Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
If this were a democracy, I would certainly vote for Sarah anal. And Akatsuki anal, come to think of it. But I suspect the first one to reach 5th base will be Victoria, which is fine by me.
Vicky is definitely going to be the first one to get "hit out of the park." Hell, the Kitten might get backdoored even before Vicky.

Sarah, maybe, but certainly not right away. I can't see her jumping to that extreme before she gets used to it the more "traditional" way.

I can easily see a threesome scene between the MC, Sarah and Vicky where they're either DPn the feisty little redhead or Sarah's face is deep into Vicky while the MC is conquering her anally.

Reactions: AFatDemon

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Among the finest aspects of Cosy Cafe is that the story doesn't include penile anal penetration. I'm praying it stays that way, or at least is optional.

Butt plugs are fine, and can be enjoyable BDSM toys. Sex, though, should be limited to the mouth and vagina, which are clean and built for the purpose.
If there is no anal sex in the game, I will be disappointed. But I will also approve of CC's decision to include things he likes and omit things he doesn't--that's how to make a good game.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
I think there is Plenty of future fun with the ladies:

The following is from the Dev Notes on page 1, regarding future content:
  • Anal Sex
  • Footjob (won't be much of this)
  • Humiliation
  • Lesbian (Threesome, group etc - MC always involved)
  • Masturbation
  • Multiple Penetration (MC + toys, not other men.)
  • Pregnancy (much later in the story)
  • Sex toys
  • Titfuck
I won't say no to any of the future content and I trust Cosy to add that content when it makes sense in terms of the MC/LI relationships and the story.

Some of it is likely related to still undiscovered kinks for some of the LIs (not that other LIs won't enjoy it as well) and this is also part of the journey of discovery that the MC is undertaking with each of the LIs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Among the finest aspects of Cosy Cafe is that the story doesn't include penile anal penetration. I'm praying it stays that way, or at least is optional.

Butt plugs are fine, and can be enjoyable BDSM toys. Sex, though, should be limited to the mouth and vagina, which are clean and built for the purpose.
If there is no anal sex in the game, I will be disappointed. But I will also approve of CC's decision to include things he likes and omit things he doesn't--that's how to make a good game.

unless i remembered wrongly..
but there seems to be Anal option for Catherine in her slave contract?

chronox42

May 1, 2020
unless i remembered wrongly..
but there seems to be Anal option for Catherine in her slave contract?
You got me. Well, I'll be happy as long as the act doesn't actually appear. When it does, I suppose we'll see. Hopefully no cross-contamination. If it's too much perhaps a "mod" of sorts could be created to obviate it.

• Haha
Reactions: Berlioz-7

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Oh, I'd forgotten about that!
so Catherine definitely going to be our first anal slave
plug in tails doesnt counts as anal for me

You got me. Well, I'll be happy as long as the act doesn't actually appear. When it does, I suppose we'll see. Hopefully no cross-contamination. If it's too much perhaps a "mod" of sorts could be created to obviate it.
i think dev will put up options when that happens
since some retards treat MFF when girls interacts during threesome still counts as ntr/lesbianism
it's different when it happens without MC tho

There is and it's "worth" 25, right above the "Anything Goes" Option for 40
see, i wasnt wrong
after all Catherine does have a huge reaction when she read the "Wishlist"

plus Anything Goes is Rachel's option since she belongs to the mesubuta segment

Reactions: chronox42

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
so Catherine definitely going to be our first anal slave
plug in tails doesnt counts as anal for me

i think dev will put up options when that happens
since some retards treat MFF when girls interacts during threesome still counts as ntr/lesbianism
it's different when it happens without MC tho

see, i wasnt wrong
after all Catherine does have a huge reaction when she read the "Wishlist"

plus Anything Goes is Rachel's option since she belongs to the mesubuta segment
I personally think the contract with Catherine is a huge turning point for her and her character. Yeah it might be too early in the game and given her affiliation with the group and all, but that reaction of hers I just felt like she might have been secretly turned on by it. I mean, how many times do you think it'll take for Catherine to lose all of her inhibitions and start begging for it, or at least look forward to it?

She'll give the MC a lot of crap I'm sure while washing dishes, but he knows just what to say to her, and the other girls, mainly Vicky, will snap back at her if she gets too full of herself.

By the second or third time the MC and Catherine "interact" when it comes to that contract she'll be begging for it. If he says the right things to her, she'll soften up. She might give a little gruff initially with the BJ, HJ, etc options, but once it gets too the sex part, she'll be ready I think.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Just FYI (sorry, no links yet):

Hey guys!
0.10 Is now complete and ready to play!
I've mentioned the size of this update before, but here are the final totals: 32k words, 1900 renders, and 31 videos. That makes this the longest ever update! Are you getting tired of me saying that every update yet?
Android
For desktop players, this update should be just the same as usual, so you can probably skip reading this part and go right to the downloads if you want. But this one is a little different for those of you on android. This time round, I've split the game into two part for android, with all of the content up to and including 0.8 now being in "Part 1", and 0.9 plus the new content for 0.10 being in "Part 2".
Old saves should work in Part 1, but in Part two you will have to start from the beginning - However, when you do, I've put in a handy menu that lets you skip right to day 24 for the new content, so even without a save, you wont have to replay anything, and all of the old gallery content will unlock for you at the end!
All of this is slightly experimental still, so please let me know if you encounter any issues!
Now, on to the files:

<snip>

Please let me know if anything doesn't work and I'll try to get it fixed ASAP, and if you have any other feedback feel free to leave it here or on discord. I'll speak to you all in the first dev log of 0.11 in a couple of weeks!
As always, thank you all for supporting the game!
- Cosy Creator

4.70 star(s) 175 Votes