PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I already knew It before but had to replay all because i have the memory of a banana :HideThePain:
We will get a 2 day update, including the first council meeting where the MC is actually included, later this month - ETA = late August.

We'll know more when the next dev log lands on/around Aug 11.

Cheers!! :coffee:

totolike

Feb 7, 2021
Yes.
[/QUOTE]

Can you show atleast 1 screenshot if you don't mind? Are shadows atleast added? Because they are non-existent in the preview photos.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It occurs to me, this game has the same wholesome vibes as a certain other game that has a cat and a pelican.
Gives this game a kind of welcoming familiarity. Not that this game isn't its own game it is, but they're both very much love one love both. Assuming the underlying kinks of the respective games aren't deal breakers.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
it's the BRITISH English spelling of the word
FTFY.
Once enough people speak a certain way it becomes proper... American English is no less proper than British English.

*linguistics nerd hat off
*America hat on

Also since there's about 5 times as many "native" speakers of American English as there are of British English, yall are the weirdos.

*linguistics hat back on

Although using the above silly methodology I think that makes us all odd balls compared to Indian English.

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
It occurs to me, this game has the same wholesome vibes as a certain other game that has a cat and a pelican.
Gives this game a kind of welcoming familiarity. Not that this game isn't its own game it is, but they're both very much love one love both. Assuming the underlying kinks of the respective games aren't deal breakers.
Which game would that be?

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I dont see the connection, sure they both have harems that are quick to come into fruition, but that's about it. :)
Which game would that be?
He is referring to My New Family

Reactions: S1nsational

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Wow ... did I really just figure out the title is a cosplay pun? Either that, or I just figured out the title is misspelled ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cosy is the correct British English spelling, but yes, it was also intended to be a cosplay pun. I think you might be the first person to point that out without me telling them first.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
FTFY.
Once enough people speak a certain way it becomes proper... American English is no less proper than British English.

*linguistics nerd hat off
*America hat on

Also since there's about 5 times as many "native" speakers of American English as there are of British English, yall are the weirdos.

*linguistics hat back on

Although using the above silly methodology I think that makes us all odd balls compared to Indian English.
I will point this out as well, that there is more than just the UK and Great Britain which speak British English. There are a lot of Commonwealth nations. Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, India (largest population on the planet), etc. which all speak British English. As an American - I can also take your point that it being British English vs American English, just not the quantity of native speakers.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Cosy is the correct British English spelling, but yes, it was also intended to be a cosplay pun. I think you might be the first person to point that out without me telling them first.
Well damn ... now I want to retract all my self-flogging ...
I won't, of course. Post wouldn't be as fun

EDIT: The fact that I was correct in my epiphany means I can enjoy from afar the argument my dichotomous statement spawned ...

• Haha
Reactions: shitass1001

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
LOL
come on guys, we all know that the so called "British English" is just the purest way for spellings and etc
and lets just ignore slangs so we dont take in POSH version.

but British English will take in American words when its something was newly created by American in first place unless its something that contradicts the rule of English language.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
LOL
come on guys, we all know that the so called "British English" is just the purest way for spellings and etc
and lets just ignore slangs so we dont take in POSH version.

but British English will take in American words when its something was newly created by American in first place unless its something that contradicts the rule of English language.
The English Language has rules it won't mutilate?

4.70 star(s) 167 Votes