Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Some people enjoy helping others. The MC is one of those people, he says himself that he has a bit of a hero complex.
Helping doesn't have to include getting disrespected, though. I enjoy helping as well. Not getting gratitude is one thing and maybe fine to a degree, but the other is getting publicly belittled after doing good for the person.

Even if she showed lots of gratitude it still doesn't make it ok to be disrespectful. Neither do personal problems justify it.

At least for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Havik79

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
If the roles were turned around: Guess its fine now if the lonely guy starts to grope the girl on the street because he has such a hard time getting one for anatomical exercises. After all its his way of showing her how much he adores her. :sneaky:
This is a heavy false equivalence. being rude is like 50 levels better than groping.
Helping doesn't have to include getting disrespected, though. I enjoy helping as well. Not getting gratitude is one thing and maybe fine to a degree, but the other is getting publicly belittled after doing good for the person.

Even if she showed lots of gratitude it still doesn't make it ok to be disrespectful. Neither do personal problems justify it.

At least for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think this is just a difference of opinions. I like how Sarah acts, for the most part that is because I enjoy how her character is written, her insecurities and fears. I find the idea of finding someone like Sarah, helping her get past her issues, and then getting to see her become the loving partner she wants to be.
Thank fucking God none of you are writing this story.
True I don't think I could make a story 1/10th as good as this.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
This is a heavy false equivalence. being rude is like 50 levels better than groping.
Why would publicly belitteling a man be 50x less bad than touching a woman?

What harm does it do her?

Its not even emotionally hurtful like getting disrespected in front of others is.

I think this is just a difference of opinions. I like how Sarah acts, for the most part that is because I enjoy how her character is written, her insecurities and fears. I find the idea of finding someone like Sarah, helping her get past her issues, and then getting to see her become the loving partner she wants to be.
Same. Like her as well. Just wish MC would have insisted on her behaving more respectful.

• Wow
Reactions: shitass1001

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Why would publicly belitteling a man be 50x less bad than touching a woman?

What harm does it do her?

Its not even emotionally hurtful like getting disrespected in front of others is.
Groping isnt "touching a woman" it's touching a person to get sexual pleasure without their consent.

"What harm does it do her?" this is bait, obviously.

"Its not even emotionally hurtful like getting disrespected in front of others is." it 100% is emotionally and mentally hurtful, getting groped can scar someone for life.

Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023
She's a founding family child, so, no, probably not. In fact if anything she was probably raised to believe that she's literally better than normal people.
Ignoring the fact that she was Lucy's only friend until the MC came around. The poor girl who's mother abused her.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
If Rachel becomes part of the harem, maybe one of her punishments is that she has to be spanked by, not just the protagonist, but also all the girls that she harassed along with you until she splatters her juices all on the ground because, deep down, she is a girl that WANTS to be dominated as well, regardless of who it is lol

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
I usually find girls like Rachel really annoying and killing it in most stories. But in this game not at all, the setup is good and it add to the story. She has no support at school, and every interactions with her lead to another interaction with one of the LI or more than one.

She was key to the developement of the story with the headmaster, as she always brings the MC to her office, she also help to better understand Lucy when she talked about her choker, and Lucy snapped. She's usefull to the story.

As for Sara, I guess the difference between those taking a liking to her and those hating her is that the latest only look to dominate without care, ego first. And former like to take the lead but can make difference between someone trying to pushing you away due to insecurity and the bitches. I sincerely enjoy the way "idiot" that was a way to keep the MC at bay and then now became a word for Sara to show affection to the MC.

The MC is dominant but caring, no misplaced pride, he knows when to be strong like in front of Rachel from day one and when to be soft with the one he cares about and to those who need help. Some see it as a weakness but it's a strength.

On the last note, congratulation to Cosy Creator , your graphtreon stats are impressive. 183rd in adult games ranking and a beautifully growing paid patrons chart. It prove that when a creator have talent and stay true to himself it pays off. Wish you the best!

