Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I'd be happier if our trademark feminist gets an original backstory, instead of the usual " a man abused me/my mother" how about a brother that's some kind of genius, she gets constantly compared to him and as a coping mechanism she took the sweet bait of the patriarchy as an explanation, it will kinda fit since we know she's a feminist and stupid.
You make it sound like I just killed your parents dude, chill out. That even wasn't the main argument, it's about avoiding the overused sexual abuse past trope and trying something slightly different, one more heroine behaving like a bitch because some men of her past abused her/family and I swear I quit the internet.
was already ready to groan in cringe with lucy at the start - was such a relieve for once that it was the mother

That's perfectly fine for me, you can develop characters other ways and it's perfectly logical for her to be just another teenager following the trends.
I don't know what the popcorn adorers expected from this discussion but as long as the misandry by abuse backstory is avoided I'm happy with the novel.
the popcorn thing is quite gay

Reactions: DBAV

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I'm actually looking forward to Rachel's arc getting more light if only to have something else to read about when I come in here XD

• Haha
Reactions: Konrad Simon

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
I don't know what the popcorn adorers expected from this discussion but as long as the misandry by abuse backstory is avoided I'm happy with the novel.
Entertainment as we wait for an update lol, like the whole modern and gender something something stuff few pages back

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
Yep, if anything shes an avid f95 users, considering she loves cuckold, to solidify this statement all we need cozy to do is say she has a sleepsex fetish and we done.

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
I really enjoyed this update. Every scene was great. I thought the pool party was tremendous. The one area which I think is going to be interesting is to see how Cosy Creator manages this going forwards is regarding the size of the harem. The scene when everybody was at the dining table showed how big the group is already. The concern is that if the group gets much bigger than now it will actually be detrimental to how the close relationships of the group are forming which is one of the biggest strengths in this story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Updates every 3 months or so.
The release cycle is every 2 months give or take a week. Next one MIGHT overrun that however.

I really enjoyed this update. Every scene was great. I thought the pool party was tremendous. The one area which I think is going to be interesting is to see how Cosy Creator manages this going forwards is regarding the size of the harem. The scene when everybody was at the dining table showed how big the group is already. The concern is that if the group gets much bigger than now it will actually be detrimental to how the close relationships of the group are forming which is one of the biggest strengths in this story.
There are going to be 12 Li's with a MAYBE on a 13th.
There is going to be an inner & outer circle if you will within the Harem.
Not all are going to be in the inner harem however.

Reactions: Horny Toad

TRAEBOSS321

Oct 18, 2020
Ok BIG problem. Why does the MC Keep acting as if he's broke? Bro runs a restaurant where he doesn't have to pay any of the workers. FREE LABOUR! Meaning even if you deduct maintenance fees and the cost of ingredients, bro is still making SIX FIGURES. Why am I fairly confident of this? Well when a "Certain Character" tried to pay for all his customers one day the bill came up to about 1200 euros(or pounds not sure), now assuming he made that amount everyday 6 days a week, he'd be making over 300,000 a year. Now they did say people over ordered so I did the diligence of cutting the amount completely in half, assuming he only made 600 euros a day he'd still be making over 100,000 a year and looking at the cooking montages they be showing us the stores pretty much always packed so I think he was defo making atleast 600 a day. Bros making six figures either way as a 18 highschooler and has the audacity to say " I can't even afford to buy lucy a phone" HOW EXPENSIVE ARE PHONES IN THIS GAME. Idk man maybe i'm just flat out wrong and inflation hit this game like a b*tch.

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
Haven't played in a few updates, the game is progressing nicely. I really hope Catherine stays a haughty bitch even if she does fully join in with the MC. So far the dev has done a great job of not taking away a girl's personality once they join the harem, unlike a lot of games where once a girl joins she becomes an afterthought or loses a lot of what made her character what it was in the first place and just becomes a generic "I love you MC" npc. Seeing as the MC has never asked his girls to change outside of correcting some bad behavior and the dev keeps them pretty consistent I have faith. As long as Catherine is loyal to the MC and learns to get along well enough with the other girls I hope she stays mostly as she is. The fragile girl underneath thing she has going on is a perfect contrast for her but hopefully not her "true self". Her archetype usually gets reformed which kind of takes all of fun out of them. Especially when it comes to dominating them. Just my 2 cents on her, whatever the dev decides I think he's doing great so far.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Ok BIG problem. Why does the MC Keep acting as if he's broke? Bro runs a restaurant where he doesn't have to pay any of the workers. FREE LABOUR! Meaning even if you deduct maintenance fees and the cost of ingredients, bro is still making SIX FIGURES. Why am I fairly confident of this? Well when a "Certain Character" tried to pay for all his customers one day the bill came up to about 1200 euros(or pounds not sure), now assuming he made that amount everyday 6 days a week, he'd be making over 300,000 a year. Now they did say people over ordered so I did the diligence of cutting the amount completely in half, assuming he only made 600 euros a day he'd still be making over 100,000 a year and looking at the cooking montages they be showing us the stores pretty much always packed so I think he was defo making atleast 600 a day. Bros making six figures either way as a 18 highschooler and has the audacity to say " I can't even afford to buy lucy a phone" HOW EXPENSIVE ARE PHONES IN THIS GAME. Idk man maybe i'm just flat out wrong and inflation hit this game like a b*tch.
While I agree some of it doesn't necessarily make sense long term, short term, it does. MC is not rich, so saved barely enough money to get it going. Yes they don't have thousands of dollars at the start of the place, as it has only been opened 2 weeks. We don't know about the overhead and other costs, as he is paying his ladies (just not showing it as it gets boring showing that per the dev). As for a phone, I mean they might costs $1000 or so like other games. If MC is buying a nice phone, it could cost that much. A last gen, low end, smartphone costs $300 IRL. So who knows. MC can afford $100 for sex toys, dates, and bathing suits. Who knows, maybe the MC is actually like a real business person and doesn't take money out of the company (business/restaurant) until there is enough money to pay him a salary. I do that as a small business owner.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I can't resist doubling-down on Mordred's statement: We have no idea what the overhead of the business is, since the dev isn't giving us those numbers. We know he has to buy all that food they're cooking. He has to replace damaged items. He has to plan for utilities, property taxes (which he seems to be aware of), he IS paying the girls that are working ('cept maybe some of the newer ones that forced themselves on him), we don't know what the status of the property is (he appears to own it outright, but it was abandoned for a long time, so that's not guaranteed, might have to pay a loan off), He hasn't been open for a month and he's already reconsidering his future plans, which probably is already effecting his future spending habits ...

I honestly don't know how the MC could have started any of this without a full equity line of credit financed against the restaurant, and he probably couldn't have got a very good rate ... every indication at the beginning was he didn't have much money when he arrived, and he's still in high school, so he CLEARLY doesn't have a good credit rating. That alone would make someone with even a modicum of caution frugal. so unless Daddy Warbucks left him more financially stable than he appeared ...

But most importantly: The focus of the story is on the characters, not the financials. The story currently requires some of the girls not to have phones yet, so they don't have phones.

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes