BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Thanks! Finally.

This is one of the few games of which updates never seem to become public. Too bad really... :confused:

On the contrary, I would say.

Despite the "sharing" content (the male MC is in a relationship with a woman, they get romantically involved with a lesbian couple) it's pretty wholesome. It's the most romantic and vanilla kind of sharing possible.
There is nothing wholesome about a straight couple / man being forced to have sex with a Lesbian couple - no such thing as vanilla sharing either

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There is nothing wholesome about a straight couple / man being forced to have sex with a Lesbian couple - no such thing as vanilla sharing either
Alright... we get it... you don't like it... Fine, no one is forcing you to like it.

Just go to where none of that happens... shooo... shooo...

Really, what do you expect to happen? That we all suddenly agree with you, renounce our tastes, the Dev sees your post, gets ashamed that he doesn't think like you, and changes the game to fit your narrower views? Please... just think for 2 seconds...

Go spread your gospel somewhere else.

Peace :(

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Alright... we get it... you don't like it... Fine, no one is forcing you to like it.

Just go to where none of that happens... shooo... shooo...

Really, what do you expect to happen? That we all suddenly agree with you, renounce our tastes, the Dev sees your post, gets ashamed that he doesn't think like you, and changes the game to fit your narrower views? Please... just think for 2 seconds...

Go spread your gospel somewhere else.

Peace :(
why can't take it - I thought the whole premise of the new generation is the accepting of all people's opinions, seems you can't accept anyone who does not agree with you

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
why can't take it - I thought the whole premise of the new generation is the accepting of all people's opinions, seems you can't accept anyone who does not agree with you
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What a great example of the Paradox of Tolerance.

Thanks for this laugh, it was really unexpected.

Peace :D

• Haha
Reactions: BGRW2020

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
Okay kids let behave like adults not argue.
Every one has a right to their opinions.
If you like the game cool and If you don't there are many here on the site to play.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
You are welcome to your opinion, but did you actually play the game?

Or the dev's first game "Triangle"?

Wholesome is a word that seems to mean different things for different people, but although I take loyalty and fidelity in marriage very seriously, this (and Triangle) actually one of the very few games where the sharing (or small harem with lesbian interactions, if that sounds better) feels, well, wholesome.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Is only my lame laptop not capable or are there at everyyone many black screens with only dialog visible but pages(pics or animations) not found messages on left upper screen?

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
That is the most wholesome polyamorous game i found on this site.
It is a slowburn, but everything makes sense and could happen like this in reality.

Please be aware people that sees lesbian action inside a harem as ntr, you should stay away from it.

Reactions: Yngling

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Wait 6 fucking months for an update and they can't even upload the patreon version instead of this censored garbage?

Reactions: Ren65

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
Wait 6 fucking months for an update and they can't even upload the patreon version instead of this censored garbage?

It is a 20 USD monthly subscription for the SE version (around DOP 1164.00, not that insignificant in my country with the crappy wages), I would get it but my budget is still a mess (being a Patreon for another dev doesn't help, good thing that game is supposed to be complete next year).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone know when the full version normally comes out?
It doesn't, it's $20 and price never changes, last SE was v0.8 or something, it's just some extra animations, nothing more...

It's not censored, the "SE" only adds a couple of extra animtions.....

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It doesn't, it's $20 and price never changes, last SE was v0.8 or something, it's just some extra animations, nothing more...

It's not censored, the "SE" only adds a couple of extra animtions.....
It's censored enough to be annoying, a black screen every few cgs..I guess I'll play next time it's not like that again. Oh well.
Edit: yeah no it's 100% censored, whole sex scenes were black screened. It was not just a few animations. There is a ton of content removed, if I was paying for it I would stop if that's what I recieved. Unless you get the full version a few days later, but then I wouldn't want this version to begin with.
Not sure how this dev has it structured.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
And the ranting for the not leaked SE version starts again. Instead to be happy to get the normal version after that long time. Always those "the glass is half empty" dumbfucks. And then wondering why nobody want's to leak the game here anymore...

Reactions: FatGiant

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
It's censored enough to be annoying, a black screen every few cgs..I guess I'll play next time it's not like that again. Oh well.
Edit: yeah no it's 100% censored, whole sex scenes were black screened. It was not just a few animations. There is a ton of content removed, if I was paying for it I would stop if that's what I recieved. Unless you get the full version a few days later, but then I wouldn't want this version to begin with.
Not sure how this dev has it structured.
...Which scenes were they? Because I dont remember seeing a single black screen at any point when I replayed this version.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
...Which scenes were they? Because I dont remember seeing a single black screen at any point when I replayed this version.
He's probaly enabled the Patreon game content with the mod or used an old/outdated save with that activated. Then you would get black sceens because of that. If you play the game as intended you won't get that.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
...Which scenes were they? Because I don't remember seeing a single black screen at any point when I replayed this version.
There were a few between Amy and Katie, but I am not gonna redownload the game to check. Not sure if I had missed a few updates or not, but there was black screens for about 10+ or so scenes, one where they removed the whole ending to a scene between MC and Claire. It was way more than just some animations. If you didn't notice that maybe I got a buggy download, but it said missing patreon every time, so I assume it's the pictures the 20dollar version has

Reactions: Yngling
3.00 star(s) 20 Votes