micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Imo kind of just meh of an update for me. Prolly going to get killed but I just hate tsun characters, cant help but just think that if It were me I'd just tell her to fuck off and stop with it. I really hope she drops the tsun act sooner rather than later as the act gets old fast for me.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Hey, do you mind telling me what platform you're using that's causing the text to not align with the textbox?

It started happening when I implemented the textbox opacity slider, and I fixed it for everything that I'm testing on (and nobody has complained yet) - but ren'py displays things differently on different platforms so apparently I didn't catch everything.

Reactions: Hanny2000

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CosyCafe-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah I've had that request quite a few times at this point. She was only planned to be a side character like the other party guests, but I liked her too so she got that little tripping scene, and now I've written another one for her in 0.7, so she may become a real LI given time, though she'll probably have to wait for some of the others to get their turn in the spotlight first.
For now she is just side girl with good look and no real character. I can't give you advise from writer perspective, but we, players, love content :D. But it's only for you to decide how to provide.
Would I like to have one more LI in the game? Ofc. But in our case I don't want it to be in expense of the others. Current quantity have a very good quality:)

What I'm trying to say that more characters doesn't mean more GOOD characters. I'm quite found of present ones, and hope to see more development for them and MC. If goals and stars align - sure, why not. The sky is the limit:)

smuk

Jul 4, 2017

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
the thing whit annabelle (our white haired girl) is currently she looks like a clumsy/shy girl
both trait are already have been used, lucy being the shy type and victoria had(has?) the clumsy thing

if we do get her as a proper love interest she will have to written in a way that doesn't overlap to much which can be a bit difficult
best way to go around it i think would be to keep current setup but whit a more platonic approach / pure vanilla kinda girl
that way you keep the overlap whit shy and clumsy but not get a lucy/vicotria copy and she'd have her own place

i don't know if this overlaps whit plans for hanna or catahrine its just how i currently see a possible path for her

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Why am I thinking that the mc become more and more like a jerk with each time update? His personality turn into someone I dislike only within 6 updates. :cautious:
mc the young man still too early to play the politics, too young too simple, sometimes naive~:cool:
The shy version of sarah is too cute! Even cuter than Lucy!:p
Is racheal really a Li according to the bios? She is even worse than mika in my point of view.:cautious:

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Hey, do you mind telling me what platform you're using that's causing the text to not align with the textbox?

It started happening when I implemented the textbox opacity slider, and I fixed it for everything that I'm testing on (and nobody has complained yet) - but ren'py displays things differently on different platforms so apparently I didn't catch everything.
It's actually on Android.
I don't know if it's happened on Mac and Window.
But if it has happened, I'm pretty sure, they will ask for help.:oops:

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
It's actually on Android.
I don't know if it's happened on Mac and Window.
But if it has happened, I'm pretty sure, they will ask for help.:oops:
Interesting, thanks. I tested it using Android studio with various emulated androids and it was all fine. I'll have to look at that.

Reactions: Hanny2000

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Is racheal really a Li according to the bios? She is even worse than mika in my point of view.:cautious:
well i just checked myself and you're right she is on the main character part and has a greyed out scetion in the replay gallery which obliviously means she will get some content at one point

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Why am I thinking that the mc become more and more like a jerk with each time update? His personality turn into someone I dislike only within 6 updates. :cautious:
mc the young man still too early to play the politics, too young too simple, sometimes naive~:cool:
The shy version of sarah is too cute! Even cuter than Lucy!:p
It's called having a backbone, something rare in these games.
Surprise, he's young and thinks he can get away from playing politics with the old heads.
Otherwise, he has a point in everything. Him not wanting to hire Hannah could've gone wrong (make him unlikeable), but he gave such a good reason: I don't want a snitch close.
Him doing something bad isn't a reason for him to want her around anyway lol.

Lovely lad, this one.

In regards to the plot aspect, I'm convinced the stalker being related to Sarah's family is a red herring, but if I'm wrong, it would be sucha good reason for Sarah to want to have nothing to do with her family, severing any connection wtih them and therefore, any profit the father may have gotten with getting Sarah engaged to MC.

That would be hilarious. All that planning and conspiring ending up in nothing.
Sarah's precisely the type to tell them to fuck off as well.

I'm sure it won't go there anyway, just wanted to share that thought.
Great update.

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Normally I'm not a fan of HS models, school settings and heavy story focus type of person. However, the plot hits me on every other possible way, like harem building, empire building(Heisenberg:?), political thriller(?) just to say the least. Now I'm very intrigued to how the story will unfold and if MC can get the life he wants.

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes