Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
oh so it is kinda an update?
Not "kinda", it is an update. Period.

The previous version (you can see in the changelog) was 0.5. This version was released to patrons as 0.6, but was updated to 0.6.1 when some bugs were found and fixed. It was then eventually leaked here a few days before Cosy was going to release it to the public anyway per his standard patron early access period.

Zekfree432

Dec 28, 2020
Not "kinda", it is an update. Period.

The previous version (you can see in the changelog) was 0.5. This version was released to patrons as 0.6, but was updated to 0.6.1 when some bugs were found and fixed. It was then eventually leaked here a few days before Cosy was going to release it to the public anyway per his standard patron early access period.
do you have to be rude?

Reactions: LaterGater

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
I was hesitant about accepting Hannah too
I believe the key factor of the entire Hannah's plot is by having her influenced by MC enough to gain the courage to say no to her father and write her own destiny, instead of following Allison's plan.

I also have a hard time believe Reginald is a genuine man as he presented, I mean, being the head of a founding family is basically the centre of all political shitshow. either he really don't know about MC's identity and friendly enough (as a family head btw) to bother showing a new-met-boyfriend-of-an-unimportant-low-ranking-niece the kitchen, or it's just a part of an act. (I'm just think he's sus, 50-50 tho, he could swing either way)

Jan 12, 2022
I believe the key factor of the entire Hannah's plot is by having her influenced by MC enough to gain the courage to say no to her father and write her own destiny, instead of following Allison's plan.

I also have a hard time believe Reginald is a genuine man as he presented, I mean, being the head of a founding family is basically the centre of all political shitshow. either he really don't know about MC's identity and friendly enough (as a family head btw) to bother showing a new-met-boyfriend-of-an-unimportant-low-ranking-niece the kitchen, or it's just a part of an act. (I'm just think he's sus, 50-50 tho, he could swing either way)
I'm more inclined to believe in Reginald because he's making his daughter take a normal job to teach her to be less of a brat. That implies, to me, that he has some values. Though, if it's true that the stalker was a set up by Sarah's family, it's also possible that this is all a setup too. Reginald making Catherine work a normal job and then making a good impression on the MC himself, could be a 200 IQ play to have Catherine eventually working at the cafe and eventually getting with the MC. This is where I think the story is leading anyway, but it's up in the air if it ends up being a coincidence or a giga-brain plan by Reginald.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm more inclined to believe in Reginald because he's making his daughter take a normal job to teach her to be less of a brat. That implies, to me, that he has some values. Though, if it's true that the stalker was a set up by Sarah's family, it's also possible that this is all a setup too. Reginald making Catherine work a normal job and then making a good impression on the MC himself, could be a 200 IQ play to have Catherine eventually working at the cafe and eventually getting with the MC. This is where I think the story is leading anyway, but it's up in the air if it ends up being a coincidence or a giga-brain plan by Reginald.
I think there's a very reasonable chance that he's playing the role of a decent person as a cover so people let their guard down around him. I'm leaning towards trusting him but it's like a 55-45 split for me. Still, him being a decent human being for possibly nefarious reasons is at least more palatable than being an asshole for equally nefarious reasons. The rest of that crowd just seemed exhausting, Reg at least seemed like a dude you could sit down for a beer with.

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Now that you mention Catherine, she will definitely be the hook that her family throw at MC, dunno how much fun are there if we are curing a stuck up princess tho kek

Apr 26, 2023
do you have to be rude?

Probably a misunderstanding.

'Period' can just mean "there nothing else to it."* Its not always condescending. Tiur is to my knowledge not a rude guy.

*on top of being the part about women men like to ban from their minds. :KEK: Ah reminds me of a joke: Man awakes on his bathroom floor after blacking out from drinking. The only thing he remembers about the previous night is that he brought home a girl, things got heated, and he ate her out forever. Feeling nauseous, and not seeing her around, he slowly gets up from the cold floor and looks into the mirror. To his shock, he sees that his mouth and the area around it is completely covered in blood. "Oh my god." He thinks. "I ate her."

- In this regard: Happy pussy eating!

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
how long is the game in total so far? roughly in hours
Depends how fast you read VNs. I think the average time I hear when people tell me how long udates take them is around 10k words per hour, so that would make the whole thing about 12 hours. However, I've heard some people going much faster than that, and others going much slower.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Haven't got to the new content yet as I decided to start the game from the begining again all the way through and only have so much time. Love it just as much on my second full run.

Need more kitten.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
IDK about you, but putting a stuck up Princess in her place sounds exactly like my type of fun.
looking forward to that, and Rachel too hopefully soon
I decided to start the game from the begining again
I didn't focus about Allison's reaction when she first hear about MC's surname, now it all make sense, the hook started way early then we realized

Reactions: LostKing

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019

If that were the case, why not tell his wife to not be a total bitch? Easily the worst attitude in the entire event.
Maybe to tell him "I want my daughter to be a better person, but she can't with her mother's influence. Please take her."?
Either way, someone nice that doesn't care about power but ending up inhreeting it isn't that odd of a trope.

Btw, I find hilarious we're discussing how 3 of the girls that are basically princesses would cut ties with their families and ruin their plans (except with Regi if we follow my logic) lol

Also, I didn't note this before, but I liked how the headmistress went about earning the MC's trust, giving him blackmail to ruin her public life.
Like, damn, she's going all in for this, and with a good excuse for a sex scene with her.

AND THE MC STILL DOESN'T BUDGE.
Love this man.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
I have a bone to pick with the developer (although I know it's the internet here, not like they will engage).

My experience with games that have this type of graphic - I'm a noob, not sure about the engine - has not been that great so I saw it yesterday and being bored, decided do download just to spank some cute waitresses on repeat.

That was on the 15th of November, today is 16th and just got to the "That's all, folks" part, AND I AM HOOKED ON THE STORY!

Damn you, developer, and *roll-eyeing" thank you!

Awesome game, very much enjoyed.

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes