S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The Favour Lottery is an important plot point, so the winner has to be a known character, but so as to not shift the balance of power too much amoung any of the factions it has to go to an outsider.

My guess is that The Baker (wait is he a butcher or baker I can't remember, regardless the guy with the big family) is going to be the winner.

Last edited:

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
I guess we shouldn't keep people in suspense any longer: I won the ticket. I'm going to be transported into the game, where I will attempt to insinuate my way into the harem only to be beaten to a bloody pulp by Lucy and left in a broken puddle of NTR on the rendering floor. It'll be my first role and I'm looking forward to it.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I guess we shouldn't keep people in suspense any longer: I won the ticket. I'm going to be transported into the game, where I will attempt to insinuate my way into the harem only to be beaten to a bloody pulp by Lucy and left in a broken puddle of NTR on the rendering floor. It'll be my first role and I'm looking forward to it.
you wasnt suppose to tell anyone

• Haha
Reactions: Konrad Simon

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Alison, that way we get to punish her by fucking her and finely having some good ginger pussy.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I read that and the first time and "insinuate" was translated in my brain as "Inseminate" ... That would make sense why you were beaten to a bloody pulp by Lucy.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I'd be happier if our trademark feminist gets an original backstory, instead of the usual " a man abused me/my mother" how about a brother that's some kind of genius, she gets constantly compared to him and as a coping mechanism she took the sweet bait of the patriarchy as an explanation, it will kinda fit since we know she's a feminist and stupid.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I'd be happier if our trademark feminist gets an original backstory, instead of the usual " a man abused me/my mother" how about a brother that's some kind of genius, she gets constantly compared to him and as a coping mechanism she took the sweet bait of the patriarchy as an explanation, it will kinda fit since we know she's a feminist and stupid.
We don't know she is stupid. We know she is not the smartest in the class (Lucy and Victoria are). It is assumed by others that she is the smartest as she is the teachers pet. The only phrase we have about her intelligence, is the headmistress saying "the stupid cow flunked a math test" or something like that. the stupid cow phrase could just mean she was not happy with her (and insulting her), not necessarily indicating she has a low IQ. Ive called people stupid motherfu*kers .. when they are in fact some of the smartest people I know .. they just did something boneheaded.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
We don't know she is stupid. We know she is not the smartest in the class (Lucy and Victoria are). It is assumed by others that she is the smartest as she is the teachers pet. The only phrase we have about her intelligence, is the headmistress saying "the stupid cow flunked a math test" or something like that. the stupid cow phrase could just mean she was not happy with her (and insulting her), not necessarily indicating she has a low IQ. Ive called people stupid motherfu*kers .. when they are in fact some of the smartest people I know .. they just did something boneheaded.
You make it sound like I just killed your parents dude, chill out. That even wasn't the main argument, it's about avoiding the overused sexual abuse past trope and trying something slightly different, one more heroine behaving like a bitch because some men of her past abused her/family and I swear I quit the internet.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Honestly, she might not need one. Not everyone needs a good and valid reason to behave the way they do.

Some people are just dicks by nature. And others just pick their dickishness up from the internet or media without having any real reason to other than needing an identity to cling on to in this modern world where all conventional ones have been stripped and ripped away from us.

For all we know, she might literally be just a teenage girl going through a bitch phase because that is what she picked up and now she can't let go of it because it's become too much of who she is. And the more people hate her for it the more it reinforces her worldview that the world and all the men in it (and the women who fawn over them) are evil.

That would be a perfectly good explanation in its own right.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Honestly, she might not need one. Not everyone needs a good and valid reason to behave the way they do.

Some people are just dicks by nature. And others just pick their dickishness up from the internet or media without having any real reason to other than needing an identity to cling on to in this modern world where all conventional ones have been stripped and ripped away from us.

For all we know, she might literally be just a teenage girl going through a bitch phase because that is what she picked up and now she can't let go of it because it's become too much of who she is. And the more people hate her for it the more it reinforces her worldview that the world and all the men in it (and the women who fawn over them) are evil.

That would be a perfectly good explanation in its own right.
That's perfectly fine for me, you can develop characters other ways and it's perfectly logical for her to be just another teenager following the trends.
I don't know what the popcorn adorers expected from this discussion but as long as the misandry by abuse backstory is avoided I'm happy with the novel.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The best part is expecting nothing. Never let down that way lol
That's my point as well. There are a million ways this can go in and while I too kind of hope its not just the usual cliche I have no expectations beyond my next breath.

Hope after all is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Reactions: Randomguy3478

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
cosy hasn't let us down thus far ,hes only delivered excellent story writing thus far IMO
i'm sure rachel will get a decent backstory or perhaps as suggested maybe she's only like that for attention or in the end it will be a cliche thing.
All we really know for now is Rachel will be in the harem and we got something on her now to at least ensure she stop proactively bothering the current harem+mc

I think Rachels integration will take a bit longer we'll probably see cahtrine ,elizabeth( brian's sister) or Miss takumura become a full member before her.
There is also still one mystery Main love interest right? i believe Cosy said there would be 2 more Main girls after he did the character Bios thing (only Elizabeth has been added to the Main LI overview)

rebel836

May 15, 2018
That's my point as well. There are a million ways this can go in and while I too kind of hope its not just the usual cliche I have no expectations beyond my next breath.

Hope after all is the first step on the road to disappointment.
At this point, I'm invested enough to overlook the cliche and enjoy it for what it is. Still, I wouldn't be upset if there was something new, but if one character isn't perfect, there's plenty of others to enjoy at least lol.

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes