noyb

Nov 27, 2017
Uh...Well can anyone please help me how to open rar file in Android cause it's one of my favourite games so if anyone of you could help me to understand about these topics then I would be extremely grateful for your insights and help
The official RAR app from the makers of WinRAR is available on android . You should be able to extract the APK using it.

Reactions: Mr handyman

PinkiePie

Oct 8, 2017
My save file broke and I was in tears for it
After lying down for a long time, I realized that the Earth was still spinning
Now it's time to put my pants up again and start from the beginning.

Reactions: Rewd

starkj

May 17, 2022
I downloaded the uncompressed version thinking it was the 0.8 version but it was the 0.7.1 on every link.

AlienSloth

Feb 3, 2023
The Android Mega Link is installing some other app after extraction? is this a dodgy link/file, not sure how to verify but the apk name does not match the last updates.

Reactions: gaimariy

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cosy Cafe [v0.8] [Cosy Creator] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.7.1 -> v0.8 [440 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Android Mega Link is installing some other app after extraction? is this a dodgy link/file, not sure how to verify but the apk name does not match the last updates.
You need winrar (or a different program to unpack it). I'll reupload the apk without it being packed atm. Check OP in 2 mins.

AlienSloth

Feb 3, 2023
You need winrar (or a different program to unpack it). I'll reupload the apk without it being packed atm. Check OP in 2 mins.
Ok, thank you. It was giving me the option to uncompress on my tablet at least, it was after doing so that the APK seemed different.

Reactions: Bob69

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Not sure what's up with there only being a compressed version, but I may as well give since it's leaked anyway.
As a creator, how do you feel when the game is leaked? I love your game and am always eager to replay the whole thing everytime an update comes out. And I am always happy when it drops early... but I hope you don't get upset too much by early leaks.

Anyway, thanks for the update.... I am off to play it again.
peace.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
As a creator, how do you feel when the game is leaked? I love your game and am always eager to replay the whole thing everytime an update comes out. And I am always happy when it drops early... but I hope you don't get upset too much by early leaks.

peace.
as a former dev i can answer this.. It defiantly stings when it leaks early. back in my day games that leaked went to flash sites

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022

peace.
It is what it is. I'm not gonna encourage it, but generally I don't let things that I have no control over bother me. If the choice is between getting butthurt, or engaging with the community here positively and having a generally good experience, I'd much rather choose the latter. And I do know a good number of people that find games here go on to support them financially (including my discord mods, incidentally.)

Edit: Also, I'm glad you liked the update!

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes