RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
When i saw this on the feed i got so excited thinking we finally got a new one... Only to realize its just some kind of update?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
thanks, but i cant read jap, can u determine where *MUCCHIMUCHI - Busty Bumpkin's Bumpin' and Humpin* and *Mucchi Mucchi IF* fit from this chart? bcs u just listed 4 if im not mistaken
This one is a remake. Its the same game as Inaka.

There are only 4 full games.

If is just some dream scenario alternate scenes from the other games...so you'd play it last if anything.

Reactions: Sagiri.Yuuko

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
So... been a few days since KG's version hit the sales. What's the verdict? Any cut content? Maybe butchered character history? Or did they actually do the unbelievable and translate the game 1 for 1 from JP version(except for the DLC ofcourse)? Curious!

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
isnt weird how this game is on steam? xD or they removed that part where the kid turns adult suddenly?
From what I know, the Steam versions of the Kagura games come without any sexual content, so they can sell it without a problem. In the end, they sell you a normal game, it is you who then decides whether to place the patch with the sexual scenes with a third-party program. The other part is from what I have read is that the dlc has recently come out and they have not been able to place it in the base game, therefore the launch of kagura comes without this content at the moment they have said that they will put it free in the future

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

polnygrzmot

Nov 25, 2022
I need save just before yutaka loses virginity or before mayor event as I cant find kino and guy after naked shop encounter and above kino behind rock. There should be mayor event but it doesnt work

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MUCCHIMUCHIBustyBumpkinsBumpinAndHumpin-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 231 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018

Ah shit, I'm a sucker for these Japanese vacation country bumpkin, Scars of summer time memories hos

I've played this before tho, I wish to revisit the original version one time. The summer time plots kinda getting repetitive lmao

kekwe

Sep 29, 2017
where can I find a thick branch? for the quest to collect ingredients for soup, the game says that near the school, I have already searched everything.

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
humm... MTL???
i got from here ... it doesn't look remotely MTL to me

The uncensoring however is a little shoddy

JohnyJ17

Jan 19, 2022
Read the overview.
Yutaka is returning from a month in the countryside at her grandmother's. She's excited to meet her friends and her sister again, but destiny has bigger plans for her...

She used to look like quite a mischievous little scamp, but over time she grew into a real bikini model in the making! And what do you know, all the guys in town are making quite a stir about it! But Yutaka doesn't notice... after all, she's completely innocent and just loves to have fun!

I read, what's next genius???

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes