Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Cosy Cafe [v0.6.1] [Cosy Creator] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [899 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac [886 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yay-kissing-happy-cute-cat-anime-meme-9uqq6i8ymws960oz.gif
...update was pretty good....

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
I wanted to wait to see how the Founding Families was going to be introduced before commenting, since it was the biggest plot point in the story for now.

The game is very good in general, I'm not going to repeat the same thing as the dozens of other comments, but it has the merit of being said. The relationships evolve very naturally, the little background music sets a good mood and it's well written.

For the latest update, I love the development of the story and the "secret" of the MC's last name literally thrown in front of everyone. At least it's clear, hostilities have begun!
I just hope that we will have future updates balanced between the cafe and the Families, because the message at the end says that we will return to the cafe in the next updates. Although I imagine that with the development of Hannah and Catherine soon, it will have a link with the Families.

Anyway, it was a good update for the real introduction of the Families, I can't wait to see the conversation with Akatsuki and Alison about it. The relationship with Sarah is developing very well. Catherine's little surprise as a pizza delivery girl was superb!

And that's about it I think, thank you for this game and good luck for the future, Cosy Creator !

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
so what tags have been added since v 1 i noticed the planned ones haven't changed
i remember discussing adding "bdsm" tag a while back which has been added and i'm unaware of any other because i filter on "harem" tag

Reactions: taru

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The change log should include number of days, especially since the game specifically tells you "Day 18". Word count is the least important detail, and I'm a writer.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
The change log should include number of days, especially since the game specifically tells you "Day 18". Word count is the least important detail, and I'm a writer.
well not that i really care about amount off words or days past for the novels i actively follow
i will how ever point out that a single eventful day can have more content that 2-3 uneventful ones which is probably why some if not most dev's choose words over days

all this is a important detail and i'm not a writer but that doesn't really matter is preferring word count over days in the change log or vise versa is just opinion so there isn't really a right or wrong there even if 90% agrees whit you
(probably best to just do both to satisfy both)

Reactions: rspkers

MrPles4nt

Dec 25, 2022
No. It's just a celebration when I don't have to play forced shit.
For what its worth, this game is basically about a dude with a bunch of dom/sub relationships, so the whole point of the "tsundere" stuff is winning them over. Once the relationship actually starts developing they stop rather than double down.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Why? It's only important to give the player a sense of the passage of time within the game itself. In a changelog it's meaningless. You have zero context in a changelog. Moreover, content per day varies greatly between developers. For some, literally nothing happens for multiple days. For others, the entire content update takes place within a single day, sometimes in less than a day.

As far as I'm concerned, render count and animation count is the most important data set to me as a player for a changelog, as it is a fairly reliable indicator of how much content is added. I literally do not bother with downloads unless they're at least 1k renders. This is the only dev I make an exception for, since he's usually close enough. Everyone else, I just wait for a second update before downloading. Of course, it's not completely accurate, as you can inflate render count with facial movements, same scene poses, etc. However, that uncertainty pretty much disappears as soon as you're familiar with the style of the developer. Bonus points for describing which character(s) were the main or minor focus of that content update.

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
For what its worth, this game is basically about a dude with a bunch of dom/sub relationships, so the whole point of the "tsundere" stuff is winning them over. Once the relationship actually starts developing they stop rather than double down.
guys guys stop bullying the guy
his tastes differ, he doesn't like tsundere girls and that's his choice to miss out the otherwise great content that comes alongside whit it
or as tywin would say
1699922092917.png

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Why? It's only important to give the player a sense of the passage of time within the game itself. In a changelog it's meaningless. You have zero context in a changelog. Moreover, content per day varies greatly between developers. For some, literally nothing happens for multiple days. For others, the entire content update takes place within a single day, sometimes in less than a day.

As far as I'm concerned, render count and animation count is the most important data set to me as a player for a changelog, as it is a fairly reliable indicator of how much content is added. I literally do not bother with downloads unless they're at least 1k renders. This is the only dev I make an exception for, since he's usually close enough. Everyone else, I just wait for a second update before downloading. Of course, it's not completely accurate, as you can inflate render count with facial movements, same scene poses, etc. However, that uncertainty pretty much disappears as soon as you're familiar with the style of the developer. Bonus points for describing which character(s) were the main or minor focus of that content update.
Wow totally wrong and I didn't even read it, too much words. Important so I know where the end of content is at. I download dozens of games a day, sometimes many updates go by without me playing, so knowing where I'm at in the big picture is the only relevant information.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Wow totally wrong and I didn't even read it, too much words. Important so I know where the end of content is at. I download dozens of games a day, sometimes many updates go by without me playing, so knowing where I'm at in the big picture is the only relevant information.
You: "...and I'm a writer."
Also you: "Wow totally wrong and I didn't even read it, too much words."

Lol, incredible comment. Almost impressive in scope.
My sincere apologies, I didn't know you were learning impaired.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
damn i really wanna know if you happen to be a writer for marvel studios because it would explain a few things

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

They're a writer, not a reader!

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017

It was intentional sarcasm.

Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023

Duuuuh, he's a writer not a reader.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TigerWolfe

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
When i saw the changelog say 14k words i was expecting the update to be longer, but maybe thats just me not realizing 14k words isnt actually as much as i perceive ot to be

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes