shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
we'll see how cosy is going to write it, i honestly like the idea but i want annebelle to be the girl for the date not cathrine
but i actually think cosy will give a curveball and let someone else win ,maybe the boy you met in school (the one who was in need off a lawyer)
I like this idea, we are all expecting Catherine or Annabelle, but I think someone completely unrelated to them would be interesting, of course it means less time for relationship growth with either Catherine or Annabelle, but its an interesting thought regardless

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
hes a frenchie right? or was that vanderer?
UK most likely.
Like idk European time zones so maybe France is in the UK timezone, if so then Cosy is one fuck of a master of misdirection.
If he is French then he's either never said it in this thread or he's deleted the message that did.
...God do I feel like a stalker now, I swear I remembered the UK thing off the top of my head :LOL:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
whats this ? a English man whit knowledge off gourmet cooking? :eek:
hehehe ,he will probably wake up in 5hours or so then no job to go being saturday and all that (unless he works as a chef irl then he might have to)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I'm English (Imagine calling an Englishman French, how rude.) - and nobody has correctly guessed the outcome of the lottery yet.
heh, may i offer this meme as a apology

1717816015531.jpeg
(i apply my stereotype humor equally)

anyway respect waking so early each day before work, i hope you can go full time at some point and continue whit a other project after you're done whit cosy cafe (you're to good off a story writer to leave the scene imo)

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I think Brians sister (Elizabeth?) might have won the raffle, although I cant remember if she showed up for the event or if that was a previous day.

Jun 4, 2022
It's interesting, because we know of a few people who definitely have a ticket, but there's still many others who could have a ticket. So in some ways when the winner is announced, we could be surprised but not surprised and not be disappointed by it

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
A shot in the dark.That lady that lucy first talked to on the street was brians mum. and she had someone steal the ticket book

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes