the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Couples v0.16-SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.11.2023 (v0.16-SE)

Last edited:

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Man I don't see a [Animated] tag, I was kinda hoping for the 3rd game he may have learnt how to make and add some animation for the naughty scenes like a good portion of the games in the site already have. I liked the previous games but I always felt like the lack of animated scenes made the games feel a little... I don't know how to put it into words but I felt a reluctance or motivation despite enjoying a peaceful slice of life type game

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Couples v0.16-SE.
Where do you get the original that you port? Do you sub? Is it another site? Would you DM me the info of where? If you sub how much does SE version cost?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Where do you get the original that you port? Do you sub? Is it another site? Would you DM me the info of where? If you sub how much does SE version cost?
a patron wants to have an Android version. he provides the source and gets his port and so you here also.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
a patron wants to have an Android version. he provides the source and gets his port and so you here also.
Damn I was really hoping you knew another site that got leaks.

But I get why you do not leak the source then.

Reactions: Yngling

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I don't... this is a pirate site foremost... getting all ethics... is well kinda stupid...
But see one specific person trusts him for an Android port and he gets to share that Android port around so unless that dude said he was cool with sharing the source it is rude when he only does for Android versions. We may like freebies but we should have some decency about things.

That's what I am thinking.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Man I don't see a [Animated] tag, I was kinda hoping for the 3rd game he may have learnt how to make and add some animation for the naughty scenes like a good portion of the games in the site already have. I liked the previous games but I always felt like the lack of animated scenes made the games feel a little... I don't know how to put it into words but I felt a reluctance or motivation despite enjoying a peaceful slice of life type game
There are some subtle animations. It's just a bit of small movements slipped in at a few places but it's animated.

Reactions: MadLad Nomad

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Well, that clears up some things.

Still a pity that this is going for such a long time without an update here...

laseracid

Jul 4, 2017
Well, that clears up some things.

Still a pity that this is going for such a long time without an update here...
I installed a android emulator just to play it again the updates from 10-16 were kinda boring to be honest, I get a slower pace sometimes for story but this is still a turtle crawl at best.

Reactions: Imantiu and Emelex

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've used this for other phone games I play its not to bad

Just make sure your computer has a very good graphics card. I have Bluestacks on my computer for a game I play on my phone, and it crashes my video player every time I try to play with it. So I have to just play those games on my phone.

Reactions: laseracid
3.00 star(s) 20 Votes