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Ignoring the fact that she was Lucy's only friend until the MC came around. The poor girl who's mother abused her.
Not ignoring anything. I didn't say she took those lessons on board or anything. It's clear she doesn't like the Founding Family nonsense and would rebel against it in a lot of ways, she's not Catherine. I'm just saying that growing up she may very well have not been taught how to be polite around "common people" and didn't have any grown up role models for that behavior. If anything, she was probably only taught to be polite and mannered around people who are her equals or betters, which given her disdain for the whole business, she'd rebel against by forgetting all of that. A combination of the kind of upbringing she must have had and her rebellion against the family stuff explains her personality quite well.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
On the last note, congratulation to @Cosy Creator , your graphtreon stats are impressive. 183rd in adult games ranking and a beautifully growing paid patrons chart. It prove that when a creator have talent and stay true to himself it pays off. Wish you the best!
ahh if more devs looked at it this way, their games would be more successful.

A good game, with a nice cast of characters, a good mc, and pretty wholesome at times, And a nice, but simple story to follow.

and not letting outside factors take over your game cough cough you get good results.

Always nice to see a hardworking dev, seeing results.

On the other hand..

From what I read in the thread, yea good alot of you lots are not writing this game cuz, holy shit.....:KEK:

But entertaining to read none the less. Ran out of popcorn.

Last edited:

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
From what I read in the thread, yea good alot of you lots are not writing this game cuz, holy shit.....:KEK:

But entertaining to read none the less. Ran out of popcorn.
Yep lol, and no worries, I know a guy that sell snacks and beverages of all variety to feast on while watching this kind of entertainment, want something?

Jan 12, 2022
I wonder what's going to happen with the raffle now. Would Catherine still be entitled to the prize if she won, now that she works for the MC? I assumed that she was going to use it to somehow get closer to the MC, but now that she's working there, there's not really a need.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I wonder what's going to happen with the raffle now. Would Catherine still be entitled to the prize if she won, now that she works for the MC? I assumed that she was going to use it to somehow get closer to the MC, but now that she's working there, there's not really a need.
I mean, she couldn't pay for her meals, and won't be able to before the drawing happens. Her ballots should all be invalid anyway.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Probably now that she is an employee, her favor would be forfeit and they would chose again. That, or the MC is benevolent and lets her pick her favor, and she has a choice, to forgive the debt or her original thought (which I don't remember if they said what it was). Now she would have a tough choice, because "make the MC mine" vs "getting released from debt". It would be funny if MC had to go on a date with her, while she still has to pay off the debt.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Probably now that she is an employee, her favor would be forfeit and they would chose again. That, or the MC is benevolent and lets her pick her favor, and she has a choice, to forgive the debt or her original thought (which I don't remember if they said what it was). Now she would have a tough choice, because "make the MC mine" vs "getting released from debt". It would be funny if MC had to go on a date with her, while she still has to pay off the debt.
we'll see how cosy is going to write it, i honestly like the idea but i want annebelle to be the girl for the date not cathrine
but i actually think cosy will give a curveball and let someone else win ,maybe the boy you met in school (the one who was in need off a lawyer)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
we'll see how cosy is going to write it, i honestly like the idea but i want annebelle to be the girl for the date not cathrine
but i actually think cosy will give a curveball and let someone else win ,maybe the boy you met in school (the one who was in need off a lawyer)
Thought about that as well with that boy winning. Would make for an interesting side note about the boy you met at school, and then in the next release (2 days worth of content per Cosy) we are going to have the FF meeting (Tuesday Night) since this release finished on Sunday. So MC might have to bring the "favor" to the meeting. Dun Dun Dun ....

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Thought about that as well with that boy winning. Would make for an interesting side note about the boy you met at school, and then in the next release (2 days worth of content per Cosy) we are going to have the FF meeting (Tuesday Night) since this release finished on Sunday. So MC might have to bring the "favor" to the meeting. Dun Dun Dun ....
well Cosy Creator any teasers? or do you plan to leave it as a surprise? :sneaky:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hahahahaaha - I just asked on Discord.

Edit: BTW - Cosy is probably asleep.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 157 Votes