Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
View attachment 3991219

just read the description
lowest tier gets the early access
all above are for extras although idk which are better for devs

patreon or subscribestar gave more money per subscription

View attachment 3991224
Well uh, duh. I was being facetious. I read it perfectly. I was just saying that Cosy has a superior patreon model. I despise dev tiers where you have a recurring model of 5 dollars month and when the release comes, even though you supported the game for 6 or more months between updates but you still have to wait a couple weeks to actually get the update. Such a stupid model.... You pay 30 dollars over 6 months but i don't get the early release? Dumb af. Might as well just make a one time payment and get it immediately for less money.

Last edited:

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
TBH, there are 2 reasons why I am getting my games here. First and foremost, after the financial loss called divorce, no one is willing to give me a debit card anymore. And without one, you cannot support a dev, if it is on Patreon or subcribstar. The 2nd even if I could support the 2–3 devs I really like, I wouldn't because my money is mostly for my child. I would never ever blame my child for the divorce, and I want to be a good dad and be there for him. So even if I could, my son would always be my priority.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
that would work for some people
but i would clicked on all spoilers anyway
lol

The key with using spoilers is to give each viewer the choice to do their own reveal.

For AVNs I am invested in - like Cosy Cafe - I won't check spoilers until I have played the latest content at least once.

For New AVNs or those that I am on the fence about downloading, I will check spoilers to see if they reveal something that makes me want to play the AVN now, wait - thinking a future update may change my mind, or move on.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: S1nsational

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Finally got a chance to play. Fantastic update! I love all these girls even if MC won't say it yet. :p

I noticed the last scene wasn't in the gallery though. Is that a mistake? It would also be nice if the texted pictures could be in the gallery too. I loved the 7/10 one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
TBH, there are 2 reasons why I am getting my games here. First and foremost, after the financial loss called divorce, no one is willing to give me a debit card anymore. And without one, you cannot support a dev, if it is on Patreon or subcribstar. The 2nd even if I could support the 2–3 devs I really like, I wouldn't because my money is mostly for my child. I would never ever blame my child for the divorce, and I want to be a good dad and be there for him. So even if I could, my son would always be my priority.
There is one reason why i get my games here because it's free unless i want to pay early like this game. Great update laughed at vic throwing shade at cath on the train

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Finally got a chance to play. Fantastic update! I love all these girls even if MC won't say it yet. :p

I noticed the last scene wasn't in the gallery though. Is that a mistake? It would also be nice if the texted pictures could be in the gallery too. I loved the 7/10 one.
If you're talking about the dual plug/spanking scene, I think only scenes where an orgasm is involved are included in the gallery; so you have the Misaki station one and of course Lucy in the mall. I don't know if scene animations are part of that criteria but I'm thinking so.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022

A photo gallery for all the pictures the MC takes/gets sent has been on my to-do list for a while, I just haven't found the time to do it yet. I may move it up my priority list pretty soon when the mc starts taking cosplay photos for a certain tiny devil.

As for the last scene, I tend not to put spanking/punishment scenes in there, just because there are so many, but this one was a bit longer and more involved, so maybe it does deserve a place in the gallery?

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024

Whenever he does say it, it's going to be a very emotional moment, and obviously it's going to be for Lucy first, but it needs to be during or after a special moment between them, not just a willy-nilly or after-sex moment. Just needs to be special.

4.70 star(s) 175 Votes