PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I was with you until this. This is clearly a player-sexual game. We have had 4 different characters get sexual with the MC within a few days of meeting him. I'd say its right on timing-wise for this game as its speedrunning the sex scenes. Not that there is anything wrong with that, the game clearly knows what it wants to be.
My point was it was far too early in the story for more involved sex with the headmistress.

The person I responded to seemed content to ignore that there was Any sex with her.

In time, there will be more sex with the headmistress, but it should occur at the pacing that is appropriate to the story.

IMO - We need time with Hannah as well as time for the story to build so that the relationship with the headmistress, including increased physical intimacy, develops further.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Not a big fan of the idea of fucking Sarah's bitchy sisters. Considering how they treated Sarah, it would almost feel like a betrayal. Also, since they now know that the MC is the head of the missing founding family, it wouldn't even really be putting them in their place because that would pretty much be giving them exactly what they want.
They want him to marry them, not pump and dump.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I personally don't want Sarah's sisters anywhere near the MC, fuck them hoes. They are only interested in money, material possessions, and status, on top of being bitches. Though I wouldn't mind getting to fuck the white haired chick who fell, as long as all the girls are fine with it of course, at least she was nice.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
My point was it was far too early in the story for more involved sex with the headmistress.

The person I responded to seemed content to ignore that there was Any sex with her.

In time, there will be more sex with the headmistress, but it should occur at the pacing that is appropriate to the story.

IMO - We need time with Hannah as well as time for the story to build so that the relationship with the headmistress, including increased physical intimacy, develops further.

Cheers!! :coffee:
My point was we have already seen the MC speedrun scenes with 4 other girls, and probably 5 the next update and the dude has been at the school for like a week. I dont see why those two characters would be immune from MC syndrome when everyone else isnt.

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
There are 12 main characters that I originally planned sex scenes with - the 10 that are currently in the main tab on the character bio screen, and two that haven't appeared in game yet. I've discussed the two missing ones some months ago in the thread: One is Brian's older sister (not Annabelle), and the other is a girl called Charlotte, who was actually in 0.1 originally and would have been a 5th early main LI alongside Lucy/Vicky/Sarah/Akatsuki, but I cut her to avoid too much early character bloat.
I'm open to a limited number of additional main characters if the story takes me there (such as Annabelle), but as I said for side characters: dev time is a large constraining factor, I really don't want to end up with a million half-explored shallow characters without time to properly develop them.
Thanks! I’ve only met this masterpiece since 0.6.1 but it easily becomes one of my favourite, especially I’m just not a HS fans, have been starting over and over again to see if I missed anything already

Jul 19, 2021
Finaly got around to playing the new update & i've gotta say, i really liked the new content with Sarah, seeing her come out of her shell a bit & see her smiling a bit.

Reactions: chronox42

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
so, judging by the timings of previous updates, the next one is coming out some time in late november - early deember, right?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
so, judging by the timings of previous updates, the next one is coming out some time in late november - early deember, right?
i'd say mid-late december if you're lucky, for patreons at least, public release is a month after

whit holiday season coming around most people have more social/family obligations and that stuff cuts in to dev time's
but cosy is active here he might provide a better answer

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
This next update is a fair bit longer, so it will be late December most likely. I'm hoping just before Christmas, but we'll have to see.
Hey - do what you need to do, we know you are not being lackadaisical or milking. Good to set targets, but better to be creative, not burned out, and great content than something rushed. Have a good holiday (if you celebrate Thanksgiving next week), and hope you have a good weekend.

BTW - lurking on this thread forever, love this game, and it is getting better with every release.

anonymoose321

Dec 13, 2020
Okay, that was a really enjoyable experience so far. I love all the LI girls, and I really appreciate the personality of the MC. Too many games have a blank slate MC, and that makes the interactions feel a lot more artificial, but this guy is dominant, but also caring, protective, and honorable. Pretty much a perfect combination, in my book. It's also a nice, healthy amount of content for a 0.1.

All in all, the MC reminds me a lot of Stormside's MC, and the amount of content for a 0.1 reminds me of The Fiery Scion, and those are two of my favorite games right now.
Hey I know you probably weren't intending to give recommendations but after finishing Cosy I tried those 2 as well and loved them. Thanks for the recommendations!

Reactions: Tiur

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Hey I know you probably weren't intending to give recommendations but after finishing Cosy I tried those 2 as well and loved them. Thanks for the recommendations!
well if you have more free time go for "the long road home" it kinda fits the same in terms off tags

Reactions: Glooskabe

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Hey - do what you need to do, we know you are not being lackadaisical or milking. Good to set targets, but better to be creative, not burned out, and great content than something rushed. Have a good holiday (if you celebrate Thanksgiving next week), and hope you have a good weekend.

BTW - lurking on this thread forever, love this game, and it is getting better with every release.
Thanks!

I'm British so no Thanksgiving - but I hope you all have a good time!

I wanted to thank you for not doing Halloween content, every dev does it and I still don't understand the appeal since it's mostly "dream" content and not integrated in the story.
There won't be any more dream content (I kinda regret that tiny dream I did in 0.1 to be honest, though it's not a big deal) - eventually I'll probably hit some of the major events like halloween, easter, christmas etc. as real in-game content though, since Sarah's cosplay events at the cafe will fit perfectly with those kind of themes.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
There won't be any more dream content (I kinda regret that tiny dream I did in 0.1 to be honest, though it's not a big deal)
I really love this by the way, I don't mind a dream event early on in a game, but some devs go crazy with dream scenes. I've played games where it feels like nearly half of the sex scenes are all dreams, which is just so damn boring. What am I supposed to be like - "Oh wow, look at all these meaningless sex scenes that have no bearing on my relationship with that character and aren't important to the story in any way."

When dream content is used to add sex scenes for the sake of having them, to me that just screams, uninteresting game.
So I sincerely appreciate any dev who doesn't throw in pointless dream scenes into their game, thank you! :D

P.S. Obviously dream scenes that are used as a means to show a flashback or foreshadow something and are relevant to the story are fine, those don't bother me.

4.70 star(s) 158 Votes