interest in the MC before he found out about his name. I also respect how Mr. Hamilton was able to put the MC on the back foot like that. Having a worthy opponent will make it feel more satisfying when we eventually get him back.

Besides them, Annabelle also really stood out to me. When she first appeared, her design immediately drew my eye. Her trying to get the MC's attention and then accidentally falling on her face was really cute and instantly endeared her to me. I assume that she's Brian's sister. I'm actually surprised that she's just a side character.

Two potential plot points were also introduced, those being that Sarah's stalker may have been planned by her family to get the MC involved and that Akatsuki may not have been completely honest up to this point. I'm guessing that the former will be what causes Sarah to leave her family and move in with the MC. The latter I can see leading to some much needed development for Akatsuki.

Everything with Sarah was also great. Getting to know more about her home life really puts her general attitude into perspective. Behind her fiery personality lies a lot of insecurities based on her appearance and her sisters' bullying. I'm glad that we were able to get her to realize how beautiful she truly is.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
If you are thinking that she should have already offered anal and a 3 sum with her younger sister Hannah - I think that is Just a bit premature for this AVN...

Cheers!! :coffee:
I was with you until this. This is clearly a player-sexual game. We have had 4 different characters get sexual with the MC within a few days of meeting him. I'd say its right on timing-wise for this game as its speedrunning the sex scenes. Not that there is anything wrong with that, the game clearly knows what it wants to be.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I was with you until this. This is clearly a player-sexual game. We have had 4 different characters get sexual with the MC within a few days of meeting him. I'd say its right on timing-wise for this game as its speedrunning the sex scenes. Not that there is anything wrong with that, the game clearly knows what it wants to be.
Seems more like slowplaying the sex scenes considering how submissive all the girls are but it's understandable since they are new to their sexuality.

Reactions: DrFree
4.70 star(s) 157 Votes