Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Paywall graphics = deleted & forgotten... Especially for a rehash with the same characters from the last game!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Couples v0.12-SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: maxorka

Shy player

Jan 2, 2020
Thanks for the android port. Unfortunately the story has lost its focus for some time ago. Nice renders do not alone keep a VN alive.

Reactions: Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks for the android port. Unfortunately the story has lost its focus for some time ago. Nice renders do not alone keep a VN alive.
It has happened with every game so far, because absolutely nothing happens. It's fine for a while, but if you plan to spread the game out for 30 or so updates you at least need SOMETHING besides some sex here and there, otherwise it ends up like the last game. It was a nice little feel good game that you can play if you're in the mood for something peaceful, but it's basically the same thing over and over again and the same thing happens here plus this game is also missing like half the sexy times because of Patron exclusive content, so it also feels weird and a bit disjointed if you have nothing but black screens for 3 scenes or so every update.

Reactions: Imantiu

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The Dev doesn't publish here. So, unless someone leaks it, never.

Some pages back there's a link to the requests topic, it's been quiet there... maybe you try and resurrect it?

I don't even know in what version we already are... :( I miss this so much.

Peace :(

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
anybody know when the new update will be out here
The dev is releasing updates every month, the game is already at v0.13. In the meantime some nice scenes with the cuties, too. But probably those who leaked the game so far here on F95 lost interest like me doing that. It would get mostly negative response again anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: Yngling

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The dev is releasing updates every month, the game is already at v0.13. In the meantime some nice scenes with the cuties, too. But probably those who leaked the game so far here on F95 lost interest like me doing that. It would get mostly negative response again anyway.
Right... and those that like it... well I know the answer.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Too bad.

I, for one, really would like to play the latest update...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Couples v0.14-SE.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks a lot, but do you also happen to have the Windows version?
It's pointless to ask him...seems he only cares about leaking the Android version, but whatever, at least someone is keeping the thread from getting the abandoned tag....

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Couples v0.12-SE.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

Does this have gallery mod?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I wonder when this VN get updated, as 2 links already seem dead, I loved his other works. Why not use Mega as download link, Anonfile seems to be banned in my country and Gofile is great too but that link no longer works. Anyway I hope it get updated soon and get back working download links for windows pc, I'm intrested in trying it out.

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes