SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There were a few between Amy and Katie, but I am not gonna redownload the game to check. Not sure if I had missed a few updates or not, but there was black screens for about 10+ or so scenes, one where they removed the whole ending to a scene between MC and Claire. It was way more than just some animations. If you didn't notice that maybe I got a buggy download, but it said missing patreon every time, so I assume it's the pictures the 20dollar version has
That's caused by old save using a previous "SE" version or the mod.

Reactions: Yngling

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
There were a few between Amy and Katie, but I am not gonna redownload the game to check. Not sure if I had missed a few updates or not, but there was black screens for about 10+ or so scenes, one where they removed the whole ending to a scene between MC and Claire. It was way more than just some animations. If you didn't notice that maybe I got a buggy download, but it said missing patreon every time, so I assume it's the pictures the 20dollar version has
If you are using the mod maybe check this:
1703747007817.png

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
There is a Patreon variable thats set too 0 if you set it too 1 you can see scenes are just missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Set too 1 there would be a blowjob scene thats just not there as the images are not in the folder but you can read the dialog. Without the Patreon var there is no blowjob and they just go to bed. How much content is missing?

Edit: Checking script 650+images/animations atleast are missing. Thats just the one's labeled as Patreonxxx no idea if thats all was just a quick look. All sexy scene's of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: DirectXD1943

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Oh my, and that's why I decided to never leak a game release here anymore.
If someone does the nitpicking about the SE version starts again. Well, I better leaving this thread to the complainers. To the others I only can give the advise to actually PLAY the game and not waste your time with searching for not included SE pics. You actually won't miss them in the gameplay.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Nitpicking? I just wanted to know what I was missing here. Was I not supposed to look or ask a question?

Anyhow I already ripped the images and the anims from the android version. I fixed all the images in 2 minutes. Now I need to edit the script because android version anims are webm video files and pc script is looking for individual images.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Guys, if seeing those few extra scenes is important, install a program to allow you to play the Android versions on PC's, and use the Android version that is updates regularly with the SE version. I did and it is amazing.

As the publisher of the Android version explained, there's someone that leaks the SE version after each release, but ONLY to be made into an Android version. So, Analyze, Adapt, Overcome.

Life's too fucking short to be bothered with things you can't change.

The Dev, stopped publishing here because of the reactions people had to his games, then it was the time of the leakers, that got tired of seeing their efforts and risks taken being spitted on.

Peace :)

• Sad
Reactions: Yngling
Jul 20, 2020
There's more food eating than sex in this game.
I was about to say the exact same thing, most of the dialogue is talking about making food, eating it, dinner, lunch, etc. I get if you're trying to do a slice of life type game with very little sex and focus on characters, but this is kind of ridiculous.

Reactions: DirectXD1943

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Guys, if seeing those few extra scenes is important, install a program to allow you to play the Android versions on PC's, and use the Android version that is updates regularly with the SE version. I did and it is amazing.

As the publisher of the Android version explained, there's someone that leaks the SE version after each release, but ONLY to be made into an Android version. So, Analyze, Adapt, Overcome.

The Dev, stopped publishing here because of the reactions people had to his games, then it was the time of the leakers, that got tired of seeing their efforts and risks taken being spitted on.

I just fixed it too see if I could after realizing it was missing scene's. I didn't even play through too the end, not my cup of tea but had to try it myself too see for sure. So dont worry I wont be doing it in the future or uploading my stitched together version not worth the effort for something I wont touch again.

Dont understand what difference it makes to uploaders though. Like omg someone dared to mention several animations and hundreds of images are missing from this version, how dare they! better spit my dummy and threaten to not leak because er, reasons. :rolleyes:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018

Can you use walkthrough and cheat mods with Android versions? Just curious. Thanks.

Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Can you use walkthrough and cheat mods with Android versions? Just curious. Thanks.
the66 is the person to ask. I played it without it. This game really doesn't need anything. But, there are others that may need, but, I haven't played them that way.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I just fixed it too see if I could after realizing it was missing scene's. I didn't even play through too the end, not my cup of tea but had to try it myself too see for sure. So dont worry I wont be doing it in the future or uploading my stitched together version not worth the effort for something I wont touch again.

Dont understand what difference it makes to uploaders though. Like omg someone dared to mention several animations and hundreds of images are missing from this version, how dare they! better spit my dummy and threaten to not leak because er, reasons. :rolleyes:
No, that wasn't what they said.

If you want to know got to the beginning of this thread and read on.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I played it and thought it started out ok. After finishing the game it is ok, kind of one of those forgettable VN's nothing really that bad, although for me a bit too much lesbian content, but at least the girls are nice looking. But the game does not really offer much to the player. I play these types of game for 2 reasons, 1= escapism (I get to be that 'guy' all the girls want) or 2= a really good story that has me interested in the characters, and emotional connection if you will.

This game did not really give me 1 or 2
maybe later the game will have something, but for now it is just meh... I wish the developer the best of luck, peace.

p.s. Most guys that play want a strong MC that is the focus of game... so if you want to have the girls make out.. have the guy involved.... otherwise it is just a lesbian game....

Reactions: Mibera

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
Personally I am one that doesn't like games with a male MC and are looking for fem mc with a lot of lesbian content but this game has a really good amount of lesbian content in it. I loved a knoghts tale because of this too. In my opinion the male mc could have been replaced with a fem mc and just made a pure lesbian game out of it. This time I won't complain as the amount of lesbian content is really great.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Huh,,, wonderful. Number 1 played and watched sport in the world and the dev can't even get the basic rules of a tournament right. :rolleyes:

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
anyone got the full version? pateron one? i would like to play it from start with all scenes.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
i dont understand what the fuss here is all about...
i just started this VN and i saw Koga's mod have patreon scripts and it's just missing images
while the adroid port have the missing stuff
so i tried to copy the files from adroid port to pc but it didnt work for a few reasons:

1) the images are in webp so it's not recognised by the game, so i mass convert to jpg
2) i have to change the file name to match the script for it to load the image so i have to do it manually, if only there's a possible way to mass rename the file without changing most of the names, just removing the x- suffix from the adroid port
3) i tried to move some files from android so it will work and recognised the images without me doing all the work in [2] but i didnt get it to work and i'm not going to waste time changing files and see which one will work
4) someone who knows how to read and change the scripts should be able to make the game recognised the files loaded from android port, idk any of that shit so if someone who does know what to do, please be kind to do so if you can.

I dont know if changing the script to use android port assets is faster or making the game recognised the script from android port and it's assets but since i manually renamed the patreon images and it works with current koga mod scripts, i decided to share.
at least my 1h our selftest will worth my effort
dont expect me to do so again tho, you guys should be able to do so yourself.
just check the latest images and compares to the ones missing from my link and just rename them.
shouldn't be more than 20 something images per update

Last edited:

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
all i did was open android version in winrar, extracted the x-images folder, used xnview to convert all the files to jpg, then used Bulk Rename Utility to remove the "x-" on all the files then used copied them all to the images folder without overwriting anything and it worked
edit: you can also extract and remove the x- from the movies folder and its files and add that for some animations

Last edited:

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
all i did was open android version in winrar, extracted the x-images folder, used xnview to convert all the files to jpg, then used Bulk Rename Utility to remove the "x-" on all the files then used copied them all to the images folder without overwriting anything and it worked
edit: you can also extract and remove the x- from the movies folder and its files and add that for some animations
xnview?
is that a build in for win11 or an app?
bulk rename Utility is something i need to get

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes