PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So - back to what is important! :)

We are getting a two-day update once Cosy wraps up the development of this next rev.

That means that we will get not just more time with our ladies, but we will get to see how the MC's first Founding Family Council Meeting goes, along with the initial reactions of Alison and Hannah's Dad to having the MC vote against him with every vote.

It will be interesting to see how Sarah's father reacts since those votes will be going his way and he may think the MC is far more under his thumb than the reality; I'm thinking he might throw the MC some kind of reward or favor for his support - perhaps business for the cafe for example.

Meanwhile - we might just see Mrs. Russell blow a gasket since her faction with the Gilbert's will be losing every vote on Tuesday.

I wonder when we will get another strategy meeting with Alison to deal with the fallout from those votes and Brian's mother deciding that her $ ploy did not work out - Alison time is always good, IMO.

Good times!

Cheers!! :coffee:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
So - back to what is important! :)

We are getting a two-day update once Cosy wraps up the development of this next rev.

That means that we will get not just more time with our ladies, but we will get to see how the MC's first Founding Family Council Meeting goes, along with the initial reactions of Alison and Hannah's Dad to having the MC vote against him with every vote.

It will be interesting to see how Sarah's father reacts since those votes will be going his way and he may think the MC is far more under his thumb than the reality; I'm thinking he might throw the MC some kind of reward or favor for his support - perhaps business for the cafe for example.

Meanwhile - we might just see Mrs. Russell blow a gasket since her faction with the Gilbert's will be losing every vote on Tuesday.

I wonder when we will get another strategy meeting with Alison to deal with the fallout from those votes and Brian's mother deciding that her $ ploy did not work out - Alison time is always good, IMO.

Good times!

Cheers!! :coffee:
Agreed this coming update has a lot of potential for story telling. Very excited for its eventual arrival

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

rebel836

May 15, 2018
I can't help but wonder if, in the course of training Rachel, we'll see a darker side of MC. Personally, I wouldn't mind that at all. I guess the key question is how Lucy would react, because she appears to be the moral center of the whole thing.
It doesn't really seem like that kind of game, but who knows? I could see him maybe amping things up a bit, maybe a bit more "punishment," a bit harsher, but dark? I guess that depends on how you describe it, in the end. Lucy has already showed us her claws a little bit so I could see her going along with it, to an extent.

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
I can't help but wonder if, in the course of training Rachel, we'll see a darker side of MC. Personally, I wouldn't mind that at all. I guess the key question is how Lucy would react, because she appears to be the moral center of the whole thing.
I don't think Lucy would mind, she's the one who essentially coached Akatsuki, Sarah and now Hannah on how behave with the MC and what happens if you don't. She likes seeing him do his thing and she really doesn't like Rachel, I think she'd actually enjoy seeing her "suffer" a bit with a more severe punishment. She's definitely not your typical innocent quiet girl and I think her moral compass is much looser than we've seen yet when it comes to the MC. Still, the MC isn't the kind of guy to actually hurt a girl for his own enjoyment I don't think, so I doubt he ever takes things further than a girl really wants beyond something like a spanking. If there's anyone fit for it though it's certainly Rachel, but something tells me she'd love it.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
So, thread got cleaned up (nice), somebody got banned, and everything is back to normal now, yay.

And can we all agree that Lucy will train Rachel the hardest and brutally as a test of some kind? Not anything physically permanent, but some mental scarring lol

Reactions: Konrad Simon

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That made some sense though, since they were friends. I know Lucy is showing more backbone lately, but I think Victoria might actually enjoy the task, while it would be something Lucy would have to endure (at least at first), so Vikki does make more sense to me.
Wasn't saying I agree with it, simply that I think that's why people think Lucy will be the one to train her.

I can't see Lucy "training" anyone she doesn't worthy of being with MC. She sees the relationship, the bdsm included, as healthy and loving, which it is, so I can't see her inducting Rachel into it.

Vikki I can certainly see enjoying tearing Rachel down.

Personally, I don't want Rachel anywhere near the harem and BDSM until she's had a redemption arc of sorts, has seen the light, and will be entering in a healthy way. The turning the First Families girl into a whore, a private whore but a whore none the less, is already borderline if not just outright abusive to me.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Wasn't saying I agree with it, simply that I think that's why people think Lucy will be the one to train her.

I can't see Lucy "training" anyone she doesn't worthy of being with MC. She sees the relationship, the bdsm included, as healthy and loving, which it is, so I can't see her inducting Rachel into it.

Vikki I can certainly see enjoying tearing Rachel down.

Personally, I don't want Rachel anywhere near the harem and BDSM until she's had a redemption arc of sorts, has seen the light, and will be entering in a healthy way. The turning the First Families girl into a whore, a private whore but a whore none the less, is already borderline if not just outright abusive to me.
Nah Breaking Rachel is half the fun of her character route. Same with getting to turn catherine into a private whore for mc

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
Rachel lost any moral high ground she thought she had, but that rarely slows down people like her. If he does "punish" her now I think it would be more along the lines of some kind of humiliation for her. Lucy definitely doesn't want Rachel to get a piece of the MC's michelin star dong so if it were something overtly sexual between the MC and Rachel I'm guessing that doesn't happen until after she's taken down for good, and depending on how things go earning Lucy's approval. At which point Lucy would probably start to "train" her the way she did the others.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
throwing people you dislike off a cliff? :unsure:
well if that was a thing ,we'd have a mass grave at the bottom pretty fast ,highly likely you'd be one off the first people the cliff whit how you tend to rub people the wrong way :ROFLMAO:
I'll second that. Anyone have a cliff handy? Normally I'd just use the list to make the annoying person go away but it's kinda made pointless when everyone keeps quoting that clown.

• Haha
Reactions: HiHaHo

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
throwing people you dislike off a cliff? :unsure:
well if that was a thing ,we'd have a mass grave at the bottom pretty fast ,highly likely you'd be one off the first people the cliff whit how you tend to rub people the wrong way :ROFLMAO:
HA, give it a couple of years, and yeah I imagine I would with how sensitive people are.

Seriously though, Cat and Sarah you can say ok fine they don't know better, but Rachel should know better, the hell would you have compassion for someone who treats you like a rapist.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 155 Votes