kenny

Aug 5, 2016
First: that's it?
Second: did you forget HS outputs animations? What was that lame ass ""bj"" at the end?
Weak update overall

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CosyCafe-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Leo-67

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Second: did you forget HS outputs animations? What was that lame ass ""bj"" at the end?
Weak update overall
I thought this update was more of a story focused update with some adult content.

I enjoyed the resolution of Akatsuki's disappearance.

I thought the train, then bathroom encounter with Miss Takamura was well done, advancing her 'relationship' with the MC.

I also thought the Victoria/Sarah competition was great, including Hannah's enthusiastic involvement and Lucy overcoming her extreme shyness when she tried to hand out flyers.

Sarah's addition to the flyer (a favor from the MC) and Catherine's involvement from a distance also set up future events over the weekend.

Perhaps Catherine will try to weight getting that favor by ordering many meals during the maid event.

I'm also looking forward to the maid cafe event and the swimming event with many of the ladies!

All in all - I thought this rev did a nice job setting up the weekend, growing Hannah's relationship with the MC and the mini-harem, and watching her growing enthusiasm for being part of the group.

All in all - I really enjoyed this update.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
And I do know a good number of people that find games here go on to support them financially (including my discord mods, incidentally.)
I think most people who use this site find the vast majority of their adult games through it. F95 is how I have found almost all the creators I now support on patreon, including this game.

Reactions: smuk and Bingoogus

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Love this story. I sure hope Anabelle joins the harem. Unless I completely missread her, she seems way nicer than Catherine. Also like her white hair, different from the others.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
I thought this update was more of a story focused update with some adult content.
Being "story focused" makes the amount of content in this update even more of a joke, the plot advanced barely.
Akatsuki "resolution" was was rushed to hell and does not feel earned in the least.
The flyer addition makes no sense at all and exists solely as a poor plot device for the future where, most likely, the blond cunt wins.
The Takamura scene is the only good one in this whole update.
So yeah, weak update for a long wait, certainly the worst one yet.

Wajou

Jul 14, 2018
Weak update overall
Rude much bruv?
I also felt it short at first, but then I replayed the entire game and it felt like the usual pace for a single day, more or less. I'm thankful that I like replaying this game like re-watching my favorite shows, because it re-frames single updates in the context of the entire game : continuity is important, and Cosy once again does a good job of not bricking the overall pace. He also did the lights thing this time which surely stole time away from the content itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could be wrong but next update should be two days long, so that'll be noice.

Cheers y'all !

edit : I also second the opinion that Akatsuki needs to talk more, it makes her much more likeable

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
While I played the update from a save at the end of 7.1, I felt it was short, but then when I looked back at it when I played the whole game, I realized how long it was. It just had a ton of dialog that moved along the story, and started wrapping up loose threads. That's the hard part for games with lots of threads (which makes them great BTW), eventually you have to wrap them up and see where the stories go. I changed my initial reaction based on playing the whole game again, to really liking it.

Just goes to show, initial reactions might not be the best reactions. Keep on doing gods work Cosy.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i agree that the update might "feel" a little short but i think its mainly due to a lot more happening in shorter ingame time
the previous updates lasted longer then just 2 in game days whit more "fluff" content (going to school or Sarah via the metro,lunch at school for all those days spending some time in bed talking to Lucy and/or Vicky etc) at least i believe so

this update is just more condensed into less ingame time whit less fluff maybe
also remember that cosy puts out a update every 2-3 months so expect less amount content then the bigger updates we might get from other devs which release each 6 months or more

all in all great content
i'm most curious how Miss (Misaki) Takumura will react when she finds out who she's being naughty whit.
also Elisabeth (Brians sister) looks great im pretty sure cosy mention she would be a main LI she she seem like a spunky/fiery girl more in tune whit reality then some others like Cathrine and would some fun into the harems dynamic in perhaps a mischievous way

Ps:
For those having issue's whit save's its due to the leaked version not being compatible whit the previous version (maybe because off compress or android version or something)
Downloading the version cosy uploaded himself will fix the issue

for Cosy Creator i added a screen missing Akira's name tag in their apartment 1710289055622.png
and noticed you didn't update the character bios to add Elisabeth

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
This is such a great game, there is honestly nothing I do not like about it, and that's high praise for the games around here. And Lucy....:love:. And for anyone shying away because of the BDSM, it's pretty damn tame and pretty cute the way the dev works it into the story. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

GameAdam

Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone know the new android save location is? I want to copy the old ren'py save over since the skip options was also removed for some reason. I don't want to spend time mindlessly tapping on my phone to see the new content.

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
I really do hope that we will have the ability to choose whether or not we want to pursue Rachel and add her to the harem as I would definitely chose not to. I'm not a fan of her character at all and if I knew someone like that in real life I wouldn't even consider them as a potential partner.

Reactions: Majindevil
4.70 star(s) 157 Votes